The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Stun from Incap unbreakable?

SandandStars
SandandStars
✭✭✭✭✭
Is it? Or is it just lag/server connection?

Lately getting hit with incap is a death sentence, vs other stuns which can be broken.

Anyone else noticed this?
  • mook-eb16_ESO
    mook-eb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Assign dedicated break free button? controls>interrupt.

There's something wrong with the two mouse button click.
    see other ideas here https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/625814/incapacitating-strike-how-to-not-to-get-stunned
    Edited by mook-eb16_ESO on November 26, 2023 8:01PM
  • Turtle_Bot
    Turtle_Bot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There's something wrong with the two mouse button click.

That's really annoying if there is, years of muscle memory that need to be relearned..
  • SandandStars
    SandandStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m on console 😐

I seem to break free fine from other stuns

just not incap for some reason
  • IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arc stun and Incap stun, I have trouble breaking free. It is quite annoying. Because only way you can avoid NB 1 shot combo is to break free immediately and be on defensive. But against some, it is nigh impossible.
    Imperials, the one and true masters of all mortal races of Tamriel
  • DrNukenstein
    DrNukenstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People break out of my incaps all the time before the follow up hits

The knock down animation appears to be a lock before you can break free which is why knock down stuns are better than kneel stuns. Try rebinding bash to right stick click, or hold left trigger for a split second before mashing right trigger.

Arc stun is different game stuff. It stuns after a delay, and being forced to acknowledge it during that delay is a form of CC in and of itself.
  • SandandStars
    SandandStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank @DrNukenstein , I think I must have bad lag/desync during the knockdown animation, as it seems to last several seconds— long enough for a merciless then concealed spams to easily kill me. I’m just stuck there, no breaking free regardless of stamina available.