The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

See enemy health % in default target frame

Lemenex
Lemenex
Soul Shriven
Quick question from a returning player:

I have installed Bandits User Interface (since it had like 5.000.000 downloads), but the only feature that's missing is displaying the enemy health in percent in the default target frame above enemy's heads, so i can use executioner skills.

Can anybody recommend me a (simple) addon, that does just that, or maybe even change the bar from red to yellow if enemy has under 50% health left?

Can the default target frame be altered in this way?
I don't want another "Target-Bar" on my screen to display it in there.

Thank you for helping me!
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't this a setting in base game settings? If you enable the percentage there it should reflect to the other addons automatically at the health bars, at least that's what I assume to happen.

Default target frame can be altered that way, yes -> ESO settings -> Combat -> Ressources dropdown -> Value & Percent
    Edited by Baertram on May 14, 2023 6:15PM
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baertram wrote: »
    Isn't this a setting in base game settings? If you enable the percentage there it should reflect to the other addons automatically at the health bars, at least that's what I assume to happen.

Default target frame can be altered that way, yes -> ESO settings -> Combat -> Ressources dropdown -> Value & Percent

while it is a base game setting, it doesnt work on everything such as companions, and it "truncates" the value (WB usually read as 1.5M instead of the full exact number)

i know theres many different addons that do stuff to alter the display of the target hp bar, but i dont know of anything that like changes color (i dont use anything like that for sure lol)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But it should show the % values properly for enemies, which was asked for here. At least it does for me and I hope that setting will change the Bandits UI target bar values too then, once changed in vanlla ESO settings.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get my enemies bars from Advanced UI. Gives me the Percentages I need.

I tried Bandits and did not like it as much as AUI.

Note, AUI comes with everything enabled, so you may want to remove somethings if the clutter is too much.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Lemenex
    Lemenex
    Soul Shriven
    Nobody has actually helped me in displaying the health percentage in the default health frame that's 2 centimeters above enemies head, not in the top corner of our screen, lol.

There is no default game settings that alters THAT frame above enemies heads.

I have worked around with "Squishy finder", that displays me "EXECUTE" on my crosshair at least, if enemy has below 50% health left.

Edited by Lemenex on May 17, 2023 9:53AM
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You asked for the default target frame which is the one at the top of the screen below the compass.
    pvw2546.jpg

What I understand now, as you described it better, is you ask for the health % at the health bars directly above each enemy:
    yc11qnf.png

These name plates and health bars cannot be altered by addons at all, it's restricted.
    Edited by Baertram on May 17, 2023 10:37AM
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    On PC the Addon Azurah can add in full numbers, even including thousand Separator. So 1.5mil would look like 1,500,000 in the unit frame. Its a fairly small addon that just lets you move around and customize base game unit frames.