The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Roksa; Death Dealers Stacks Bug

zrazmab16_ESO
zrazmab16_ESO
✭✭✭
*Just dropping this in here, not sure if it was reported before at all.*

Currently Roksa's monster set and Death Dealers Fete mythic, has quite an annoying bug.

When you die these sets sometimes stop working and stacks do not accumulate. Options to fix it is either re equip them or die again and hope for it to start working. In most pvp areas it is very hard to get out of combat to re equip it and nearly impossible in in Battlegrounds where you actively need to be going after objective and don't have time to go into corner of the map and sit waiting for half minute to get out of combat...

It would be nice to get acknowledgment that this issue is know and will get fixed. DDF bug to me personally occurred around one year ago.
  • N00BxV1
    N00BxV1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been using Roksa's ever since the first day that it released on PC (tanking vet dlc dungeons, battlegrounds, imperial sewers and cyrodiil). And I have also noticed this set sometimes not working... There will be no buff icon, no visuals, no sound effects, and no increased recovery - it just completely stops working until I un-equip and then re-equip the set (luckily it hasn't required me dying to fix it yet). This bug has even happened to me when first entering a veteran dungeon using the dungeon finder. So I have no idea how to reproduce the bug or else I would just so that I could show it off...
  • dmvab
    dmvab
    ✭✭✭
    2024 and this bug still exists!
    if you have both Roksa and Death dealer's equiped, when you die one of them will not work and that happens FREQUENTLY
  • dmvab
    dmvab
    ✭✭✭
    Just a little more context for devs.. in the majority of the cases, this happens when you die, ressurrect and the combat it's happening.
    example 1: boss fight, you die, fight still going on, you are in combat, someone ressurrects you, one of the sets fail to activate
    example 2: pvp fight, you die, fight still going, you are in combat, someone ressurrects you, one of the sets fail to activate
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just wanted to drop by and say I've also experienced this bug, in the current patch (U40). Died in cyrodiil, resurrected at the outpost where I died (still in combat, if it matters), and my stacks would no longer build until I exited combat and was able to re equip the mythic.
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster