Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Issues with Daily Login Reward Day 2 For Orsinium DLC

• shimarenda_ESO
    What platform and megaserver are you playing on?
    PC NA (eventually successful in claiming Day 2 reward)
    PC EU (still unsuccessful)

If you claimed day one rewards?
    I did on both servers.

Do you own Orsinium already?
    Yes, on both servers.

Any additional updates?
    PC NA: I tried teleporting around like players were suggesting. Finally I tried logging in on a different character and was able to claim the Day 2 reward.
    PC EU: I tried teleporting. My wife ported me to one of her houses. I tried going into an outlaw refuge. Since I only have one EU character, I tried making a new character. Nothing has worked.
    Options
  • shimarenda_ESO
    PS- I am not currently subscribed to ESO+
    Options
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can try porting into Outlaws Refuges to change instances, as has been posted earlier in the thread.

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
    Options
  • zharkovian
    zharkovian
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone tried simply walking in and out of a 4 man dungeon?
    Options
  • JamuThatsWho
    JamuThatsWho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC through Steam. I primarily play on EU but have characters on NA too. I don't currently have ESO+.

EU server already had Orsinium purchased and couldn't claim or skip the Day 2 login reward. The last day of March was also greyed out as though a reward was missed.

I switched to NA which doesn't have Orsinium and was able to claim Day 2, with the last day still available as normal.

It's clear the issue is with the game being unable to parse that a player already has Orsinium through purchase or ESO+, and has instead treated it as a missed day.
    Edited by JamuThatsWho on March 3, 2024 12:19AM
    @JamuThatsWho - PC EU - CP2000

Main:
    Vasiir-jo - Khajiit Necromancer, AD

Alts:
    Sul-Mael Hlarothran - Dunmer Sorcerer, EP

Ushaar-Ixaht - Argonian Nightblade, DC

Rorbakh gro-Khraag - Orc Templar, AD

Anduuroon - Altmer Warden, EP

Travanius Braelia - Imperial Dragonknight, DC
    Options
  • AzuraFan
    AzuraFan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's clear the issue is with the game being unable to parse that a poster already has Orsinium through purchase or ESO+, and has instead treated it as a missed day.

There have been a lot of people (including me) who couldn't claim the reward on an account that doesn't own Orsinium and doesn't have ESO+. I don't think the issue is related to ownership or ESO+ at all.

(You might have claimed Orsinium on your NA account after the fix they did this afternoon.)

Options
  • Karminathevamp
    Karminathevamp
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings!

I got the Day 2 reward on PC NA but I was not able to claim the reward on PC EU. I already own Orsinium and I have ESO+.

Thank you for fixing this problem.

Master Angler
    Options
  • JamuThatsWho
    JamuThatsWho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AzuraFan wrote: »
    It's clear the issue is with the game being unable to parse that a poster already has Orsinium through purchase or ESO+, and has instead treated it as a missed day.

There have been a lot of people (including me) who couldn't claim the reward on an account that doesn't own Orsinium and doesn't have ESO+. I don't think the issue is related to ownership or ESO+ at all.

(You might have claimed Orsinium on your NA account after the fix they did this afternoon.)

Huh, weird. I jumped on my NA characters immediately after checking my EU ones and was able to claim it there, but not on EU.
    @JamuThatsWho - PC EU - CP2000

Main:
    Vasiir-jo - Khajiit Necromancer, AD

Alts:
    Sul-Mael Hlarothran - Dunmer Sorcerer, EP

Ushaar-Ixaht - Argonian Nightblade, DC

Rorbakh gro-Khraag - Orc Templar, AD

Anduuroon - Altmer Warden, EP

Travanius Braelia - Imperial Dragonknight, DC
    Options
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AzuraFan wrote: »

Huh, weird. I jumped on my NA characters immediately after checking my EU ones and was able to claim it there, but not on EU.

If you did that after about 3-4pm Eastern this afternoon then that is because they rolled out an experimental fix on PC NA only. That fix will be applied during tomorrow morning’s posted maintenance for PC EU and consoles.
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
    Options
  • Bekkael
    Bekkael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    For those currently impacted, if you could note the following, it would help with providing our teams with added information.
    Please note the following:
    • What platform and megaserver are you playing on?
    • If you claimed day one rewards?
    • Do you own Orsinium already?
    • Any additional updates?

