Maintenance for the week of June 3:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance June 5, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Issues with Daily Login Reward Day 2 For Orsinium DLC

• Daruq
    Daruq
    ✭✭
    What platform and megaserver are you playing on?
    PC EU and NA
    If you claimed day one rewards?
    Of course
    Do you own Orsinium already?
    Yes
    Any additional updates?
    Today is the 3rd, still stuck on day 2, Orsinium can't be claimed
    Options
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TaSheen wrote: »
    Yeah, it's almost like a "zero day" problem. The 29th of February is a.... relic in a way, from before the use of atomic clocks etc.

Time to dump it. I mean, really. 45 BC is when it began. That's.... ridiculous - that we're still dealing with something that antiquated.

Leap Day is there for a valid reason. We can't just drop it.
    PCNA
    Options
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sure we can. It just requires reconfiguring. But you do you, stand on your beliefs....

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
    Options
  • Aleeyn
    Aleeyn
    ✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hi all, we have seen several reports on players on PC EU, PS EU, and XB EU of issues claiming the day two daily login rewards. We are aware of the issue and gathering information at this current time. We'll follow up once we have more information. Please note that it is the middle of the night currently, so we likely will not have additional updates tonight.

For those currently impacted, if you could note the following, it would help with providing our teams with added information.
    Please note the following:
    • What platform and megaserver are you playing on?
    • If you claimed day one rewards?
    • Do you own Orsinium already?
    • Any additional updates?

For those on PC NA, PS NA, and XB NA, if you come across this issue once day two reset happens, please make note of that in this thread as well. Appreciate everyone's assistance as we gather information and work this out.

I also have this problem and opened a ticket through in-game support.

PC, EU server
    Yes
    Yes
    I have ESO plus
    Options
  • alternatelder
    alternatelder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TaSheen wrote: »
    Sure we can. It just requires reconfiguring. But you do you, stand on your beliefs....

If you think it can just be dropped and simple "reconfiguring" is all we need to do, then you don't understand why we have it.
    Options
  • VisitHammerfell
    VisitHammerfell
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alt accounts without Plus could not claim it previewing or visiting a DLC house, or entering/exiting Vivec City refuge. I can't just run to Betnikh Grimfield on 8 accounts.

If this maintenance at 4 AM is a hotfix, will we get an extra day of Mayhem?

Edit: checked one EU alt without Plus, and the final 2 days are greyed out with it saying Orsinum can be claimed in 22 hours
    Edited by VisitHammerfell on March 3, 2024 5:09AM
    FOR THE COVENANT! 🦁

PS NA 2200+
    PS EU 1400+
    PS NA Alt 500+

Bring back Crafty Lerisa (with same voice actress)

Bring back Sergeant Seyne
    Options
  • fransrmalan
    fransrmalan
    Soul Shriven
    XBOX Series S / EU
    I claimed day 1 reward
    I already own Orsinium
    Could not claim day 3 today and I now have 2 locked rewards at the end of the month...
    Options
  • kypranb14_ESO
    kypranb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Odd, I hadn't even thought this would be a widespread problem.

PCNA
    I don't own Orsinium, but I do have access via ESO+
    N

PCNA

Yes

No, but I have access via ESO+

Any additional updates?
    N/A
    Options
  • obscurarosa
    obscurarosa
    Soul Shriven
    PC EU...not able to claim it...was able to claim on PC NA

Yes on both PC EU and NA

No

Any additional updates?
    No
    Options
  • LadyLiana
    LadyLiana
    Soul Shriven
    PC NA
    Claimed Day 1 on March 1
    Was not online during the daily reset
    Have ESO+ Orsinium only

After server reset, no change
    After logging off for periods of time, no change
    Travelled to instanced dungeons, no change
    Travelled to maps mentioned as potential fixes (Fargrave), no change

image.png?ex=65f67ad9&is=65e405d9&hm=6216c076a91e14680f700d80899cc3c8184c138b1f9520108041b1857ed91611&

image.png?ex=65f67ad9&is=65e405d9&hm=0528ba7e93ba49df04d5bbbf2d488a1f39029ebd13e3f366bab8433e5e6cd825&
    Edited by LadyLiana on March 3, 2024 5:09AM
    ESO Gamer since 1/1/2024 (don't judge me)

"What I lack in Experience, I make up for in Enthusiasm!" -misquoted Cicero
    Options
  • the1andonlyskwex
    the1andonlyskwex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PS5 NA

Yes, I claimed the day 1 reward.

Yes, I already own Orsinium.

The day 2 reward shows up as 2 more Scalecaller Crown Crates instead of Orsinium and cannot be claimed. Additionally, the day 30 reward shows as being locked out, no day 31 reward is shown at all, and the Announcements screen says my next reward is "A new month begins".

