The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[REQUEST] Give us other conjured daedric pet for sorcerers shapes (for sale if that helps)

AnduinTryggva
AnduinTryggva
✭✭✭✭✭
Since we won't get an update for the pretty outdated looking and sounding conjured daedric pets (from sorcerer skill line) I guess why not offer people the opportunity to purchase some other shapes? Maybe this motivates devs? These could be some weaker daedras or flying eyes or whatever needs little touch up for selling. I am sure there will be a lot of players happy to spend some crowns on that.
  • isadoraisacat
    isadoraisacat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since we won't get an update for the pretty outdated looking and sounding conjured daedric pets (from sorcerer skill line) I guess why not offer people the opportunity to purchase some other shapes? Maybe this motivates devs? These could be some weaker daedras or flying eyes or whatever needs little touch up for selling. I am sure there will be a lot of players happy to spend some crowns on that.

I’d like to be able to summon different Daedra as a sorcerer even if the damage is the same just to change how it looks. They should as you said allow us to buy a skin that changes that.
    Edited by isadoraisacat on April 29, 2023 6:25PM
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We've been asking for pet skins for years. Countless threads exist on this exact subject. But every single one has been met with silence.

I would love to have the Shadowrend pet skin for my basic clannfear. But you can only get it for 15 seconds at a time as an armor proc. So the technology is certainly in place. It's just something that they have refused to do.... for unknown reasons.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaraal wrote: »
    We've been asking for pet skins for years. Countless threads exist on this exact subject. But every single one has been met with silence.

This. We ask over and over again.

Updated texture and colour skins for the current ones.
    Getting different daedra models skins etc.

I'd love to change the scamp and twilight to a banekin and a fire atronach. Fire atronachs feels so much more like a classic mage conjuration summon than a twilight.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • isadoraisacat
    isadoraisacat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaraal wrote: »

This. We ask over and over again.

Updated texture and colour skins for the current ones.
    Getting different daedra models skins etc.

I'd love to change the scamp and twilight to a banekin and a fire atronach. Fire atronachs feels so much more like a classic mage conjuration summon than a twilight.

I wish I could get a dremora lord or Atronach of any kind or a golden saint or something. It gets tiring seeing the same pets over and over. We don’t need changes to their properties just skins to make them look different.
  • Stefirex
    Stefirex
    ✭✭✭
    I can hear the outcry now! "Why do Sorcerer's get something nifty to buy in the crown store?!?!" WHY NOT NIGHTBLADES, Templars, [INSERT NAME of Deeply Wounded Class Here] etcetra..... Yeah, never gonna happen.
    Edited by Stefirex on April 30, 2023 5:11AM
  • rpa
    rpa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd expect if they ever give option to apply skin to old flappy, it will be overpriced from crown store, and even bigger, flashier, noisier and more annoying. And covered with twirling sparkly particles, leaving track of debris on ground and appearing and disappearing with a loud radiating explosion.
    Edited by rpa on April 30, 2023 5:30AM
  • AnduinTryggva
    AnduinTryggva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stefirex wrote: »
    I can hear the outcry now! "Why do Sorcerer's get something nifty to buy in the crown store?!?!" WHY NOT NIGHTBLADES, Templars, [INSERT NAME of Deeply Wounded Class Here] etcetra..... Yeah, never gonna happen.

well, I think all classes that can conjure something permanent until its death should get something like that. Wardens could have something else than a bear too.

I believe the mechanics is already there as some ppl could already switch the bear skin to a grey one. So it should not be too difficult to implement to have a shape that is overriding the standard shapes.
  • Erickson9610
    Erickson9610
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ability skins is a highly requested feature. I could be optimistic and say that given the introduction of Customized Actions and the existence of the Warden's bear skin, that it's only a matter of time. However, I am beginning to doubt that it will happen any time soon. I wish it would happen sooner.
    PC/NA — Lone Werewolf, the Templar Khajiit Werewolf

Werewolf Should be Allowed to Sneak
  • ChuckyPayne
    ChuckyPayne
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would rather support a solution where we could unlock new possibilities for skill points. Not only would his appearance change, but he would also fight differently.

And of course, not with a solution that can be bought from a crown store. Of course, I have no problem with, for example, being told to get this skill you have to buy a DLC, because you can get that skill for a quest reward.

Or Warden you can capture and raise your pets, and you can only capture the pet, if you have that DLC zone.
  • Snamyap
    Snamyap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I fear the issue is memory related or some such, especially for the consoles.
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Warden Grey Bear from ordering the CE version of Morrowind is the only example of a cash-gated skin we have so far.

The Sorc pets change types of Daedra depending on the morph minus the Antro, it's always a Storm Antro. If they did approach this some day, it would probably be a lot of Crowns, 5-6k for all those individual art assets and their particle effects.
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!