The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Issues with Daily Login Reward Day 2 For Orsinium DLC

• Personofsecrets
    Personofsecrets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Still bugged
    Don't tank

"In future content we will probably adjust this model somewhat (The BOP model). It's definitely nice to be able to find a cool item that you don't need and trade it to someone who can't wait to get their hands on it." - Wrobel
  • modelbman_ESO
    modelbman_ESO
    ✭✭
    I just logged on and all is working as it should be!!
  • erebus_79_ESO
    erebus_79_ESO
    ✭✭
    Platform: PC_NA
    Day one reward: Claimed 1 March
    Owned Orsinium already? No but have active ESO+

Any additional updates?
    Claimed Day 2 reward before midday server outage. Travelled to Blackreach and reward notification came up
    7h20xdcd0274.png
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    One other things to try for those on PC NA that cannot claim: can you completely close out the client then log back in? Just trying all possible angles here.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like others who have posted since the attempted fix, I have not been able to claim this reward. I have seen no change. My claim button still says that the month will reset in X days/hours. I have tested this on both NA and EU servers. Multiple accounts. Some with ESO+, some with no ESO+. I was able to claim the Day 1 reward on all of the accounts, but have not be able to progress since.
  • vgabor
    vgabor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Worked for me on PCNA, I could claim the daily reward.
    (just for info, I already had bought Orsinium some time ago, no eso+)
  • Circuitous
    Circuitous
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was able to claim Orsinium with no issues on PC-NA after maintenance. Did not previously own Orsinium, do have ESO Plus.
    Thank Stendarr it’s Fredas.
    Elanirne: Altmer Templar Healer, DC
    Auria Dolabella: Imperial Nightblade Tank, DC
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC/NA wasn't able to claim Orsinium on initial login to any of my accounts before the fix, although on my accounts with ESO+ active I was able to use the Arkthzand wayshrine to claim it.

After the fix I was able to claim Orsinium on my remaining accounts on initial login.

Not really sure why it seems like the fix has worked for some people but not others...
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • DinoZavr
    DinoZavr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Hi, Gina
    after some reasonable amount of frustration i deduced the issue is instance-related.
    teleporting/navigating to one and the same location, but different instance allows daily rewards window to pop-up
    3 of my 4 PC NA accounts with got the ability to claim on 2nd, 3rd or more re-entering the same location
    (which were Vivec City and Rimmen for me) though one account got window in Vivec City just after loggng in,
    so it should be instance dependent.
    PC EU
  • IronDragons
    IronDragons
    ✭✭
    One other things to try for those on PC NA that cannot claim: can you completely close out the client then log back in? Just trying all possible angles here.

Completely closed out of client and launcher. PC NA - Day 1 claimed, do not own Orsinium DLC, Plus member.
    wspwijhvmyv7.png
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm on PCNA, have ESO+, received the day 1 reward, do not own Orsinium.

I was able to pick up the DLC after the maintenance.
    PCNA
  • Knaxia
    Knaxia
    ✭✭✭

I just did, logged out, closed game, launcher, restarted launcher (via Steam), logged back in, same thing.

(PC NA - Claimed day 1 Yesterday, have ESO+ via Steam, already own Orsinium).
  • CombatCoati
    CombatCoati
    ✭✭✭
    A quick note to all those who still have issues:

I played quite early this morning (my post can be found on page two of this thread), logged out after doing my daily ESO business and logged back in this evening to see if the issue was solved which it wasn't - I still could not claim Orsinium, and this month last reward was greayed out.

So I gave it a try and first traveled to the Deadlands, no pop up. Then to Fragrave, no pop up. Fortunately I then opened up the rewards tab, and there it was - could claim Orsinium and the last days rewards was available again.

TLDR: Don't necessarily expect the rewards pop up to appear after entering a zone, but check the rewards tab manually after traveling to one of the locations mentioned in this thread, as it may be that you are as lucky as I have been!
    CAUTION! Rider breaks for resource nodes!
  • Pendrillion
    Pendrillion
    ✭✭✭✭
    Update: PC NA English Language Package did display the "featured tab" and let me claim the daily reward.
    PC NA German Language Package did NOT display the "featured tab" and is at 13hrs counting down.
  • s_mctoren
    s_mctoren
    Soul Shriven

Since I've claimed day 1 rewards just tonight, I cannot try claiming day 2. But I would assume the timer would change its behaviour after closing the client.

Nope. Still says '13h' roughly. Not like 6-7hrs.
    u1j1xawtzedi.jpg
    P.S. PC NA, Steam.
    Edited by s_mctoren on March 2, 2024 9:02PM
    PC EU
  • MidniteOwl1913
    MidniteOwl1913
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still broken.