I'm guessing that the Orsinium reward is just missing and all later rewards are shifted to the left (explaining why the day 2 reward isn't claimable, Orsinium is missing from the list, and there is no day 31). Unfortunately, the fact that day 30 is locked out and the announcement screen being wrong appear to be bugs.

(Others probably already reported all of this, but I'm not going to read 800+ posts to find out.)
    Options
  • Telehc
    Telehc
    Soul Shriven
    Dailty reward not available again today 3rd March 2 days in a row
    Options
  • Telehc
    Telehc
    Soul Shriven
    Play Station 5 Australia. No daily reward available EU server and NA server
    Claimed 1st march on both
    Options
  • Lan14
    Lan14
    ✭✭
    PC NA:
    Claimed day 1 reward
    Already own Orsinium
    Unable to claim day 2 reward
    Timer keeps resetting and 1 day is locked out at the end of the month now

UPDATE: Logged out, waited 12 hours, and problem was fixed. Clicking the button said "Unable to claim any rewards" and advanced the timer properly. Last day of month is now unlocked again.

PC EU:
    Claimed day 1 reward
    Already own Orsinium
    Timer keeps resetting and 2 days are locked out at the end of the month now

UPDATE: Ported to Clockwork City and was able to claim day 2 reward.

Daughter's PC NA:
    Claimed day 1 reward
    Already owned Orsinium
    Timer keeps resetting and 1 day is locked out at the end of the month now

UPDATE: Logged out, waited 12 hours, and problem was fixed. Clicking the button said "Unable to claim any rewards" and advanced the timer properly.

Husband's PC NA:
    Claimed day 1 reward
    DID NOT OWN Orsinium
    Was able to claim day 2 reward just fine
    No problems with the timers
    Edited by Lan14 on March 3, 2024 5:42AM
    Options
  • warum_immer_ich
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hi all, we have seen several reports on players on PC EU, PS EU, and XB EU of issues claiming the day two daily login rewards. We are aware of the issue and gathering information at this current time. We'll follow up once we have more information. Please note that it is the middle of the night currently, so we likely will not have additional updates tonight.

For those currently impacted, if you could note the following, it would help with providing our teams with added information.
    Please note the following:
    • What platform and megaserver are you playing on?
    • If you claimed day one rewards?
    • Do you own Orsinium already?
    • Any additional updates?

For those on PC NA, PS NA, and XB NA, if you come across this issue once day two reset happens, please make note of that in this thread as well. Appreciate everyone's assistance as we gather information and work this out.

PC EU
    claimed day 1 reward
    Orsinium via ESO+
    Options
  • gOnAgO
    gOnAgO
    ✭✭
    PC EU (Non Steam version)
    Claimed day one reward
    Already owned Orsinium (Gold Edition)
    ESO+ not active.
    Options
  • ScytheDagger
    ScytheDagger
    Soul Shriven
    PS NA

Yes

No but I have ESO+

Any additional updates?
    Same issue others have reported. Was not able to claim day 2 reward and final log in reward now shows as unobtainable, the 3,000 Tel Var Stones.

Tried the Fargrave fix everyone is talking about but did not work for me.
    Options
  • KnightDraco
    KnightDraco
    ✭✭✭
    XBOX Series X, EU

Claimed day 1 reward on day 1 (March 1st)

No, I do have access through ESO+ though

Any additional updates?
    March 3: the reward timer has now reset without letting me claim Orsinium for a second day and now the last 2 days of the month are locked.

ibz69eugphqd.jpeg
    Options
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    heinousmoz wrote: »
    It's not just that wayshrine. People have successful unlocked the daily login reward in The Deadlands as well as other Fargrave wayshrines.
    Yes, for me it was travelling to the Fargrave City District wayshrine that fixed it.
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
    Options
  • vulonsil
    vulonsil
    ✭✭
    PCEU, Fargrave porting worked for Orsinium yesterday, today's crate reward worked normally. Took a bit longer to claim than normal, but we're talking seconds, so it's fine. Boxes opened without issues as well.

-

Regarding the no reward for people who own Orsinium issue someone mentioned, I kind of agree - the idea in login rewards is that people get something for logging in every day and people who can't get something new on Orsinium day will still miss rewards from the end if they don't log in some day, though they already had a "missed rewards" day in the middle. So, if you add more the kind of login rewards some of the playerbase have already bought with real money, add a little trinket to go with them, like 10k gold or an Ouroboros crate or something like that, to keep the spirit of the login rewards. I am happy that people can get cool stuff for free, but bummed to miss a login rewards day because I usually make sure to get all even though some of it isn't that useful. It's like some 5€ secret santa thing where nothing is super cool and you don't usually have much use for whatever you get, but it's still nice to get it and you feel bummed if you miss it.

