Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

What do you spend your crowns on?

• SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mostly nickel and dime my crowns away on small housing items.
    PCNA
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can spend Crowns???
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Toxic_Hemlock
    Toxic_Hemlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rename and race change tokens are my main sink, although I always wait for sales.

I am picky and seldom happy with the way my characters look and wasting 6 months for the mount training is just a PITA!
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic, as it's asking about crown store purchases.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
  • NoSoup
    NoSoup
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mages Guild Upgrade. Undaunted Guild Upgrade. Skyshards..... Like who can be bothered doing all that crap to get their arcanist vet worthy...
    Formally SirDopey, lost forum account during the great reset.....
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Houses and furnishings mostly. Then skill lines for my primary alts because I don't want to grind them out again.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • wilykcat
    wilykcat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cosmetic items such as costumes, skins, adornments, hair styles, markings, etc.
  • dragonlord500
    dragonlord500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ill be getting the Vampire house and the Vampire Lord statue when they come out again.
    Guild master of Darkness of Sanguinaris. Birthday is December 4th.
  • Anumaril
    Anumaril
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usually costumes, hairstyles, appearance/name change tokens, or the occasional thing that comes in a Crown Crate that I actually think looks good.
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Things with an interesting back story