The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Completed endeavors undone

• Ragnork
    Ragnork
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin
    I did what you asked, and I submitted a ticket for my endeavour issue.
    My ticket number is 231030-024732.
    Today a first-line employee answered me to remove all addons and do a repair of the game to solve the issue.
    I tried that, but this did not fix the problem: yesterday I could not earn my third endeavour's reward.
    Please escalate my ticket to the dev's team !
    Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
    Options
  • Feowyn13
    Feowyn13
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hi all, providing an update regarding the Seals of Endeavor issue. Currently, we are not seeing a loss of Seals of Endeavor from this issue in our back-end logs, but we are still investigating. For those who have completed Endeavors but are not seeing them as complete, we are investigating this as well. Currently, we are seeing that your Endeavors are being completed, and suspect that there is a UI bug where that completion is not reflected. We currently do not see a risk of accidentally exploiting Endeavors.

Lastly, thanks to those who have submitted tickets already. If you are encountering this Seals of Endeavor issue, we ask that you submit a ticket so we have more examples to pull from as we continue our investigations. Thanks all.

@ZOS_Kevin The weekly endeavor regarding the event tickets is not registering now either. I took a video of it on my main account since I noticed the bug on my alt account. Both accounts have earned 2 tickets today but the meter is stuck at the 2 tickets I earned yesterday. Do you want us to make a seperate ingame ticket for it? Or is it enough to let you know here. Also, do you want me to send you the video?
    Options
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hey all, just wanted to thank everyone for your tickets and additional feedback. We are continuing investigations today. As we continue investigating, we’ll still take any additional ticket numbers. Thanks all.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Feowyn13
    Feowyn13
    ✭✭✭
    Hey all, just wanted to thank everyone for your tickets and additional feedback. We are continuing investigations today. As we continue investigating, we’ll still take any additional ticket numbers. Thanks all.

Reference number for the weekly endeavor ticket bug is 231031-001734. Still got the video if needed.

As opposed to others, the dungeon I just finished did get added to the weekly endeavor meter and counted for the daily endeavor as well.
    Options
  • DinoZavr
    DinoZavr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yesterday after experiencing the same ("Kill 2 dangeroues foes" endeavor was revoked, and, furthermore re-killing dangerous foes or deconstructing jewelry for alternative endeavor has not helped - game had not registered any endeavors progress)
    i have opened a topic https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/645839/u40-has-broken-endeavours
    and messaged @ZOS_Kevin directly with my bug report number 231030-037710
    PC EU
    Options
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ticket Number 231031-000911
    My seals completed reseted after the patch.

Each time I think of re - subscribing something like this happens, then am glad I didn't sub.
    If I didn't love my fantasy mounts pixels I would have uninstalled this game long ago.

PS: Just checked and I got a respons from someone, the most generic answer I did read for a long time, nothing to do with what I did write in my ticket.

ZOS costumer support at it's finest.

Whatever.You won't see a single cent from me anymore.
    Edited by Lady_Galadhiel on October 31, 2023 5:04PM
    Total ESO playtime: 8325 hours
    ESO plus status: Cancelled
    ESO currently uninstalled.
    Options
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi all, providing another update regarding the Seals of Endeavors issue. Through our investigations, we have found that no one is missing Seals. We are seeing some players may be getting duplicate seals, but we are monitoring the difference in amount to account for those who may have accidentally gotten duplicates versus anyone actively trying to exploit.

Regarding daily endeavors, those have all reset and working as intended. For existing weeklies, while you can still work toward completing these, the UI count may be off. Again, we are monitoring for accidental duplicate completions versus anyone actively trying to exploit. We will have an update when we have a solution ready for the UI issue for weeklies.

Lastly, we are working toward a fix for console so this issue does not occur for launch. Thanks again for your assistance and patience as we work out this issue.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • SpacemanSpiff1
    SpacemanSpiff1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    one of my eu accounts is stuck at 2/8 event tickets earned for the weekly endeavor. should be at 6.

my na accounts are correctly at 4/8 last i checked.

edit: both of my eu weekly endevors are borked. both at 2/8 when they should be at 6/8.
    Edited by SpacemanSpiff1 on November 1, 2023 3:47AM
    Options
  • Stefirex
    Stefirex
    ✭✭✭
    Day Two Tickets earned but endeavor not updated. Ondil. Ticket # 231101-000340 EU Server. @JaxomDragon Account, which, by the way, has never gotten any emails for a forum account.

@ZOS_Kevin
    Edited by Stefirex on November 1, 2023 5:54AM
    Options
  • CheeseTuber
    CheeseTuber
    ✭✭
    Hi all, providing another update regarding the Seals of Endeavors issue. Through our investigations, we have found that no one is missing Seals. We are seeing some players may be getting duplicate seals, but we are monitoring the difference in amount to account for those who may have accidentally gotten duplicates versus anyone actively trying to exploit.

Regarding daily endeavors, those have all reset and working as intended. For existing weeklies, while you can still work toward completing these, the UI count may be off. Again, we are monitoring for accidental duplicate completions versus anyone actively trying to exploit. We will have an update when we have a solution ready for the UI issue for weeklies.

