Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Blocking suggestion

• demonlkojipub19_ESO
    demonlkojipub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
  • Zerl
    Zerl
    ✭✭✭
    In general I'm OK with the cost'n'all... However its the 360° blocking that I think should be altered.
  • Murmeltier
    Murmeltier
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think it is ok if Zenimax have a look at all the Skills. Please remember that some of the PPL who cry over the Block/Mitigation System, stands in a Dungeon and yell again *gogo pull Tank* so i can make *bämbäm Damage*. Maybe they stand alone there in the Future because no one wants to Play a Tank or Healbot only.

By the Way, the Argument that a Templer or Dragonknight have to heal/tank is so stupid and only the Wish from some Players, who try to dictate other Players in their Playstyle/Roles. Teso offers every Class to do every Job, no Discussion about that :p .

I hope Zenimax see the Difference between PvP and PvE and....*Crys*. I hope too, that they make beiing a Tank more viable, so i can eat more Hits with my HEAVY FULL PLATE ARMOR.

MFG Murmeltier.
    Edited by Murmeltier on May 19, 2014 11:33AM