PSNA

Day 1 claimed

ESO+

I tried Vrdenfell and Fargrave
    PS5/NA
  • Personofsecrets
    Personofsecrets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No improvement after client reload, but thank you for trying.
    Don't tank

"In future content we will probably adjust this model somewhat (The BOP model). It's definitely nice to be able to find a cool item that you don't need and trade it to someone who can't wait to get their hands on it." - Wrobel
  • MidniteOwl1913
    MidniteOwl1913
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well on the PS I'm going to be on a plane for the next 12 hours so at this point if they fix it I will still be out of luck as I won't be able to claim this reward at all.

PS5/NA
  • MafiaCat115
    MafiaCat115
    ✭✭✭✭

Tried fully resetting system in addition to closing launcher, still nothing. PC/NA, this account doesn't have Orsinium or ESO+
    Still hoping that one day hair dyeing will be an option. We know it's canon in universe already thanks to a book in the Manor of Masques! (House of Reveries: The Troupe)
    Proud owner of a Morrowind Banner of the 6th House (back when it actually meant something)
  • TTMighty
    TTMighty
    ✭✭✭
    Here's a screenshot. I show that I cannot claim the DLC prize for 13 hours. I claimed the Day1 prize yesterday. This PC NA.

And I am still very pissed off that my account was suspended for as long as it was for the transmute glitch. I used the mechanic in good faith as it was advertised. Telling me that my suspension is a warning, in case I ever think of exploiting a glitch, is abusive nonsense. I've been a loyal player since beta and have never exploited a glitch or broken a rule.

ZOS really needs to get their act together and start treating the player community like the paying customers that we are: With respect.ad9xeywo6zpn.png

48n4vsy6qe94.png
  • IronDragons
    IronDragons
    ✭✭
    A quick note to all those who still have issues:

I played quite early this morning (my post can be found on page two of this thread), logged out after doing my daily ESO business and logged back in this evening to see if the issue was solved which it wasn't - I still could not claim Orsinium, and this month last reward was greayed out.

So I gave it a try and first traveled to the Deadlands, no pop up. Then to Fragrave, no pop up. Fortunately I then opened up the rewards tab, and there it was - could claim Orsinium and the last days rewards was available again.

TLDR: Don't necessarily expect the rewards pop up to appear after entering a zone, but check the rewards tab manually after traveling to one of the locations mentioned in this thread, as it may be that you are as lucky as I have been!

Thanks for this. I have been going into the daily rewards via the crown store every time I zone into a "fix it" wayshrine. Still no luck. :(
  • LordDragonSlayer

Cannot claim the day two reward even though I claimed day one. Says I have to wait 13 hours to claim the day two reward.

6cyzt73dfjq3.png
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks for the ongoing patience, everyone. We're collecting all this info and are continuing to investigate why some of you (on PC NA) still aren't able to claim.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • GeneralEU
    GeneralEU
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the ongoing patience, everyone. We're collecting all this info and are continuing to investigate why some of you (on PC NA) still aren't able to claim.

PC EU also can't claim so....
  • s_mctoren
    s_mctoren
    Soul Shriven
    GeneralEU wrote: »

PC EU also can't claim so....
    Everyone, it's very important to reiterate we are only asking those on PC NA to check if you can claim Orsinium right now. None of the other servers have been touched yet and will still be in their same state. If you still cannot claim on PC NA, please confirm you claimed the Day 1 reward yesterday and post a screenshot of the Daily Login Reward screen. Thank you!!
    PC EU
  • Krec
    Krec
    ✭✭✭
    didnt work for me on one account. claimed yesterday 4qj6y63xkogg.png
    Edited by Krec on March 2, 2024 9:15PM
  • LordDragonSlayer
    Closed up everything even though I tried that before. This time I waited as few minutes and the restarted and now it seems to have worked. Says I now have claimed Orsinium.

Thanks
  • joergino
    joergino
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The "buggy instance" theory doesn't seem to be completely correct. My one remaining friend just got lucky, getting the rewards prompt in Fargrave, but porting to him, even standing right next to his character, didn't resolve the issue for my main account.
    Maybe buying all the DLC in addition to having ESO+ active was an extremely bad idea after all. :(

If buggy instances are the main reason for the reward not being claimable, then there must be an additional reason for instances that aren't "bugged".
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Hey all, thanks for the replies here and letting us know what is or isn't working for you. We are continuing to investigate this issue.

We could use a few UserIDs from players on PC NA who claimed the Day 1 reward yesterday and still cannot claim the Day 2 reward today, after the reboot maintenance.
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Niiri
    Niiri
    ✭✭
    What platform and megaserver are you playing on?

XBox EU

If you claimed day one rewards?

Yes

Do you own Orsinium already?

No, only Eso+