Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Completed endeavors undone

• Feowyn13
    Feowyn13
    ✭✭✭
    Feowyn13 wrote: »
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Will do. Do you want me to submit a support ticket on both accounts? Also, what categories do you need me to pick? You stated further up the thread to pick Character or Item issue but I can't find that option in the drop down menus

Yes, please. If you go to our help portal here, you can choose "In-Game Support" then choose your platform, and you will see "I have a character issue" and "I have an item issue". Either of those will work. Thank you!

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom Thank you! I was looking in the in-game bug report menu. I've submitted tickets on both accounts: 231103-002285 (feowyn13) and 231103-002298 (CursingQuokka).

I've added that the weekly endeavor for 7 dungeons doesn't progress either. It's stuck on 3/7 and doesnt register dungeons done.
  • shadyjane62
    shadyjane62
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have gotten my event tickets for last two days. But the weekly endeavor which is 6/8 has not completed.

I tried to figure out how to get a ticket started but it is beyond my capabilities. Hope putting this here will help. I had this happen on my PCEU account. It did not happen on PCNA. The weekly completed as usual.
  • Feowyn13
    Feowyn13
    ✭✭✭
    I have gotten my event tickets for last two days. But the weekly endeavor which is 6/8 has not completed.

I tried to figure out how to get a ticket started but it is beyond my capabilities. Hope putting this here will help. I had this happen on my PCEU account. It did not happen on PCNA. The weekly completed as usual.
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Will do. Do you want me to submit a support ticket on both accounts? Also, what categories do you need me to pick? You stated further up the thread to pick Character or Item issue but I can't find that option in the drop down menus

Yes, please. If you go to our help portal here, you can choose "In-Game Support" then choose your platform, and you will see "I have a character issue" and "I have an item issue". Either of those will work. Thank you!

@shadyjane62
    If you follow Jessica's advice you'll be able to submit a support ticket to the right people.
    Edited by Feowyn13 on November 4, 2023 9:01AM
  • Feowyn13
    Feowyn13
    ✭✭✭
    I got a reply on my ticket stating the following:

"Greetings!
    Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team. My name is Jens, and I was happy to take a closer look at your ticket.

As discussed in this forum thread, the current Seals of Endevour issue is a known UI issue and no player has lost any Seals.

I have taken a closer looked into your account and can confirm that this account has received all of the Seals of Endevour that this account qualified for.

The Weekly Endevour on this account was completed on 11/2/2023 at 7:50 am EST and 240 Seals were added to your account. You had 22275 Seals before the Weekly Endevour was completed, and with the 240 Seals, your account had 22515 Seals. Since then this account completed a total of 5 Daily Endeavors and received an additional 60 Seals, which is reflected in your current Seal balance of 22575.

We wish you successful adventures in Tamriel. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you,
    Jens
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team"

For me this issue is resolved, and my confusion has been cleared up. Thank you for taking the time to respond and help @ZOS_JessicaFolsom and @ZOS_Kevin and Jens, who I can't tag...!
    Edited by Feowyn13 on November 4, 2023 9:02AM
  • Hargam
    Hargam
    ✭✭
    Hello. Ticket 231104-001566. I have completed weekly and got reward. But after loggin into the game progress rolled back.
    cof8ae9o234b.png
  • shadyjane62
    shadyjane62
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you to who helped especially Feowyn 13. And thank you to Jessica. I managed to put in ticket 231104-003428
    but I have also read Feowyn follow up . I hope the same will be my answer. Have a great end of the year everybody.
  • Ragnork
    Ragnork
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Completed weekly endeavour for yesterday, 8 out of 8 event tickets.
    Today this has rolled back to 6 out of 8 even though I have taken 2 more tickets today.
    PC EU
  • Debbycus
    Debbycus
    ✭✭
    My weekly has been stuck at 6/8 tickets earned for a few days now. Hoping it really is a UI issue, but have submitted a ticket to confirm.

Ticket number is 231105-002784, if the devs are still actively looking into it.
    PC-EU
    Co-GM of the Forgibbons
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Have just noticed my weekly has rolled back by 2 tickets, I completed it on Thursday and I'm pretty sure it was still at 8/8 yesterday!

I have screenshotted the now incomplete weekly and the amount of seals I have before I earn my tickets today, I really don't want to get in trouble for earning extra seals BUT I want my tickets!!
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    freespirit wrote: »
    Have just noticed my weekly has rolled back by 2 tickets, I completed it on Thursday and I'm pretty sure it was still at 8/8 yesterday!

I have screenshotted the now incomplete weekly and the amount of seals I have before I earn my tickets today, I really don't want to get in trouble for earning extra seals BUT I want my tickets!!

Jessica has already said you won’t get in trouble for this: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/7986036#Comment_7986036
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    virtus753 wrote: »

Jessica has already said you won’t get in trouble for this: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/7986036#Comment_7986036

Well I really hope they stick to this, as I just collected my tickets, the weekly RECOMPLETED and my seals INCREASED by another 240!

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_Kevin I have before and after screenshots of seals numbers, endeavour status etc if you wish to see them please let me know.....

Feel free to remove the excess seals if need be!! :o
  • Debbycus
    Debbycus
    ✭✭
    Just got a response from support reiterating that it's a UI issue and no one is missing seals.
    PC-EU
    Co-GM of the Forgibbons
  • shadyjane62
    shadyjane62
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I finally got a ticket submitted. The answer was unsatisfactory. They tried to tell me it was the fault of my addons and listed a great of work I would have to do including reinstalling stuff, deleting stuff and what I want to know is if this is the fault of my addons how is it my PCNA account was unaffected and my PCEU. was affected.

It seems to me it was something that changed in game. and was not the fault of the two addons I have.

Whatever.

The seals are not worth this amount of trouble especially as it only happened on one account and after a patch.

Edited by shadyjane62 on November 5, 2023 7:33PM
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Debbycus wrote: »
    Just got a response from support reiterating that it's a UI issue and no one is missing seals.

My problem is I am not missing seals I have now earned more than I should on my main account!

@shadyjane62 I am about to check my second account that I do endeavors on, so far this week it has accumulated the seals correctly(as far as I am aware).

If that is still the case then as that account uses exactly the same addons, it would appear to me at least that it is NOT addon related!!

Edit:- I have submitted a new ticket as this is new today, Ticket # is: 231105-004342
    Edit:- #2 My second account is showing 8/8 Tickets still so I think we can rule out an addon issue!
    Edited by freespirit on November 5, 2023 8:06PM
  • shadyjane62
    shadyjane62
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Debbycus wrote: »

My problem is I am not missing seals I have now earned more than I should on my main account!

@shadyjane62 I am about to check my second account that I do endeavors on, so far this week it has accumulated the seals correctly(as far as I am aware).

If that is still the case then as that account uses exactly the same addons, it would appear to me at least that it is NOT addon related!!

Edit:- I have submitted a new ticket as this is new today, Ticket # is: 231105-004342
    Edit:- #2 My second account is showing 8/8 Tickets still so I think we can rule out an addon issue!

Thank you for your reply. Good Luck on getting the problem fixt. I have given up.