Lastly, we are working toward a fix for console so this issue does not occur for launch. Thanks again for your assistance and patience as we work out this issue.

Quick question, should I update the ticket with details of yesterday and today?

The endeavours worked fine for me yesterday, unlike the previous day. I also managed to knock out the endeavours for today before the server maintenance. So I will check after the maintenance if the same issue pops up again. Do I post here or should I update the ticket?
    Options
  • Feowyn13
    Feowyn13
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin Just wanted to update to say that this morning before the maintenance my weekly endeavor meter displayed the correct amount of event tickets earned since monday (6 out of 8) but now after the maintenance it has reverted to 4 out of 8. So 2 more than yesterday but still not the correct amount. <-- This was the same on my alt account.
    Options
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @CheeseTuber If you would like to update the ticket, please do so, just to keep the papertrail. The team is also looking at this thread so we have your update.

@Feowyn13 Thank you for the update. We'll pass this along as the teams continue investigation and working on fixes.
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Stefirex
    Stefirex
    ✭✭✭
    So typical No Answer, Answer to my ticket:

Greetings!

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team. My name is Matias and I will be overlooking your ticket today.

I understand you are not receiving Seals of Endeavors and are wanting to know if we plan on handing those out once the issue is resolved. Unfortunately we are not the development team and therefore can not speak to what will or will not occur.

What we can say is that when any information it will be provided through the article and you can subscribe to receive update at this page.

We know this is not exactly the outcome you were hoping for and we thank you for your patience and understanding while we look into this further. If you have have any other questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to reach back out to us and we will be happy to assist you in anyway that we can.

Regards,
    Matias
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team

Keep an eye on our official Facebook, Twitter, and website for upcoming news about The Elder Scrolls Online, including release-date info:
    https://www.facebook.com/ElderScrollsOnline
    http://twitter.com/TESOnline
    http://elderscrollsonline.com
    Options
  • Stefirex
    Stefirex
    ✭✭✭
    From that linked page: We are investigating reports from players who are not receiving their Seals for Endeavors completed before Update 40.

I don't know about anyone else, but the Endeavor Seals I'm not getting are the ones that are supposed to be being awarded AFTER the 40 update!
    Edited by Stefirex on November 2, 2023 2:23AM
    Options
  • Umbro100
    Umbro100
    ✭✭✭
    Stefirex wrote: »
    From that linked page: We are investigating reports from players who are not receiving their Seals for Endeavors completed before Update 40.

I don't know about anyone else, but the Endeavor Seals I'm not getting are the ones that are supposed to be being awarded AFTER the 40 update!

I have disabled all my add-ons, did the Repair game, logged in, had 2/8 tickets even though should have 6/8. Finished the daily boss, got the tickets, counter did not move. Logged another char, counter was 6/8, me happy, even though it should have been 8/8 by now. Then I logged another char. Counter was 4/8. Now I am afraid to log another one and another one, will end up with 0 ... :) great job zos, as always !
    Options
  • Zabagad
    Zabagad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Umbro100 wrote: »

I have disabled all my add-ons, did the Repair game, logged in, had 2/8 tickets even though should have 6/8. Finished the daily boss, got the tickets, counter did not move. Logged another char, counter was 6/8, me happy, even though it should have been 8/8 by now. Then I logged another char. Counter was 4/8. Now I am afraid to log another one and another one, will end up with 0 ... :) great job zos, as always !

My experience is similar, but I haven't done addons and repair - and I had not to switch char for that.
    Should be 8/8 - was 2/8 - killed one and it jumped to 6/8 - was happy because then I could clear it tomorrow - killed another boss for skulls and it is now 4/8 :)

So for sure it's not only a visual UI thing like support told me and Kevin wrote above.
    Edited by Zabagad on November 2, 2023 12:34PM
    PC EU (noCP AD) Grey/Grau AD
    Options
  • SpacemanSpiff1
    SpacemanSpiff1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    one of my eu accounts is stuck at 2/8 event tickets earned for the weekly endeavor. should be at 6.

my na accounts are correctly at 4/8 last i checked.

edit: both of my eu weekly endevors are borked. both at 2/8 when they should be at 6/8.

just updating:

pc/na: both accounts are at 6/8, where they should be.

pc/eu: upon getting today's event ticket, the meter went up to 6/8 (2 short of where they should be) and then went down to 4/8 (4 short). this happened on 2 accounts.
    Options
  • Signor_Rossi
    Signor_Rossi
    ✭✭
    yeah the weekly endeavor is seriously bugged since last maintenance. Last two days I did at least 15 group dungeons (lead runs) but the weekly dungeon run count is still at 6 like it was before the last maintenance.
    Options
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zabagad wrote: »
    Umbro100 wrote: »

My experience is similar, but I haven't done addons and repair - and I had not to switch char for that.
    Should be 8/8 - was 2/8 - killed one and it jumped to 6/8 - was happy because then I could clear it tomorrow - killed another boss for skulls and it is now 4/8 :)

So for sure it's not only a visual UI thing like support told me and Kevin wrote above.