-

BTW, on an unrelated note, thanks for not putting a new style to IC bosses this Mayhem. The event is much more fun to play when you can pick when and how much IC you want to play, instead of having to grind every day and miss good cyro stuff because of it. This Mayhem works much better. Also it's nice that the cyro quests drop set items now - horrible to the inventory, but since the boxes don't drop extra stuff there's always enough room to open them, so I actually like those boxes. Also feels that Pelinals drop more immaterial stuff (telvar, craft bag stuff) than sieges etc - not sure if that's true but I like it anyway. So, great job with Mayhem this time!
    Edited by vulonsil on March 3, 2024 7:38AM
    Options
  • VinnyGambini
    VinnyGambini
    ✭✭✭
    Daruq wrote: »
    PC EU and NA
    Of course
    Yes
    Any additional updates?
    Today is the 3rd, still stuck on day 2, Orsinium can't be claimed

I have exactly the same situation on PC EU:

up9ip9y24jma.png
    ryu5p9i52ff9.png

So no rewards this month?
    Options
  • Blue_Three
    It happened to me as well yesterday. Mentioned it in the thread below.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8057118/#Comment_8057118

Just like the above users, I can't get Day 3's reward either -- and now both 30 and 31 are locked.
    Edited by Blue_Three on March 3, 2024 7:40AM
    Options
  • ChaoticWings3
    ChaoticWings3
    ✭✭
    PS on PS5 console NA Server

Bugged since I logged on around 10PM EST.

I claimed first day award on the 1st of March.

Already have Orsinium as purchased dlc and have ESO+ as well.

I was playing mostly in imperial sewers for most of today and yesterday. After claiming the first reward the daily reward glitched and said to wait until next month for new daily rewards. Was kind of weird but laughed it off. Discovered the bug today so kind of thought about it a bit. Saw that I still have to await next month rewards with no timer on 2nd day rewards. After porting around a bit I was not able to claim the second day rewards but the preview and timer appropriately stated orsinium but it thinks that I did not log in for a day. Tried turning off ps5 completely but did not change anything. Too tired to keep trying other methods players have mentioned so hopefully the maintenance will fix the issue.
    Edited by ChaoticWings3 on March 3, 2024 8:37AM
    Options
  • AllNightPlayer
    1. PC EU
    2. day 1 reward claimed on 1 March
    3. I do own Orsinium and have ESO+
    4. another day, another lost reward
      28b772ma0y2b.png
    Dear devs, next time, just give us some gold or another crown crate, but not a bugged DLC/chapter.
    Edited by AllNightPlayer on March 3, 2024 7:44AM
    Options
  • Bodolphin
    Bodolphin
    Soul Shriven
    PS EU
    ESO+ and already owned Orsinium
    Claimed day 1
    Could not claim Orsinium (claim at next reset) yesterday despite bouncing around zones like a demented flea. Day 31 reward locked out.

However today day 3 started exactly the same. Orsinium set to be available at reset (day 4) and now day 30 and 31 locked; until I ported to Fargrave. Claimed Orsinium but still 31 day locked out.
    Options
  • Rowjoh
    Rowjoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC EU:

now 2 days are missing as the Orsinium reward appears to be blocking daily progress.
    Options
  • Uvi_AUT
    Uvi_AUT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1 Account with ESO+
    Yes day 1 worked
    No I dont own Orsinium
    ?
    Registered since 2014, Customer Service lost my Forum-Account and can't find it.....
    Options
  • R_Roar
    R_Roar
    PC EU
    Can get Day1 reward; Day2 - can't; Day3 - can't;
    Already have all chapters/DLCs(include Orsinium, ofc). All content has been purchased, no ESO+
    The game interface informs me that there are 19 hours left before I can pick up the reward of the second day(Orsinium). Exactly like on screenshot above.
    Options
  • CheeseTuber
    CheeseTuber
    ✭✭✭
    fcfnyi0v13af.png

Guys, this is ridiculous. :/
    Options
  • LadySinflower
    LadySinflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My partner has this glitch but doesn't have a forum account.
    Platform/Server: Xbox NA
    Already own Orsinium: No
    Claimed day 1 reward: Yes
    Gamertag: Druhsnikinni
    Email on his account: Drammen_Grunalf@yahoo.com

Traveling to (10+) wayshrines in different zones around the map did not help.

He has submitted a ticket through the ingame feedback/bug category under Help in the menu.

Ticket #240303-001868

Thanks
    Edited by LadySinflower on March 3, 2024 7:59AM
    Options