The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Wyrd Tree voiceover in German?

• High_Marshal
    High_Marshal
    ✭✭✭
    They need to fix this. We didn't pay for a euro version

You can't complain that ZoS didn't give you something for free!
  • theroyalestpythonnub18_ESO
    I'm pretty sure the first time I went through the quest during Beta, the guardians were speaking English, then the language was somehow jumbled after launch. Personally I love it, and it doesn't cause any real issues. I kind of hope they don't fix it.
  • Zebular
    Zebular
    ✭✭
    I thought this was intentional as well, as I kinda remember something about some ethnic group in game was based off of germanic lore. I like it and hope they keep it.
    Edited by Zebular on May 16, 2014 6:09AM
    Mysté [ Breton Femaile • DC • Daedric Storm Sorcereress; Dest/Rest • Alchemist ]
    Old Zeb [ Imperial Male • DC • Dark Storm Sorcerer; Dest/Rest • Enchanter ]
    Rarymwr Rua'srrii-mrha'Ra [ Kahjiit Male • AD • Draconic Earthen Dragonknight; Dual/1HS • Blacksmith ]
    Zebular [ Dark Elf Male • EP • Shadow Assassin Nightblade; Bow/Rest • Woodworker ]
    Zebular Ilyturials [ Imperial Male • DC • Draconic Ardent Dragonknight; 1HS/2H • Provisioner ]
    Zyza [ Kahjiit Vampire Female • DC • Siphoning Assassin Nightblade; Dual/Bow • Clothier ]
  • Neoyoshi
    Neoyoshi
    ✭✭
    Mishoniko wrote: »
    I file this under Good Bad Bugs, along with the ogre club launching bug from Skyrim. (TO THE MOOOOOOoooooooonn...)

I know right? I see an Ogre and it's Adventure time! :D
  • Whisper292
    Whisper292
    ✭✭✭
    The latest patch update says this is fixed. Cross your fingers.
    ---
    Love all, trust few, do wrong to no one. - William Shakespeare
  • F7sus4
    F7sus4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Auf meine Seite! Jetzt!" sounded just comic for me.

Sterben Sie bitte! <3<3<3
  • F7sus4
    F7sus4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The patch notes for 1.0.7 claim to have fixed this for Guardians quest, but I am still having this issue.
    You can live with it or die hating it. ;-)

You have to be for the first time in the area for the bugs not to appear. If you've already started the quest or entered the "infected/bugged" area - the problem will remain for good since all variables are associated to your save-file already. Therefore it's impossible to tweak it without console/hex-edit, which is obviously not possible with server-based MMO game.

Das ist wirklich sehr Schade.