The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Stun from Incap unbreakable?

SandandStars
SandandStars
✭✭✭✭✭
Is it? Or is it just lag/server connection?

Lately getting hit with incap is a death sentence, vs other stuns which can be broken.

Anyone else noticed this?
  • mook-eb16_ESO
    mook-eb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Assign dedicated break free button? controls>interrupt.

There's something wrong with the two mouse button click.
    see other ideas here https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/625814/incapacitating-strike-how-to-not-to-get-stunned
    Edited by mook-eb16_ESO on November 26, 2023 8:01PM
    Options
  • Turtle_Bot
    Turtle_Bot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There's something wrong with the two mouse button click.

That's really annoying if there is, years of muscle memory that need to be relearned..
    Options
  • SandandStars
    SandandStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m on console 😐

I seem to break free fine from other stuns

just not incap for some reason
    Options
  • IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arc stun and Incap stun, I have trouble breaking free. It is quite annoying. Because only way you can avoid NB 1 shot combo is to break free immediately and be on defensive. But against some, it is nigh impossible.
    Imperials, the one and true masters of all mortal races of Tamriel
    Options
  • DrNukenstein
    DrNukenstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People break out of my incaps all the time before the follow up hits

The knock down animation appears to be a lock before you can break free which is why knock down stuns are better than kneel stuns. Try rebinding bash to right stick click, or hold left trigger for a split second before mashing right trigger.

Arc stun is different game stuff. It stuns after a delay, and being forced to acknowledge it during that delay is a form of CC in and of itself.
    Options
  • SandandStars
    SandandStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank @DrNukenstein , I think I must have bad lag/desync during the knockdown animation, as it seems to last several seconds— long enough for a merciless then concealed spams to easily kill me. I’m just stuck there, no breaking free regardless of stamina available.
    Options