The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

EU Dawnbreaker - Big problems

captain_awesome
captain_awesome
✭✭✭
Red and Blue are actively playing together to farm AD.
Blue was assisting Red and giving them free access to AD scrolls.
Blue and Red had people trolling AD zone chat, telling where the reinforcement tents were and what was being said in global, generally abusing AD as a whole.

AD is outnumbered by Blue or Red as an individual opponent, when Blue and Red work together like the odds feel like 6-1.

It's an utter joke in Dawnbreaker - A large number of AD players are just quitting the PVP side of the game because this stacking of players and underhanded tactics of "spying" is removing any fun in pvp. People dont like pvp with massive odds stacked against them.

It needs addressing as a matter of urgency.
Edited by captain_awesome on April 30, 2014 5:20AM
Dominion FTW.
  • Demannu
    Demannu
    Stop that nonsense please or provide proofs
  • TheGrandAlliance
    TheGrandAlliance
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mates if you are there... although there is one evil german guild that is farming AD (evidence by the AP farm that happend on saturday: Took scroll but didn't go anywhere with it) our EP is suffering massively as well at moment. I assure you... there is no "Coordination" between blue/red. We are most hostile to each other.

In terms of "spying" IDK about this... but it is possible that some of this could be happening without my knowledge. Right now one player "CLICK" (and his Russian guild) on my faction raced to the top of the leaderboard in epic time... passing current top rankings. My information suggests that he has been farming AP to achieve such a feat.

THEREFORE: As "server commander" of the guild alliance that includes most honorable guilds and randoms: I would be open to forming short-term faction alliance with AD to "reset" the map.. that is to get scrolls back and push blue out. However the AD side is too disorganized to coordinate such strategy. WIthout AD players playing... the map becomes blue/red battle non-stop.

What I need from yellow is to push blue and not try to suicide againt red all the time. Going past Alessia bridge to SEJ only aggros our faction. Furthermore Yellow must be able to retake ROE and BRINDLE when red divides up blue forces by pushing CHALMAN and that northern side. AD needs help... and fast.

As someone who organized our side to first place I would be (and have talked to Ryse) willing to help you guys train up for better combat. However if none of you/guilds wish to talk to me then I cannot help. If we do not engage in blue effectively they will just push you out time and time again.

You can /w or mail me ingame @TheGrandAlliance‌
    Edited by TheGrandAlliance on April 30, 2014 5:57AM
    Indeed it is so...
  • captain_awesome
    captain_awesome
    ✭✭✭
    I do not believe you. From what I saw tonight I firmly believe there is collusion between Red and Blue vs AD.

AD players are leaving in droves for other campaigns. Soon it will be red vs blue.

Have fun. o/
    Edited by captain_awesome on April 30, 2014 5:53AM
    Dominion FTW.
  • TheGrandAlliance
    TheGrandAlliance
    ✭✭✭✭
    I didn't PvP much today until late night... but the map speaks for itself. Red is currently losing at the moment.

IDK what happened during the day but like I said there is 1. Evil German Guild and 2. Evil Russian Guild that is out of control and is greifing the map. However I can assure you that our entire faction is not like this.

If you leave the campaign you only give up everything: This is not a solution. It is better to work together then to bail simply because it appears AD has no grand-scale strategy planning. This must be fixed therefore.
    Edited by TheGrandAlliance on April 30, 2014 6:01AM
    Indeed it is so...
  • Elgarr
    Elgarr
    ✭✭✭
    Hang on a second.

2 factions have allied with each other to destroy a third?

OMG no dont, quick call the Whambulance we need to get this fixed lol!!
  • TheGrandAlliance
    TheGrandAlliance
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Elgarr‌

This hasn't happened yet btw: The OP has no idea WTF he is talking about.
    Edited by TheGrandAlliance on April 30, 2014 7:08AM
    Indeed it is so...
  • captain_awesome
    captain_awesome
    ✭✭✭
    I know what I'm talking about, so do you princess.

You just can't admit it.
    /out
    Dominion FTW.
  • Reavan
    Reavan
    ✭✭✭
    Just left, 15k points is nothing for transfer.
  • codyyoungnub18_ESO
    Elgarr wrote: »
    Hang on a second.

Quoted for good measure.
  • rawne1980b16_ESO
    rawne1980b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elgarr wrote: »
    Hang on a second.

I'm also going to quote this.

Used to happen all the time in DAoC.

2 factions would work together to take down whoever was the most hated/winning the most that week.

I assure you, it's not just Dawnbreaker where AD is hated.

I hate them and i'm on Auriel's Bow.

Damn elves.
  • Bipolo
    Bipolo
    ✭✭✭
    lulz,

and i thought AD was working with DC... You yellows always seem to want to help them crown Emperor, never even bothering holding or recapturing Alessia or Roebeck.

Looks like the "information war" has just begun :lol:
    Skeggǫld, Skálmǫld, Skildir ro Klofnir
    "Nords who prove themselves in battle awaken in the realm after death. Pain and illness vanish within the Hall of Valor.
    Revelry is never-ending, mead flows freely, and the greatest Nords of all time compete in tests of strength and prowess. (...)
    Through all the suffering and adversity in this world, true Nord warriors endure, for Sovngarde awaits."

