The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

I needed 2 More Confetti for Mount and Maintenance is stripping me of that!

• Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I appreciate that ZOS wanted to make sure people logged in regularly to get the mount, by making the bound confetti drop once a day but also require buying a few more, but it was rather aggravating to figure out and then recalculate if there was any change in schedule. I came out alright because I never count on the last four-hour “day” and figure it’s bonus tickets if I’m actually able to log in then.

But it seems to me that too many limited things were stacked: one free confetti per day, confetti costs 3 tickets, all confetti bound, three tickets per day, cannot hold more than 12 tickets, and then to top it off, when the limited-time event is actually running is subject to change with limited notice… 😵‍💫
    Edited by Araneae6537 on April 25, 2024 3:10PM
    Options
  • huntgod_ESO
    huntgod_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LalMirchi wrote: »
    Well, rushing in and logging in this morning to collect tickets on PCNA I ranto a strange problem. I ate cake, got the message that I had had too many tickets (11) so I bought a Bag of Jubilee Yesteryear getting my tickets to 9. Eating the cake on any of of my characters did not give me any tickets so I'm missing 3 tickets atm.

The Glorious Anniversary Jubilee Gift Box did not drop from my turn-ins to Bolgrul or Cardea Gallus either so the inglorious end to this troubled Jubilee event leaves me with an unpleasant feeling. How could Zenimax botch things up so badly?

You get that message whether you a33 due tickets or nor. I'd guess you logged in before the reset and bibs why you didn't get tickets or a gold box. The servers went down about 30 seconds after the reset this morning. So unless you timed it perfectly, you missed out.
    --- HuntGod ---
    Officer of the Unrepentant
    www.unrepentantgaming.com
    Options
  • Aorys
    Aorys
    ✭✭✭✭
    yeah, me too
    Options
  • jcaceresw
    jcaceresw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grec1a wrote: »
    jcaceresw wrote: »
    Just got my tickets and gold box just milliseconds to being kicked from the server. I bought the last confetti beforehand just in case something went wrong. At least I recovered the tickets I spent for the last fragment I needed. Now to wait until the end of maintenance to check out if they still in my account.

The ones I got just before the last maintenance were still there when it came back up, so fingers crossed!

Yay! I did keep the tickets and the golden box. So happy.
    Options
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    evymyu233 wrote: »
    Saints wrote: »
    if you're just a piece or two short, you could give it a shot. if not, there's always waiting for next year instead of giving ZOS money for making... questionable... decisions.

Has this been confirmed anywhere?
    I'm concerned they may not even offer it next year.

I couldn't tell you anything conclusively, as I do not develop or manage this game, but accumulative fragments of event-related items like the confetti have typically been made available through the event reward catch-up bags ("bag of jubilee yesteryear", for the anniversary event) available from the impresario the year after they were first added.

your odds of getting a fragment would be diluted by however many things you were missing from previous jubilees, I suppose, but I would legitimately be surprised if they didn't bring it back this way. but again, I'm not ZOS. and I am unfortunately also not psychic.

can we get old cakes?

Cakes also aren't tied to achievements.

The cake slices that are tied to an achievement are available to everyone.

Creating an achievement for this mount only to block anyone from possibly getting it in the future who didn't get it these past few weeks would be unprecedented.
    Options
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grec1a wrote: »
    Just got my tickets and gold box just milliseconds to being kicked from the server. I bought the last confetti beforehand just in case something went wrong. At least I recovered the tickets I spent for the last fragment I needed. Now to wait until the end of maintenance to check out if they still in my account.

The ones I got just before the last maintenance were still there when it came back up, so fingers crossed!

Yay! I did keep the tickets and the golden box. So happy.

I'm glad it worked for you! I didn't try it, but will if a similar maintenance-at-reset ever occurs on the final day of an event. Did you have a crafting daily ready to hand in so you could summon the cake, eat from it, and quickly turn in a quest for the gold coffer?
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
    Options
  • ElderSmitter
    ElderSmitter
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the Tip about getting tickets literally as Maintenance hits! I will have to try that for sure next time!
    Options
  • Grec1a
    Grec1a
    ✭✭✭
    SeaGtGruff wrote: »

I'm glad it worked for you! I didn't try it, but will if a similar maintenance-at-reset ever occurs on the final day of an event. Did you have a crafting daily ready to hand in so you could summon the cake, eat from it, and quickly turn in a quest for the gold coffer?

Not the OP, but I had the endeavors page open. When the countdown hit zero, I summoned and ate my cake, and handed in a Northern Elsweyr Defence Force quest to the NPC standing next to me. There was literally no time for anything else before I was booted.
    Edited by Grec1a on April 26, 2024 5:21AM
    It's a tradition, or an old charter, or something...
    Options
  • MJallday
    MJallday
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This makes no sense I needed 3 more tickets and 1 more Jubilee Gold Box to get the Confetti Horse and NOW Maintenance affecting us who did not get locked out? Am I missing something here on why they added a day to Jubilee only to strip it away? Isn't 6am EST Reset? or is it 5 am? I am on EST time.

The most annoying thing about this is I’ll have an achievement I’m 99% done on in my journal but will never complete .

Will they be removing this from the holiday achievements (or at least enabling us to complete it)
    Options
  • evymyu233
    evymyu233
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wiseau wrote: »
    Everyone who is locked out saying they need to be let back in ASAP. Is 4 extra hours of waiting that big of a deal? 4 hours that we could have been playing has been ripped away from us last minute. That is much worse.

Yes, it sucks that you guys got locked out. Why should the rest of us suffer as well?

I am also confused,why PTS players emphasize the importance of 4 hours during non event time?I don't think drug addiction occurs when there is no ESO to play.
    Options
  • Silaf
    Silaf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don't worry the confetti will retourn to the event vendor in the next 10 years anniversary. You only need to be a little patient.
    Options
  • Soraka
    Soraka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    evymyu233 wrote: »
    Wiseau wrote: »
    Everyone who is locked out saying they need to be let back in ASAP. Is 4 extra hours of waiting that big of a deal? 4 hours that we could have been playing has been ripped away from us last minute. That is much worse.

Yes, it sucks that you guys got locked out. Why should the rest of us suffer as well?

I am also confused,why PTS players emphasize the importance of 4 hours during non event time?I don't think drug addiction occurs when there is no ESO to play.

I wasn't sure where to say this because it's slightly off topic, but I'll just say it here since there's some less than empathetic posts.

Welcome back PTS players. We missed you and are glad you can join us again. Looking forward to the next shenanigans everyone can get through together.
    Options