Support told me it's a visual bug, but I know that on October 30 I got just two rewards from endeavors out of 3. I'm sure of that. I do not have problems with weekly endeavors, just daily endeavors on October 30.
    Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
    Options
  • Feowyn13
    Feowyn13
    ✭✭✭
    Feowyn13 wrote: »
    @ZOS_Kevin Just wanted to update to say that this morning before the maintenance my weekly endeavor meter displayed the correct amount of event tickets earned since monday (6 out of 8) but now after the maintenance it has reverted to 4 out of 8. So 2 more than yesterday but still not the correct amount. <-- This was the same on my alt account.

@ZOS_Kevin Another update. This morning the event ticket count for the weekly endeavor on my alt was 4/8, after earning todays tickets they jumped to 8/8 and I got the endeavor seals rewarded. So I thought the issue was indeed just cosmetic/ui. But after logging in on my main account (weekly endeavor count 4/8) and earning todays tickets the meter would not progress past 6/8 and no seals of endeavor got rewarded.
    Options
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for all the helpful information and reports about this issue. The core issue is fixed, including Daily Endeavors, and this will resolve itself for those affected when the weekly Endeavors roll over on Monday for PC NA and PC EU. This issue should not appear on consoles when we launch Update 40.

We also want to stress that we are not treating this as an exploit - it is okay if you complete some additional Endeavors this week due to this issue.
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Feowyn13
    Feowyn13
    ✭✭✭
    Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for all the helpful information and reports about this issue. The core issue is fixed, including Daily Endeavors, and this will resolve itself for those affected when the weekly Endeavors roll over on Monday for PC NA and PC EU. This issue should not appear on consoles when we launch Update 40.

We also want to stress that we are not treating this as an exploit - it is okay if you complete some additional Endeavors this week due to this issue.

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_Kevin I'm still experiencing trouble with the weekly endeavor. My main account's weekly endeavor meter got stuck on 6/8. Yesterday it displayed 6/8 and did not get any seals rewarded (even though it should've because I had earned 8 tickets since Monday) and today, after doing the first boss and getting my 2 tickets, it still displayed 6/8 and no seals rewarded.

The meter on my alt account was 8/8 yesterday and the seals rewarded. They've reverted back to 6/8 today and no progression after earning todays tickets. I'm not certain if the seals have been revoked.

Options
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_Kevin I'm still experiencing trouble with the weekly endeavor. My main account's weekly endeavor meter got stuck on 6/8. Yesterday it displayed 6/8 and did not get any seals rewarded (even though it should've because I had earned 8 tickets since Monday) and today, after doing the first boss and getting my 2 tickets, it still displayed 6/8 and no seals rewarded.

The meter on my alt account was 8/8 yesterday and the seals rewarded. They've reverted back to 6/8 today and no progression after earning todays tickets. I'm not certain if the seals have been revoked.

@Feowyn13 could we trouble you to submit a Support Ticket so we can take a more in-depth look at your account? If you reply here with the ticket number, we can escalate it. Thank you!
    Jessica Folsom
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Feowyn13
    Feowyn13
    ✭✭✭

@Feowyn13 could we trouble you to submit a Support Ticket so we can take a more in-depth look at your account? If you reply here with the ticket number, we can escalate it. Thank you!

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom Will do. Do you want me to submit a support ticket on both accounts? Also, what categories do you need me to pick? You stated further up the thread to pick Character or Item issue but I can't find that option in the drop down menus
    Edited by Feowyn13 on November 3, 2023 1:15PM
    Options
  • its_Shiro
    its_Shiro
    Soul Shriven
    Hi everyone,

I am also facing the same issue as @Feowyn13, got 2 new tickets this morning and no update on the progress. I have submitted a ticket under the reference 231103-001937.

I haven't tried yet to accomplish the other weekly endeavours to see if all of them are stuck.
    Options
  • Tiara_Ra
    Tiara_Ra
    ✭✭✭
    Same problem here. Ticket 231031-000757 and 231103-000564
    PC EU, ESO player since beta & early accessCo-GM PvP guild "Lagacy"
    Options
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Will do. Do you want me to submit a support ticket on both accounts? Also, what categories do you need me to pick? You stated further up the thread to pick Character or Item issue but I can't find that option in the drop down menus

Yes, please. If you go to our help portal here, you can choose "In-Game Support" then choose your platform, and you will see "I have a character issue" and "I have an item issue". Either of those will work. Thank you!

Jessica Folsom
    Options
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    its_Shiro wrote: »
    I have submitted a ticket under the reference 231103-001937.
    Tiara_Ra wrote: »
    Same problem here. Ticket 231031-000757 and 231103-000564

Hey both (and this applies to everyone), just a friendly reminder that we need to submit these tickets via "I have a character issue" or "I have an item issue". You can get there by choosing "In-Game Support" via our web support portal and choosing your platform.

These were all submitted as "Feedback/Bug" so they wouldn't have gotten a response. We got them in the right place now. :)
    Jessica Folsom
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Signor_Rossi
    Signor_Rossi
    ✭✭
    Same problem as reported yesterday here on the forum but did file a ticket now (under "I have an item issue"): 231103-002199
    Options