Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Patch Notes for 1.0.7

• LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder how many overpowered Vampire Sorcerors just quit the game because they can no longer steamroll zergs in Cyrodiil now. I mean, they can't do it as easily now even if it still happens.
    Options
  • Blackwidow
    Blackwidow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No healing staff bug fix.

:(
    Options
  • concobar
    concobar
    ✭✭✭
    LonePirate wrote: »
    I wonder how many overpowered Vampire Sorcerors just quit the game because they can no longer steamroll zergs in Cyrodiil now. I mean, they can't do it as easily now even if it still happens.

I am guessing... three.

I will still look across the lands from my perch at Arrius, Nerf or no I will still be the Night. I may not be the hero Ebonheart Pact wanted but I will be the hero Ebonheart pact deserves.
    Options
  • Victor74
    Victor74
    ✭✭✭
    Arreyanne wrote: »
    Doesnt seem like they even give a rats behind about fixing anything in any other class skill tree.

NB where broke before Live, heck they were broke before the Feb open beta. But wait, Vampires are more important?

Guess the squeaky cry baby's get the the grease

What are the issues with NB? I honestly don't know.
    Options
  • gladen5rwb17_ESO
    gladen5rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Reading the 'other' patch, for the release of Craglorn, it seems that most of the fixes for classes will be done then. These patches are fixing quest blocks, UI and general, however, three hours downtime for such a minimal amount of fixes makes me wonder sometimes.
    Options
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There was no nerf, just an act of balance.

I have a feeling depending on things we may see more acts of balance and fixes in the future.
    Options
  • Ospoon
    Ospoon
    ✭✭
    And after reading the patch notes, the downtime takes three plus hours why? It must be they don't want a 1.06 repeat or something.
    Options
  • Ariane
    Ariane
    ✭✭✭
    I'm more worried for some quest fixes I was expecting. For DC people, Audience with the Wilderking in Greenshade it's necessary to travel to VR6-10 maps and right now it's totally blocked :(
    Blackwidow wrote: »
    No healing staff bug fix.

:(

Which bug? I solved mine using this fix: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/91925/bugged-weaponswap-psa

Resto staff is now my main weapon and weapon swap works like a charm :)
    "I am not an Argonian. I am a crocodile"
    Options
  • Elember
    Elember
    ✭✭✭
    I still say being a Vampire or Werewolf should have social consequences with the NPC's in ESO as in they will not sell to you, nor allow you to buy from them, nor repair anything for you.

Also NPC guards should attack and kill on sight any Vampire or Werewolf and it should be a one shot kill with zero survive on the part of the Vampire or Werewolf.

They could still have a Vampire and Werewolf "haven" where they can get goods and repairs but it should not be as easy as it is now to be a Vampire or Werewolf and just allow them to wander into regular cities like a regular player can.
    Edited by Elember on May 5, 2014 3:09PM
    Options
  • Ospoon
    Ospoon
    ✭✭
    I guess they heard me. Lol. Server's back up.
    Options
  • concobar
    concobar
    ✭✭✭
    Victor74 wrote: »
    Doesnt seem like they even give a rats behind about fixing anything in any other class skill tree.

NB where broke before Live, heck they were broke before the Feb open beta. But wait, Vampires are more important?

Many NB passives do not work. Many of our actives do not work, a 1 pt ability (Mage light) counters our INV and stealth which in effect counters multiple points spent into passives.

I will still look across the lands from my perch at Arrius, Nerf or no I will still be the Night. I may not be the hero Ebonheart Pact wanted but I will be the hero Ebonheart pact deserves.
    Options
  • Evergreen
    Evergreen
    ✭✭✭

Assassination:

Death Stroke <Incapacitating Strike> and <Soul Harvest> On occasion the animation will happen however the ability is not actually triggered.

Assassin’s Blade <Killer’s Blade> and <Impale> – On occasion the animation will happen however the ability is not actually triggered. These abilities are also bugged in that they cannot crit. This may be fixed in 1.1

Haste <Focused Attacks> and <Incapacitate> – The attack speed increase of 30% doesn’t affect bow weapons.

Mark Target <Piercing Mark> – Allows you to see and attack targets who are sneaking however not targets that are invisible currently.

Shadow:

Shadow Cloak <Shadowy Disguise> and <Dark Cloak> – On occasion you wont visually be invisible but you are to the mobs.