For those on PC NA, PS NA, and XB NA, if you come across this issue once day two reset happens, please make note of that in this thread as well. Appreciate everyone's assistance as we gather information and work this out.

Xbox NA
    Yes, I claimed day 1 rewards yesterday.
    Yes, I own Orsinium, I have for years.
    I tried restart/reset, cache clear etc., nothing worked. Currently, it says it will unlock in 9 hours, and the last day of the month is now locked for me, and it shouldn't be.

Edit to add: I have ESO plus, as well.

Edit again to add: FIXED! I wayshrined to Coldharbour and the daily rewards prompt popped up. I claimed and the last day unlocked again, so everything is good for me. 🥳👌

Edited by Bekkael on March 3, 2024 1:03AM
    ~~ Lady Gamer ~~ ♥ ~~ Xbox NA ~~
    Options
  • nebula3832
    nebula3832
    ✭✭✭
    For those that don't own/no access to dlc areas might be worth to preview dlc home and see if that might possibly work....
    I have a funny feeling Sheogorath is behind this chaos lol
    Options
  • Poss
    Poss
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you Kevin, Gina and the rest for being so keen to solve this and on a Saturday too. I do respect that
    Options
  • krappleye93ub17_ESO
    I have two accounts.
    PC NA, claimed day one rewards, do not own Orsinium, no eso+, able to claim reward (after update).
    PS4 NA, claimed day one rewards, do not own Orsinium, no eso+, was not able to claim day 2 reward. It shows that I only have 30 days of rewards and not 31, with day 2 rewards being day 3's crates. Also shows that last day's reward is locked and on log out, says a new month begins for the rewards.

xsmcwby37u7o.jpgypsw9s5fvq50.jpg

My husband also cannot claim the reward. PS5 NA, claimed day one reward, does not own Orsinium, no eso+. His is showing all 31 days of rewards, but it also showing last day locked and log out says the same.

pcbzxez6niv3.jpg
    Options
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    After the PC/NA reboot, I had no issues on both my main acct (Steam) and secondary (non-steam). PC/EU I was able to get earlier with a Deadlands port.
    Options
  • Vararrand
    Vararrand
    ✭✭
    My guess is the additional day from leap year is the issue. When the new month started, the script would unlock all gifts by default, that's why we hadn't an issue on the first day. On the second day, the test if the day is reached got messed up with the additional hours count from day 29th which is why 'it' things we are a day behind. Would be at least a plausible scenario.
    Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you. (Joseph Heller)
    Options
  • Jinxie_Jinxed
    Jinxie_Jinxed
    ✭✭
    Well I have a ticket and it had to be elevated.

I play on Xbox.

I claimed Day 1 on both EU & NA.

I owned the DLC since it was 1st released. I bought it.

I tried going to Fargrave 1st. Did not work. Then I went to Coldharbour and that is when it gave me a timer but not my Day #2 reward.

Here are two screenshots. Once from the NA & the other from EE.

s1h3zddj46dt.jpeg
    ts.id7ok24td0ii.jpeg
    Options
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vararrand wrote: »
    My guess is the additional day from leap year is the issue. When the new month started, the script would unlock all gifts by default, that's why we hadn't an issue on the first day. On the second day, the test if the day is reached got messed up with the additional hours count from day 29th which is why 'it' things we are a day behind. Would be at least a plausible scenario.

Yeah, it's almost like a "zero day" problem. The 29th of February is a.... relic in a way, from before the use of atomic clocks etc.

Time to dump it. I mean, really. 45 BC is when it began. That's.... ridiculous - that we're still dealing with something that antiquated.

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

Options
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seems fine to me on both my PC/NA accounts, both the one that had bought Orsinium before ever subscribing to ESO+, and the one that had neither.

On the latter account, I tested by porting to a Wrothgar wayshrine, and it worked.
    Options
  • Deserrick
    Deserrick
    ✭✭✭
    Received successfully

PC/NA
    No ESO+
    Already had Orsinium through the Guilds and Glory package
    Signed on for the first time today after the downtime ended, got the announcement pop up that showed the daily reward, clicked it, and had it successfully claimed.
    Options
  • Füßchen
    Füßchen
    ✭✭✭
    It shows 24 hours again now and the reward for the 30th is also greyed out (PC EU, no ESO+, no Orsinium). Still not able to claim.
    I wasn't online for reset, only logged in directly after.

2je4xrhphpqp.png
    Edited by Füßchen on March 3, 2024 3:05AM
    Options
  • Wolfchild07
    Wolfchild07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom, @ZOS_GinaBruno

Just logged in on PC EU, no ESO+, no Orsinium. Same issue, it's stuck on the 2nd day and cannot be claimed.

9wycdlry6iqu.png
    Edited by Wolfchild07 on March 3, 2024 3:12AM
    Options
  • Aireal
    Aireal
    ✭✭✭
    I have 2 accounts PC, and neither has plus atm, though my main account generally does.

My main account PC I had no issues claiming NA or EU. My 2nd account PC I had no issue claiming NA, EU I have still not been able to claim.

I got day 1 on both accounts NA & EU.

I tried porting to various wayshrines in zones I have but also houses in DLC zones I don't have via EHT. Nothing has so far worked.
    Life is about the journey...cause it all ends the same
    Options
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aireal wrote: »
    I have 2 accounts PC, and neither has plus atm, though my main account generally does.

My main account PC I had no issues claiming NA or EU. My 2nd account PC I had no issue claiming NA, EU I have still not been able to claim.

I got day 1 on both accounts NA & EU.

I tried porting to various wayshrines in zones I have but also houses in DLC zones I don't have via EHT. Nothing has so far worked.

Hey - did you try porting into outlaw refuges? Some people have had luck with that.

Options
  • WarchiefThrall

XSX EU
    Claimed Day One Rewards
    Via ESO+
    Went to Clockwork City to fixed the issue but missed out on Tel Var Stones because of the issue.

Edited by WarchiefThrall on March 3, 2024 3:27AM
    Options
  • princessdawn982b14a_ESO
    I'm on the Xbox NA Server
    Only have 1 character
    I claimed my daily login yesterday (March 1st)
    I have access to Orsinium because of ESO+ but do not actually own it.
    It says I can claim Orsinium in 7 hours (March 3rd) but the last reward is locked like I missed a day.

I can also confirm that I was able to claim today's reward (Orsinium) after traveling to Fargrave. Thanks to whoever found this workaround!
    Hope this can be fixed soon for other people who don't know the workaround.
    Options
  • iyx
    iyx
    ✭✭✭
    Hi all, we have seen several reports on players on PC EU, PS EU, and XB EU of issues claiming the day two daily login rewards. We are aware of the issue and gathering information at this current time. We'll follow up once we have more information. Please note that it is the middle of the night currently, so we likely will not have additional updates tonight.

For those currently impacted, if you could note the following, it would help with providing our teams with added information.

For those on PC NA, PS NA, and XB NA, if you come across this issue once day two reset happens, please make note of that in this thread as well. Appreciate everyone's assistance as we gather information and work this out.

1. PC EU
    2. Yes
    3. Yes
    4. I managed to collect the reward after teleporting to another location, but the counter still shows that the next one can be received in 28 days.

Options
  • Auldwulfe
    Auldwulfe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My girlfriend, who does NOT participate in any forums, is still having issues - after 300 ports, and going in and out doors at outlaw refuges, and between the bizarre and the shambles several hundred times (spanning over 6 hours of play) - she still does not have it - she did get the first one, on the first, as I witnessed her logging in and doing it.... she finally just logged off.

She is hoping we get it fixed soon, and that she can get caught up with her monthly gifts

Auldwulfe
    Options
  • Panthermic
    Panthermic
    ✭✭✭
    PC EU (standalone), no ESO+, claimed 1st day's reward, owned Orsinium for a long, and it seems I lost the last 2 day's reward.

8zhluSr.png

LjeqomJ.png

PC EU (EGS), no ESO+, no Orsinium, claimed 1st day's reward, timer reset back to 24h again and lost last 2 days.

a67mcqZ.png

gmgsH0z.png
    Options
  • Yaligaf
    Yaligaf
    Soul Shriven
    Xbox NA. Claimed day one, cant claim day two and the last day of the month is locked
    I already own the dlc.
    Options
  • Malkorga
    Malkorga
    ✭✭✭
    I wanted to to this...PC EU i have the last 2 days locked out and am unable to claim day 2 reward, but on my PC NA (same account) i was able to claim day 2 and have not further issues there.

Regards,
    Malkorga
    Options