- The Road to Sovngarde
  • Blackwolfe5
    Blackwolfe5
    ✭✭✭
    While it is possible that there are guilds working together cross-faction, I seriously doubt we on EP ally with any other faction. I might as well say.. Hey.. AD and DC are working together! That does not make it true, but sometimes it feels that way sometimes.
    Edited by Blackwolfe5 on May 1, 2014 6:25AM
  • FPS-Art1st
    AD. Come join us in Chrysamere, with your small numbers joining ours, we will be able to win in Chrysamere.
    Keepers of Cyrodiil - EU - AD
  • TheGrandAlliance
    TheGrandAlliance
    ✭✭✭✭
    WEll AD got it's act together because it has emperor and blue got completely wiped. Red still in first place (hourly point scores and overall) due to scrolls. Granted with a smaller population base but alas...
    Indeed it is so...
  • ItsGlaive
    ItsGlaive
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Makes a change - when we were in Dawnbreaker AD owned the map. Even when we'd dominate and take a big chunk of keeps it'd all be steamrolled again overnight by AD
    Allow cross-platform transfers and merges
  • NekOnOkO
    NekOnOkO
    ✭✭✭
    Conspiracy, lol. Too bad it is not even remotely true.
  • TheGrandAlliance
    TheGrandAlliance
    ✭✭✭✭
    ...now it appears blue is importing vr10 elite guilds from AB and reseting the map.

Time to do the same:)
    Indeed it is so...
  • spliffmaster2b16_ESO
    Well now that people can't faceroll as Vamps anymore, Dawnbreaker will be taken over by AD very soon. Trust me.
  • TheGrandAlliance
    TheGrandAlliance
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well now that people can't faceroll as Vamps anymore, Dawnbreaker will be taken over by AD very soon. Trust me.

No it means that EP has complete control over the map. EP never had the "vamp squad power" that the other sides had (minus the "Emperor" situation) therefore the abilty for blue to 10v100 our keeps in theory goes away.

Yellow needs population to compete... however it is true that they too will be able to resist blue more effectively now.
    Indeed it is so...
  • spliffmaster2b16_ESO
    What are you talking about? EP started the vamp *** with Namira.
    Edited by spliffmaster2b16_ESO on May 6, 2014 11:06PM
  • TheGrandAlliance
    TheGrandAlliance
    ✭✭✭✭
    No that was the use of 0 ulti costs. The Blue's have/had a vamp squad since beginning and use another taticts that are unrelated (and also VR10s).
    Indeed it is so...
  • Kolur
    Kolur
    ✭✭
    So, AD Get's focused for 1 night and everyone leaves?
    Awesome!
    What about the fact that we got double teamed for 6 days straight. got 1 day break before It resumed another 5 days? We were pushed back to Farragut & Kingscrest only.

Wna know what happened afterwards?
    Me(The Renegades) and Tezzla(Ruthless SE)
    formed a EP guild Alliance, And the invited Varg (House Askjell)
    And eventually GrandAlliance aswell. Then we got some more guilds.
    ZaDrots, Three Crowns, Chaos Order, Guardians of the north,Elysium Gaming
    And our best additions to the alliance. House Anwn & Infinita Vitrus.
    Anwn brought us better equipment to handle organizing.
    And Infinita Vitrus brought us only 6 players.
    But I dare say. Those 6 alone are a hundred times worth some of the other guilds.
    Guardians of the North,GrandAlliance,Chaos Order. As they have never joined the TS or joined us in Cyrodiil. I've often talked to everyone where to go etc, But never those guilds, Since appearantly they aren't even PvP guilds. never see them In PvP. Never notice them or anything. I've seen GA's leader sometimes.
    But Is that all there Is to it? lol. Cause I've never heard of any Guild events, guild raids or anything from them.

But the main guilds can handle this though.
    Renegades, Ruthless,Anwn, Askjell,Infinita,RedZerg,ZaDrots.
    Who knows. Maybe the lesser guilds will be able to prove useful one day.
    But for now? They look to me like randoms In a permament group.
    RedZerg Is a guild for random ppl.
    But the difference between them and the other random zerg guilds.
    Is that they cooperate.
    Araki, their leader Is The Renegades mini-Officer.
    And he's done a wonderful job with his raids.
    He pugs. Sure, but the difference between his pugs and all others.
    He asks where they are needed.
    And I will usually send his zerg since he usually has 12groups and up.
    To the main battlefield. (Glademist / Faregyl) While rest of us go on different places.
    Then I just ask him for reinforcements.
  • steveb16_ESO46
    steveb16_ESO46
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    God,I'm sick of all this 'It got hard so we quit' stuff. Just stand your ground and fight. I'd stop guesting and severely limit campaign switching. I'm on Dawnbreaker with 1 alt with DC and AD were originally the prime 'log on while everyone is asleep and roll up the map' faction.

And now, when the other factions get sick of this ***-taking and organise to fight back it's suddenly unfair? When earlier when this was going on we were told to suck it up?

Well cry me a river while I play a sad tune on the world's smallest violin.

Actions provoke reactions. Man up, suck it up, get organised and fight back.
  • Kolur
    Kolur
    ✭✭
    Want me to tell you why you are getting focused?
    Cause you are annoying.
    We usually go 100% DC only focus.
    Want to know why? Cause It's fun, It's challenging. And cause they are an actual threat. Sure there's a 45K difference now. But that can change easily.
    So we focus them all the time.
    BUT when stupid little Dominion players come rushing to Sejanus, Drakelowe,BRK.
    Do u know what happens? We get pissed off that our push for the DC scroll Is being slowed down by you little weaklings.
    So we focus you.
    Want to know why you are focused by people that aren't a part of us?
    Cause you are easy AP.
    You guys are just walking Alliance Points.
    We call you guys the NPC faction. Simply cause of your *** tactics
    (For example the multiple times u go for Bleakers Instead of saving Alessia,Roebeck,Faregyl)
    You have actually made this trade 3 times. Sacrificing 3 keeps to get 1 outpost that u can't even use cause Its not connected to you.

Now, here's what you should do.
    Focus Daggerfall Covenant.
    Why?
    No, not a *** alliance. And don't take ''Grand''Alliance seriously.
    He's not a ''Supreme server commander'' He's a level 30 guy. Who hasn't done *** for the server the past 3 weeks now. Cause he's levelling...
    It takes no time flat to go lvl 14 to VR2... And After that If ur In my guild atleast we can help you get the rest.

No, We will never join up with the likes of you. You are weak we are strong.
    The strong devour the weak and feed off of It's pointy eared carcass.

So, what you should do as to not anger the Mighty red dragon.
    Focus DC. This is great for you aswell. Cause let's face It. Almost 60K difference.
    That's 70% of ur total points. That Is the current difference between EP & AD.

However, 10K that's 15% of your total. That Is the difference between AD & DC.
    You actually have a chance of overcoming DC.

So If u focus them. Then you can reach 2nd place atleast.
    If not, we could always focus 100% on you for like 2-3 weeks :)
    Just show u how fun It is to have 1-2 keeps forever.
  • krakow2000
    krakow2000
    Soul Shriven
    I play on BLUE side and i tell you... we got Alliance with RED!!!! Yea... we give them take us keep and scroll and ofc we attack AD to give chance RED take scroll... i see many fight where RED attack BLUE and AD attack... BLUE... but not attack RED... so you got alliance with RED...
  • ThyIronFist
    ThyIronFist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know, but yesterday, (and many times before that) AD and DC both attack the EP while there is barely any fighting amongst the AD and DC.

We're number one and it's hilarious people are complaining because they're some points behind.
    Edited by ThyIronFist on May 8, 2014 5:27PM
    The Elder Zergs Online
    Sainur Ironfist - DK - EU - Ebonheart Pact
    Retired
  • cucmw5ub17_ESO
    As someone who organized our side to first place I would be (and have talked to Ryse) willing to help you guys train up for better combat. However if none of you/guilds wish to talk to me then I cannot help. If we do not engage in blue effectively they will just push you out time and time again.

I wish my main pvp guild would have paid closer attention to the campaign. The leadership obstinately wanted to move because it wasn't very active, and as it was making the decision blue was in the process of making its comeback. They pretty much ignored what was going on under their noses, and now they've moved their home to Auriel's Bow. We needed leadership here and we abandoned the opportunity, so I'm not precisely proud of my guild at the moment.

If I was in a position of authority, I'd have talked to you myself about taking Dawnbreaker back, but it looks like I'd have to switch guilds entirely to do so. Best of luck in taking a stand where so many have left, mate.

• captain_awesome
    captain_awesome
    ✭✭✭
    Kolur wrote: »
    So If u focus them. Then you can reach 2nd place atleast.
    If not, we could always focus 100% on you for like 2-3 weeks :)
    Just show u how fun It is to have 1-2 keeps forever.

Off topic completely.
    And your giant emo rant makes me look quite sane! So thanks for that! :neutral_face: )
    Dominion FTW.
  • TheGrandAlliance
    TheGrandAlliance
    ✭✭✭✭
    WE are doing good though on our side now... thanks to yellow bailout and vamp nerf (which stopped blue's main vamp squads dead in its tracks).

On another note...
    Now I have started a campagin to help EP on other servers but we will see how effective that can be. EP is ahead in Auriow's Bow... which is/was "elite server". EP appears ahead everwhere we go:)
    Edited by TheGrandAlliance on May 9, 2014 4:26AM
    Indeed it is so...
  • captain_awesome
    captain_awesome
    ✭✭✭
    AD bailout was due to the coop and huge numbers ratio of red and blue combined. Of course people are gonna leave when its like that.

Same as why huge numbers of Red and Blue go to dead campaigns and farm the Emperor title with little opposition. The whole system needs fixing. Emperor means nothing when you can farm it... Victory means nothing when you fight 4-1. These things just lower the standard of pvp.

The whole system needs restructuring.
    Dominion FTW.