Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

New Outfit Style Ideas: Ayleid Outfit Style? More Direnni Styles?

gloveman3plus
gloveman3plus
Soul Shriven
I'm hoping an Ayleid outfit style will be created and added! It was pretty cool to see that the Direnni got a style added for them (in the form of the Balfieran Sentinel) and released in the Crown Crates, so I feel it's only fair that the Ayleids get a style added now too! Considering the Unfeathered Crates in the game currently offer an Umaril polymorph, I don't see why an Ayleid style hasn't been added along with it. There are Ayleid ruins scattered across all of Tamriel in ESO, so clearly, Ayleid armor should be accessible in theory. I get that the Ayleids are supposed to be extinct and that King Dynar uses ancient elf armor, but there must be a way to incorporate a newer and better style! On that note, the Direnni aren't really around much anymore in the second era either, but a decision was made to add some of their armor into the game (which is fantastic, I think they should consider adding more Direnni themed items). Lets get some Ayleid styles added now too!
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    there's an ayleid weapon style in the ayleid crates and ayleid ghosts in the base game use the ancient elf style

maybe a future chapter will have an ancestral ancient elf style from antiquities or daily quests
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • gloveman3plus
    gloveman3plus
    Soul Shriven
    That's a good point! If they have released weapon styles that "overrule" the Ayleid ancient elf style already, then it's clearly possible to do the same for the armor. Hopefully this is something that can be done in the near future.