The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Does Magwarden need a rework?

• WoppaBoem
    WoppaBoem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    None of the answer are applicable, Magwarden has loads of identity same for the stam warden.
    Xbox EU & NA - PVP Only
  • SandandStars
    SandandStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Specific to PVP

Magden needs a class spammable that:
    1. Is fast and hits
    2. Is fast and hits

Right now, masters ice staff with frost reach is the only viable spammable for MD. This does not synergize with deep fissure or fetcher infection in any way.

Don’t underestimate the utility and impact of an effective class spammable.

MD has never had one.
  • xDeusEJRx
    xDeusEJRx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think warden needs a full rework, but I voted for reworking 1 skill because knowing how ZOS plans things, I don't want the entire class to get slammed. So I went with the "baby steps" option
    Solo PvP'er PS5 NA player

90% of my body is made of Magblade
  • Faint_One
    Faint_One
    ✭✭✭
    I suggest these reworks
    bear ult,as it keep deals free ST damage,the active effect is better to stomp an AOE damage or deal ST damage but increase your stats which can boost your overall strength

Scorch,should leave on ground not keep on body,I know it will reduce its playability,but we got two morphs

Arctic blast,more aggressive and cost reduce

above that,mag and stam den are both heavy-resource-drained,so I still hope Bond of Nature rework to restore tri-resource