The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Ticket communication stopped

MissTreated
MissTreated
✭✭✭
I had submitted a ticket and the communication was great, the ticket changes were going to go ahead with my user ID change and now nothing, no one is answering the remaining stages of what I hoped would be an easy resolve.

Just don't understand why everything was going so smooth to the sudden lack of communication. Still no progress and still wondering if my user ID change is going to happen.

Incident: 140530-025733
  • Lifacs
    Lifacs
    ✭✭✭
    Same here. I am still waiting on the 5th escalation of my problem to be addressed. How many damn tiers do they have? Still no bank items from the 19th
  • MissTreated
    MissTreated
    ✭✭✭
    I know it's a minor issue I have and there are far more pressing matters, but to start communication and then stop blows me away
  • harmen_hulsb16_ESO
    harmen_hulsb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I have the same thing with an issue which prevents me from playing for a week now. In the beginning the support was god, but after escalation I didn't hear anything anymore. Not even a message they are working on it or an estimation when they have time for me...
  • Bangstin
    Bangstin
    ✭✭✭
    lenublet wrote: »
    I know it's a minor issue I have and there are far more pressing matters, but to start communication and then stop blows me away

Usually support in any game is pretty fast with the first post with a pasted response.
    Looks better that way when they tracks the response times. Who cares if the answer helps the customer or not :neutral_face:
    Edited by Bangstin on May 31, 2014 1:09PM