The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Issues with Daily Login Reward Day 2 For Orsinium DLC

• Dragonredux
    Dragonredux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    7hibwl20r55b.png

Works now. The rewards at the end isn't greyed out anymore either.

PC-NA
    Haven't owned before
    ESO+ active
    Galen when reclaimed if that means anything.
  • agen.fi
    agen.fi
    ✭✭✭
    Allso got it on my main ac with eso+. Alltough only 3rd char logged in... PC NA
    Edited by agen.fi on March 2, 2024 8:30PM
  • Knaxia
    Knaxia
    ✭✭✭
    Everyone, we are bringing PC NA back up momentarily. When we do, please confirm if you are able to claim the Orsinium DLC (just on PC NA for right now). Thanks!

I still cannot get it, tried 2 different characters, 2 different zones, even went again to the shamble in fargrave. Still can't claim. And yes I did take day 1's reward yesterday. I am on PC NA.

0hd538y929x4.jpg
    Edited by Knaxia on March 2, 2024 8:24PM
  • TazESO
    TazESO
    ✭✭✭
    TazESO wrote: »
    Still not working for me.
    @IronDragons @Morgaledh @TazESO Could you confirm you claimed the Day 1 reward yesterday and you are indeed on PC NA? Thanks!

Yes, and Yes. Claimed yesterday Day 1 reward, and PCNA.

Thanks for confirming! Any chance you could post a screenshot?

081g6lko9rll.png
    0sqt1hod7wvm.png
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Everyone, it's very important to reiterate we are only asking those on PC NA to check if you can claim Orsinium right now. None of the other servers have been touched yet and will still be in their same state. If you still cannot claim on PC NA, please confirm you claimed the Day 1 reward yesterday and post a screenshot of the Daily Login Reward screen. Thank you!!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • AzuraFan
    AzuraFan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was able to claim the DLC on my second account! The usual popup window appeared as soon as I logged in.

Thanks for fixing this on a weekend! :)
  • TazESO
    TazESO
    ✭✭✭
    TazESO wrote: »
    Still not working for me.
    @IronDragons @Morgaledh @TazESO Could you confirm you claimed the Day 1 reward yesterday and you are indeed on PC NA? Thanks!

Yes, and Yes. Claimed yesterday Day 1 reward, and PCNA.

Thanks for confirming! Any chance you could post a screenshot?

One more screenshot (3 total, 2 above) - PC NA

4jk2negmdznw.png

• Pendrillion
    Pendrillion
    ✭✭✭✭
    PC NA unable to claim.
  • ninibini
    ninibini
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was able to claim it successfully on all my account on PC NA
  • upari
    upari
    ✭✭✭
    Yes. It was available to my first and second account, got it for third earlier.
  • Pendrillion
    Pendrillion
    ✭✭✭✭
    This one is from the Alt account. And yes its PC NA with the german language pack.
    1m2ks7ghe544.png
    Edited by Pendrillion on March 2, 2024 8:30PM
  • IronDragons
    IronDragons
    ✭✭
    fcripubj8d11.png

Yes, I claimed day one reward yesterday and am PC NA.
  • acastanza_ESO
    acastanza_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Everyone, it's very important to reiterate we are only asking those on PC NA to check if you can claim Orsinium right now. None of the other servers have been touched yet and will still be in their same state. If you still cannot claim on PC NA, please confirm you claimed the Day 1 reward yesterday and post a screenshot of the Daily Login Reward screen. Thank you!!

The maintenance fixed the issue for me. I was unable to claim the reward before maintenance (I have ESO Plus but did not own the DLC itself) and after the maintenance I was able to successfully claim the reward.
  • Radka
    Radka
    ✭✭✭
    4qb6u9spyqg0.jpg
    still cant claim it, PC NA, and yes, I got the first day reward
    Edited by Radka on March 2, 2024 8:32PM
  • IronDragons
    IronDragons
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno I do not own the Orsinium DLC but am a Plus member. I also tried the zoning into different places hack and that didn't help. Thanks!
  • CheeseTuber
    CheeseTuber
    ✭✭
    ifn7jiqzk1ik.png

Okay. I could claim it on PC NA now. Don't have ESO+ or any of the DLC before this. Thanks!

