The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dark Talon shall not be nerfed

• CapuchinSeven
    CapuchinSeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been saying this. They just need to make immovable from the heavy armor skill line counter all CC. I should be able to pop immovable before engaging a DK and not get stuck with talons just saying.
    it is broken in PVE as well . really the whole stamina passive system in heavy and medium armor is severly deficient to Light armor. you are fare more effective in light armor for all classes. melee weapon lines are severly under powered to casting ranged specs. it completely nullifies any usefullness of melee . you need only look at the craglorn videos to see they have no intention of changing this anytime soon as the whole trial force was ranged.

To be fair, there are always going to be balance issues and often at the very start of a game it's often worse.

Two things (not directly aimed at you), anyone that thinks there will not be ongoing balance issues is blind to the reality of MMOs or just plain stupid. Anyone that thinks Craglorn is the be all and end all of fixes is stupid, all the games problems will not go away with Craglorn. Just because we're not seeing changes to help the other armours and stamina bases weapons doesn't mean that's not going to happen, to be fair ZOS seem to be taking a softer approach to balance rather than an over the top knee jerk nerf into the ground approach we often see, this has its upsides and downsides.

That said, I have no idea why adding immunity to snare is such a discussion point for them. It really is a no brainer. Either that or they make things like Shadow Disguise remove CC because between an unresponsive laggy game and CC issues, I'm at my turning point with the game.
  • demonlkojipub19_ESO
    demonlkojipub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha welp, talons got nerfed. Reduced radius and reduced ultimate generation (ultimate generation reduced for all aoe attacks). Probably not the nerf people were hoping for, but it got nerfed.. oh but buffed too, cuz now we can hit flying crap/snare proof stuff with it, but just not snare them.
  • Wifeaggro13
    Wifeaggro13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NordJitsu wrote: »
    @Maverick827‌

Sorry, but where was I disrespectful to anyone?

I've made a handful of comments in this thread. Each of them has been directed at what I think the problem is, what the solutions are, ect. The only semi-off-topic post was to inform you that Obscure is a DK (and a very good one at that) so he isn't asking for balancing because he "died to a DK." I don't consider that disrespectful.
    Who you are as a poster is not defined by just this thread. A lot of your posts in the other Dark Talons threads are just really trollish, abrasive, and elitist. I don't feel like compiling all of your unhelpful, pithy "welcome to Dragon Knights online" and "I'm awesome at this game, so I know what I'm talking about and you're wrong" style of comments, but I think we both know that they exist.

And I don't think even Obscure can say that Obscure isn't an outright *** in pretty much every post he makes on this topic.

he has been on a rant of some sort or another since 2012 in the un official forums. from subscriptions to the platforms being better. but he is far tamer then some of them, there was a whole crew of hyperbole screeching about one thing or another.