The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Unfortunatly you are not eligible to upgrade to the beta launcher at this time.

licenturion
licenturion
✭✭✭
Do others have this issue?

How can I fix or force fix this?
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    are you on mac? I think i remember reading the patch notes said pc only. Can't remember if it mentioned anything else like windows version as I was only browsing through
    Soupy twist
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have the same thing popping up in the launcher settings (Win10).

1408no54cywg.png
    Edited by Maitsukas on May 2, 2023 2:30PM
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hang tight everyone - we are still in the process of getting the Beta Launcher rolled out for you to update and test. We'll let you know as soon as it's ready!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Ok everyone, the Beta Launcher is now available for you to download (if you'd like to opt-in to test it). If you already had the launcher open, please make sure to close it first and relaunch. We have a feedback thread here, and remember this is only for PC players at this time as it is not currently functional on Mac.

Thank you!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post