The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

EU Dawnbreaker - Big problems

• TheGrandAlliance
    TheGrandAlliance
    ✭✭✭✭
    Indeed... I have post about it about changing emperor system. However some of teh changes in next patch including outmanned bonuses should help.

BTW Blue/Red are NOT helping each other... more like yellow/red helping each other at times.
    Edited by TheGrandAlliance on May 9, 2014 4:25AM
    Indeed it is so...
  • TheGrandAlliance
    TheGrandAlliance
    ✭✭✭✭

Off topic completely.
    And your giant emo rant makes me look quite sane! So thanks for that! :neutral_face: )

Kolur does that alot. Just like trashing me as well... as he did on this thread.

Alas... his point is that red could grief yellow out of existance so best not get us too angrruuuly:)
    Indeed it is so...
  • captain_awesome
    captain_awesome
    ✭✭✭
    He's an idiot, and he can emorage as much as he pleases. /end

I stopped pvp, while it is fun, it is full of broken skills, imbalance and exploits. Ill wait a short while for them to fix it, If it's not fixed promptly then ill find another game to get my pvp.

I'll probably stay here for a few months for the pve but I stopped playing broken pvp games years ago, there is plenty of choice out there for pvp.
    Dominion FTW.
  • steveb16_ESO46
    steveb16_ESO46
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So. The basic complaint here is one AD are losing because they cannot get their act together as effectively as the other sides? They cannot muster the players or engage in effective diplomacy to get agreements with other alliances? That diplomacy is somehow 'unfair' rather than being part of war?

In both campaigns i'm involved in I've seen situations switch back and forth because on side or another gets serious when they get tired of being beaten. And yes, that does involve making agreements with the other side if one side is sweeping the board. It's all in the game.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.

The rest go campaign hopping and complain on forums.
    Edited by steveb16_ESO46 on May 9, 2014 6:52AM
  • Sakulos
    Sakulos
    Soul Shriven
    Dont give up hope AD, there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
    http://www.pevepe.net/home/page/4/m/6292929/viewthread/11499781-elder-scrolls-online-pevepenet
    This is GW2 SFR (one of the servers, it can be compared to alliances in TESO) community. They not only brought back to life their server, they made it shine. :)

Im from DC and I know about it, maybe truly AD on Dawnbreaker is a random zerg. I hope you guys will find opportunity in this situation and prove that this statement is entirely wrong.

Edited by Sakulos on May 9, 2014 7:07AM
  • NekOnOkO
    NekOnOkO
    ✭✭✭
    Dawnbreaker can be the most balanced EU RvR campaign if more AD joins (organized, preferably).
  • steveb16_ESO46
    steveb16_ESO46
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For me. PvP is all about 'Fighting The Good Fight' rather than 'Winning'.

I hated that one of my guilds tucked tail and ran to Dawnbreaker rather than stand and fight in just because AD had a bunch of people who'd log on when Europe was asleep and roll up the map unopposed.

My other guild stayed and one weekend we organised a cross-guild all-nighter so when they appeared in the small hours of the morning they actually had a fight on their hands.

It was a good fight for awhile but very noticably they began skulking away and we took all their forts, all the scrolls (leaving the ones of the third alliance somewhere they could pick up easily) and crowned our leader emperor.

It was very noticeable that the Late Night EZ-Mode lot began skulking away. Turned out fighting and losing wasn't as much fun as sweeping the board unopposed.

That's way more fun that campaign hopping until you find one your own faction is sweeping the boards in.
  • Silverion
    Silverion
    ✭✭
    Im one of LOC PvP officers and we are playing at Dawnbraker, we tryed multiple times to get people more organized but only guilds except ours that can fill a 24 man raid with its people are some guilds talking only its language like italians, and portugese and they just dont wish to join group effort, and at moment it is possible to get some advance only when LOC main raids are up, otherwise population is not enough to recruit decent VL raid :(

You ask why we go attacking outposts, when our keeps are under attack it is becouse we cannot defend a keeps if we have red sieging Alessia with 2 raids and blue killing all our reinforcments with full raid in our back, and i have on disposition 10 VL players and 20 that dont wish to join TS.

As we kill blue at backs fortress already fall end of story, same on other side we start ofansive at blue, red come from back kill us and some blue before they are wiped, as game dont reward enugh taking of keeps or resources, AP farming is more profitable then real war effort, so they are happy without gaining anything real and in reality just helping oposing side to keep a keep.

Also counting that our population is lower in term of VL players and also in terms of total population i just hope that this new incentive to play on underpopulated faction will get us some more people soon.
  • jpp
    jpp
    ✭✭✭
    Well, for the EU Dawnbreaker there are few things observed by me (from blue), but there was never any pact with EP.
    The major problem for AD is that they are under since few days.
    Example that I see in last few days: red=padlock, blue=three bars, yellow=two bars (and even surprisingly more blues sometimes).
    While earlier the pattern was: red:padlock, blue=two bars, yellow=two bars - in this times I just felt nonsense when blue and yellow fight together for the last keep not owned by red.
    When one fraction is much weaker then two stronger become to fight for the same pie and recently there was a lot of three factions fights when red and blue went to take yellows keeps, but actually this helped yellow to still be in the game.
    The scroll you are talking about was probably (but I might be wrong) problem that we (blue) had no good keep to place it because of reds were attacking (so most of red were close to our side and one guild managed to take a scroll).
    Still I think Dawnbreaker is one of the most interesting servers - even if EP dominates it is not permanent domination and fights are still epic since many days. Indeed if AD gives up then they will be considered as place to get keeps quickly, but I hope it will be still 3 side game.
  • Silverion
    Silverion
    ✭✭
    Yesterday was really good day for AD on Dawnbreaker, we crowned emperor ZEBO in prime hours for first time i know, we have emperors before but it was american guilds night work. Tonight we got it and our two scrolls back and was very exciting night.

Ok this morning already red owned ALL keeps, it is that in this dead hours when there is no resistance some small groups go and crown its own people for emperor or like this? I know i go to sleep at 02-03 and next morning all change color to yellow, red or blue ... probably only way to stop this will be that you cannot take keeps if one faction is underpopulated?
  • captain_awesome
    captain_awesome
    ✭✭✭
    This late night BS needs to be fixed. Perhaps capturing keeps from 0200 - 1000 should be disabled because the transferring to quiet servers or night-raiding to farm emperor is kinda crappy.
    Dominion FTW.
  • TheGrandAlliance
    TheGrandAlliance
    ✭✭✭✭
    This late night BS needs to be fixed. Perhaps capturing keeps from 0200 - 1000 should be disabled because the transferring to quiet servers or night-raiding to farm emperor is kinda crappy.

O yes... so the elite guilds can /easymode the map without having to defend what they did the rest of the day. If a side is having night problems it needs to organize at night.
    Indeed it is so...
  • Silverion
    Silverion
    ✭✭

O yes... so the elite guilds can /easymode the map without having to defend what they did the rest of the day. If a side is having night problems it needs to organize at night.

Wise thing will be to put same level guilds on same server, so strong fight strong and not like now server population is Yellow LOW, Blue MEDIUM and Red FULL ... for us is challenging play at last we can fight but wherever you go some red right is looking for opponent it was impossible, my raid killed emperor at last twice and guys now can show proud achievement but until we kill him it is LONG ( he is never alone) reinforces or 2+ raids come and there is no more way to fight.

today blue intentionally or not, did all possible that we lose as much as possible, they caped ALL our mines around black boot and bloodmyne so red was able to siege and win feragyl as we have cut respawns, then even if they didn't have even a home keeps they still tried to ambush us when we was taking roeback that was 2 keeps from nearest blue respawn :( so red come wiped all our survivors and repaired a gates so end of story.
  • TheGrandAlliance
    TheGrandAlliance
    ✭✭✭✭
    The server population problem only exists because red/yellow /ragequit

If you could get them back to your side you would do fine. Alas they already transfered off the server.
    Indeed it is so...
  • Benek
    Benek
    If SFR is indeed joining AD it is good thing for the whole server. I play DC by the way :)
    I bet I quit gambling.
  • ThyIronFist
    ThyIronFist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear EP, please stop pushing towards Alessia while the DC took everything from Aleswell all the way to Arrius.

Kind regards,
    everyone
    Edited by ThyIronFist on May 14, 2014 10:41AM
    The Elder Zergs Online
    Sainur Ironfist - DK - EU - Ebonheart Pact
    Retired
  • TheGrandAlliance
    TheGrandAlliance
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dear EP, please stop pushing towards Alessia while the DC took everything from Aleswell all the way to Arrius.

Kind regards,
    everyone

I was aware of this situation. Some guilds are out of control on EP sometimes it is hard to stop them...
    Indeed it is so...