The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

ESO's 10th Anniversary Is Coming- Join Us For A Very Special In-Person Event!

• PurpleFruitBugs
    PurpleFruitBugs
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    First I was also wondering about the food questions asked by FayJolyn above. I'm hoping to bring my own food and it would be nice if it wasn't confiscated. I struggle with energy management and having at least a few snacks on hand would keep me going better.
    So in the event rules, we do outline no outside food or drink. However, for health or accessibility concerns, we can certainly make exceptions. Please DM me your name, the email used to book your ticket and ticket number. I can provide those to our event team and they can work with you on getting you all set.
    Second in regards to my wheelchair, is there a place i can sit in my wheelchair at the stage in a way where I won't block a path for other people? It doesn't need to be a designated wheelchair spot, but I also don't want to be in the way of others.
    We do have designated spots on both the left and right of the stage for wheelchair access. However, the venue chairs are also movable, so we can be flexible and make sure there is space for your wheelchair without impacting foot-traffic, if you would like to sit elsewhere.
    Lastly I was wondering if there is a quiet room or place where me and my friends can rest. For example a place separate from the big hall so we can go there and recover from over-stimulation.
    There will not be a quiet room available for this event due to the venue. It's an industrial building, so quiet space is limited. There is a lot of open space outside of the venue, so that should help with escaping noise, but we understand this is not the same thing as a quiet room in this case.

I'm quite new to the forums so I don't know how to dm.
    I find online you need to have a higher rank than soul shriven to be able to, but as I made my account to ask these questions I'm still on that level.
    Are you maybe able to help me figuring this out? @ZOS_Kevin Or if anyone else knows then happy to hear from whoever too.
    Thank you!
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When will the timetable for the different events be posted, so we can plan around our stay @ZOS_Kevin? As always, thanks for your help!
  • Volsera
    Volsera
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin I have a question which I was not able to find an answer to anywhere, but is there a way to cancel your ticket if you're hindered? I was really looking forward to it but I am unable to make it..
    Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
  • Gingaroth
    Gingaroth
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @Kevin

I and my husband will be attending the event, and we just received the schedule and the houserules.

Am I correct in understanding there won't be any camara's allowed inside the building?
    I was hoping to take some pictures of cosplay (mostly of myself and some guildies), and perhaps a group portrait.
  • IldaraFathryon
    IldaraFathryon
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @ZOS_Kevin,

I purchased tickets on behalf of two friends; their names are on the ticket next to the ticket ID/confirmation ID/QR code, but I believe my name as the payer is on the voucher component on the second page. Will my friends be able to enter without issue?

Many thanks~
    PC | EU | EP
    MagPlarDD/StamplarTank- Ildara Fathryon, Flawless Conqueror
    StamDragonknight Tank - Timaeus Fathryon, Tick-Tock Tormentor, Immortal Redeemer

vAA HM (MT, OT, DD)
    vSO HM (MT, OT, DD)
    vHRC HM (MT, OT)
    vDSA (T)
    vMoL HM/Speedrun/Fang Focused (MT, OT)
    vHoF TTT (MT)
    vAS+2 (MT, OT)
    vCR+3 (OT)
    vSS HM (OT)
  • Gingaroth
    Gingaroth
    ✭✭✭
    To answer my own question: regular fotocamera's were allowed inside yesterday.