Now I just need the same fix to be implemented on PC EU.
  • Phoebe
    Phoebe
    ✭✭✭✭
    My partner and I were able to claim all day 2 rewards we weren't able to claim earlier by traveling on PC NA - Steam, Epic and "native" ESO accounts.
  • mlbeaver_ESO
    mlbeaver_ESO
    ✭✭
    No, it didn't work for me. I am on PC-NA and did claim the Day 1 reward yesterday...

bpban8ngexbh.jpg
  • CaptiveTrill
    CaptiveTrill
    ✭✭
    PS5

Claimed day 1 ok
    Already own Orsinium
    ESO+ active
    yes up to pre purchasing GOLD ROAD

Tried porting various places no luck.
  • TheElderScrolls_PSN
    PS5 EU, ESO+, on the NA Server I own all the contents of the Necrom Collection
    Everyone, it's very important to reiterate we are only asking those on PC NA to check if you can claim Orsinium right now. None of the other servers have been touched yet and will still be in their same state. If you still cannot claim on PC NA, please confirm you claimed the Day 1 reward yesterday

I usually play on the EU server, but I tested it with my account on the NA server.

Edit:
    Ahhh... I'm kind of confused today, only the PC server was fixed, so it can't work on the PS NA server yet.

Sorry, I understand it now.
    Edited by TheElderScrolls_PSN on March 2, 2024 8:40PM
  • Orionza
    Orionza
    ✭✭
    Still no for me (PC-EU, after the patch, secondary account, Free Epic). I own several DLC's on this account. Hopped to all of those zones, in and out of houses in those zones, nothing. EDIT: PC-NA worked upon login.

Here is a screenshot of mine:
    gi7u7thejs79.jpg
    Edited by Orionza on March 2, 2024 8:54PM
  • MafiaCat115
    MafiaCat115
    ✭✭✭✭
    PC-NA, after the down time I still have an account that cannot claim the DLC. It claimed the day one reward yesterday, and it's been trying to reset using the Vivec City outlaw refuge. It doesn't have any dlc to go to try fix it that way
    Still hoping that one day hair dyeing will be an option. We know it's canon in universe already thanks to a book in the Manor of Masques! (House of Reveries: The Troupe)
    Proud owner of a Morrowind Banner of the 6th House (back when it actually meant something)
  • BetweenMidgets
    BetweenMidgets
    ✭✭✭✭
    PC-NA
    Was unable to claim it before patch, but AM ABLE to claim it now. Also, final day IS unlocked and able to be obtained.
  • pat_augustine
    pat_augustine
    ✭✭
    Myself and 3 friends all succeeded in getting the Orsinium DLC daily
  • Octagneh
    Octagneh
    I have accounts that are not ESO+ and don't own ANY zones, few are not ESO+ and DO own wrothgar, I have two that ARE ESO+ but do not own Wrothgar, and one that is ESO+ and owned Wrothgar. All on North America, and a mixture of Windows and Mac clients. I claim dailies on all of them every day at 3pm server time. Every one of my accounts received the Orsinium gift today after the patch without a hitch. I know that just because it worked for me doesn't mean others won't have issues, just reporting my status.

https://youtu.be/8hg7zqFHCZc

That is a video of one being claimed, tested that didn't own before, and then owned after. As of this posting the SD version is what you will see (yeah it's a bit bad) but in 22 minutes the full 5k 5120x1440 will clear Youtube's processing.
    Edited by Octagneh on March 2, 2024 8:50PM
  • SilentSong
    SilentSong
    Soul Shriven
    Was able to claim on both accounts (1 eso+) on the PC NA
    but still not on my main EU server 6.30 hours left to reset dailys.
    /cry
  • Granamere
    Granamere
    ✭✭✭
    One account worked another is not. Testing others now.

melstyjmrv39.png
  • xyrynx
    xyrynx
    ✭✭
    Cannot claim the reward after the patch, on the PC NA server. I have claimed the day 1 reward yesterday.

I am an ESO+ member. I tried various wayshrines - Deadlands, Blackreach, outlaws, etc, before and after the patch, on multiple characters. Never worked.

k4cumr1ieq4k.jpg
  • MediocrityInMotion
    MediocrityInMotion
    Soul Shriven
    b6nt8ynpkdyo.png

Still bugged after downtime
    Owned it before
    PC NA
    Claimed the first day
  • Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC NA
    Day 1 rewards claimed, Orsinium previously owned.
    On both accounts I was able to "claim" day 2 reward successfully after maintenance. Last day reward is not locked anymore.
    The Three Storm Sharks, episode 8 released on january the 8th.
    One mer to rule them all,
    one mer to find them,
    One mer to bring them all
    and in the darkness bind them.