Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Night blade / duel wield BUG!!!

• GreasedLizard
    GreasedLizard
    ✭✭✭
    Yelgis wrote: »
    The only problem I'm having is veiled strike not getting the sneak crit bonus when used with shadow disguise. All the other issues players reporting *including mark target* are working properly for me.

I can't comment on haste cause I don't have the skill yet.

Do you even have the slightest notion of how overpowered it would be to have Cloak give you a true stealth sneak attack on each use? I would be hitting every single attack for 1.8k and I can pull off a Cloak+Vieled Strike combo around 6 or 7 times before running out of magicka (all points spend in magicka and full light armor).

The only problem you admit to having is one that isn't really a problem. Cloak doesn't give you true stealth attacks because that would be stupidly imbalanced.

Cloak is the ONE defining skill for NB, and the only one that isn't shared or surpassed by another class.

Do other classes have one+ quite OP skill ... yes.

No idea where your going with this exactly, unless you really haven't played the other classes to properly reference 'balance'

Also, it's 800 MP, before reductions, for that combo. So truly good luck dropping that 8x within one MP bar. 2400 MP maybe for capped .. even at 50% reduction would be 6X (and that's very unlikely scenario)
    Edited by GreasedLizard on April 21, 2014 4:48PM
  • tonykart34
    I was loving this game until I started PvPing. Then you really realize how unstable and buggy ESO is. Not only that, but the completely flawed logic of that last passive in the (incredibly underwhelming) dual wield tree. Axes cause a bleed and daggers increase crit? WTF? The whole point of a dagger is to puncture, hence causing a BLEED... an Axe is a heavier, single swing, BIG HIT weapon... But, I digress because none of this is as asinine as my last complaint...

Dodge, Sneak and Block use a percentage of stamina and not a hard number. Whats the big deal? Well, whats the point of building an "athletic", stamina based character that can move around a battlefield with skill when all you are doing by putting points into stamina is boosting your basic attacks which are weak and slow anyways? So I add a dual wield ability to my hotbar and after sneaking up on a target im completely drained of stamina anyways!

So a stamina build actually makes you less athletic. So now everyone should just stack magika and they dont actually lose out on an extra dodge, block or less time in sneak! Amazing thinking there! Brilliant!
  • cleric670b14_ESO
    Daavos wrote: »
    Forty years ago, if someone talked about a game of this complexity people would've thought they were crazy.

I have no idea what the 1970's has to do with your rant or where you are going with this...

• SilverWF
    SilverWF
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SugarEater wrote: »
    Do you guys really dont see the difference between
    Increasing critical strike DAMAGE
    AND
    Increasing critical strike CHANCE
    ???

do you guy really can see words DAMAGE or CHANCE in the description of the "twin blade and blunt" passive
    • PC EU. Ebonheart Pact. CP 1k+
    • YouTube: All ESO disguises (2014)
    • EU players are humans too! We want our maintenances in the least pop time (at deep night) and not lasted for several hours!
    • Animation canceR - is true PvP cancer! When you can't see which actions your opponent do - you can't react properly on them!
  • Odditorium
    Odditorium
    ✭✭✭
    My NB is stuck at 21% no matter how I configure him. I have maxed pressure points and if I remove/insert an assassination ability into my slots it makes no difference. Still 21%. Very bummed. I should have a crit rating of 29%

I also just added twin blade and blunt. I use two daggers and the crit CHANCE should increase 2.5%. I don't know if that is per dagger, but still good ol' 21%
    Edited by Odditorium on May 12, 2014 9:44PM
    PC/NA
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Dandy Warhol -|- Odditorium
    Oscillation Overthruster -|- Molag Trump
    Kira the Gelfling -|- Varag Ghoul-Chewer
    Buffy the Purple Slayer -|- Hostile Seventeen

OTG
    Ayrenn's Army
    AD Only
  • Jjacques
    Jjacques