The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pre-Order Bonuses

Cooperharley
Cooperharley
✭✭✭✭✭
I just purchased the deluxe edition upgrade:

Were we not supposed to get a costume and a crown crate for the new season? Or is that coming with the launch. I logged out and back in and got my mount and pet but nothing else yet :)
Edited by ZOS_Bill on February 6, 2024 6:31PM
  • Braffin
    Braffin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Usually it's the mount and the pet, which are immediately available. The other goods arrive with chapter launch.
    Never get between a cat and it's candy!
    ---
    Overland difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including One Tamriel, an overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver & Gold as a "you think you do but you don't" - tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game. I'm bored of dungeons, I'm bored of trials; make a personal difficulty slider for overland. It's not that hard.
    Options
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You still need to wait a few months for that, for now you get a mount as a pre-order bonus.
    Options
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Deluxe Edition items will be available when the Gold Road Chapter launches. Only the pre-order items are granted immediately to your account at the moment.

That is how it works whenever a new Chapter is available in the ESO Store.
    Edited by Maitsukas on January 18, 2024 10:15PM
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates (No updates for May 6 and May 14 due to IRL events).

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
    Options
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic, as it's asking the community for assistance.

Thank you for your understanding
    Options
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Please see our FAQ below for details regarding what each version of Gold Road will contain.

What editions are available for The Elder Scrolls Online: Gold Road?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post