The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Gold Sellers PS-NA

Destai
Destai
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
@ZOS_Kevin @ZOS_GinaBruno
There's a new rash of gold sellers on PS-NA. They seem to be in a lot of the major base game cities. It's hard to report by name because of the special characters used in their names, but I've noticed they always put the name of the gold-selling company/service in their zone chats. I would think you'd be able to report someone directly from chat, but you can't, so I'm hoping there's some text-filters that ZOS IT can enact to catch these guys.

Is there a way to report that service directly to someone at ZOS, especially since reporting by name is hard? I've already searched these forums and help and can't find anything relevant.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/74536/taking-action-against-cheaters-in-eso
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Destai

You can open a ticket directly with customer support to send in this report.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_Bill The option you're describing is to report players, which as I've described, isn't doable because of the volume and the special characters they use. I need to report the gold-selling service so that it can be addressed more broadly. What is the ticket workflow for that?
    Edited by Destai on May 26, 2023 5:59PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Destai

To report the gold selling service, you'll want to open a ticket through Account Recovery so the ticket can then be rerouted to the correct queue. Steps for using this process can be found here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_Bill My account is fine, so I'm not sure how that helps. My account is not impacted.

I was able to report one of the players spamming this, and did so under ticket 230526-005480. Again, there seems to be a larger problem here where there are multiple accounts selling this service. It's also been detailed in this thread here. Hopefully this can be addressed, seems to be getting worse on PS-NA. Sounds like some GMs need to start monitoring the base game zones and wrangle this spam in.
    Edited by Destai on May 30, 2023 4:51PM