The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Why IMO vet mode is dung

• Yankee
    Yankee
    ✭✭✭✭
    PBpsy wrote: »
    I am also talking as someone that does a lot of soloing. If you go in this game as a group the VR content is trivial. A group of +4 can do all delves, world bossess and dolmens in less than 2 hours that is about 1/2 of a rank and it is the thing that actually involves mandatory killing of stuff. Grouping for quest is a little more problematic but can be done. I think most people that got to VR10 after the first week did it with a fast group steamrolling everything.

My point is not that VR is great or that it couldn't be done much better. (even though I enjoy it). What I want to say that it is a a manageable grind and It isn't as unrewarding as some people make it out to be.

I have been following your posts with interest.

You seem like the type who, if life throws you lemons,...well, you make lemonade.

Shame on you injecting some logic and extensive explaination into another one of these threads.

My highest so far is VR2, but not tired of questing yet since they are new zones. Plus I am enjoying trying out new ways to increase build efficiency. However, I am not into lore so have no prejudice against exploring other faction zones.

The main downside I see in the vet system is that rolling an alt will result in no new fresh zones to quest in. No different really than WoW or other games.

Otherwise, I agree with most everything you posted. Thanks for taking the time.
    Edited by Yankee on May 7, 2014 3:58PM
  • Viblo
    Viblo
    ✭✭✭
    I am loving Veteran leveling. The game was always fun before but now it is kicked up a notch. Having an absolute blast in this game and can't wait for craglorn. This game is like all other games in existence though. Not for everyone.
  • mutharex
    mutharex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think I had ever seen someone complain because it took longer to get to 'endgame'.... usually it's the other way around.

Why don't you wait for next patch and level up in Craglorn or PVP (they are doubling PVP XP)?