Shadow Cloak <Shadowy Disguise> and <Dark Cloak> – Your character becomes invisible however enemy players can see particle effects and thus be able to locate your player.

Veiled Strike <Concealed Weapon> – The 22% movement speed in stealth while slotted effect appears to suffer the dreaded “Once you’ve died you need to re-log or zone to rectify the issue”. Workaround: If you re-log or change zones it will force the passive effect to work again.

Veiled Strike <Surprise Attack> and <Concealed Weapon> – Often the animation and stun effect will occur but no damage is done to the enemy.

Path of Darkness <Twisting Path> and <Refreshing Path> – This ability appears to be affected by terrain, the magicka cost is spent however the ability does not trigger.

Aspect of Terror <Mass Hysteria> and <Manifestation of Terror> – The base fear effect of 2 nearby enemies doesn’t appear to last the suggested 4 seconds all the time. It is often between 1.5 – 4 seconds.

Siphoning:

Strife <Funnel Health> – On occasion it doesn’t apply to anyone.

Strife <Funnel Health> – Doesn’t appear to be healing allies for the actual amount it should be, inconsistent heal effects.

Siphoning Strikes <Leeching Strike> – Only gives an extra 2.4% health instead of the expected 4%.

Drain Power <Sap Essence> – Is unable to perform a critical strike for both the damage and healing component of this ability.

Drain Power <Sap Essence> – Will not cast the heal effect unless the enemy is being damaged.

Drain Power <Sap Essence> – Heals only for the base amount, and the +20% heal per target hit is never applied.

Options
  • smosti
    smosti
    ✭✭✭

Vamps not even broke. Sad to see they are catering for the noobs rather then us skilled NB's..
    Options
  • Akalukz
    Akalukz
    ✭✭✭
    the vamp's weren't fixed.. they were nerfed. The vamp 'nerf" and the bolt escape "nerf" were badly needed in PVP.
    Options
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    concobar wrote: »
    a 1 pt ability (Mage light) counters our INV and stealth which in effect counters multiple points spent into passives.
    The passives and such are indeed broken, but mage light is not something that needs to be fixed. It is an intended part of the game balance. Without a counter, stealth becomes way too powerful in the game, and mage light is a summon, meaning it doesn't persist through a weapon swap.
    Edited by driosketch on May 5, 2014 3:25PM
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
    Options
  • Phinix1
    Phinix1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elember wrote: »
    I still say being a Vampire or Werewolf should have social consequences with the NPC's in ESO as in they will not sell to you, nor allow you to buy from them, nor repair anything for you.

I think that would be pretty ridiculous considering Elder Scrolls lore. Vampires are ILLUSIONISTS. There is a whole school of magic devoted to this. There is no reason under normal circumstances that anyone should be able to tell you ARE a vampire.

It sounds like you really just dislike them greatly and wish for them to leave. I accept the bat swarm thing was a problem though I never experienced, but it is a little disheartening they felt the need to nerf the cost reduction thing on top of it. I haven't seen how badly yet but I certainly hope there is now no meaningful benefit at all to playing the vampire stage game, considering the massive health regen risk we take doing it.

I would really hate to see vampires become the *** child class that people feel the need to punish every time someone finds a legitimate strategy that works. Fixing bugs and exploits is one thing, but having a particular class or play style preference demonized by a large segment of the community that simply don't like them leading to "corrections" that end up being unfair or unbalancing in and of themselves would really be unfortunate.

I don't think that is what has happened here, but this vampire hatred mentality really worries me. Besides, not all of us feed on unwilling victims!
    Options
  • Hexi
    Hexi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So... they really did nerf vampires without actually fixing the bugs with it? Can anymore confirm this?
    Options
  • jonal11_ESO
    jonal11_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Still no patch notes.....
    Options
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Many NB passives do not work. Many of our actives do not work, a 1 pt ability (Mage light) counters our INV and stealth which in effect counters multiple points spent into passives.

Magelight is intended. Sneak was given a counter otherwise OP.
    Options
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    driosketch wrote: »
    a 1 pt ability (Mage light) counters our INV and stealth which in effect counters multiple points spent into passives.
    The passives and such are indeed broken, but mage light is not something that needs to be fixed. It is an intended part of the game balance. Without a counter, stealth becomes way too powerful in the game, and mage light is a summon, meaning it doesn't persist through a weapon swap.

Yes it does.

Need it on both bars and it will persist.
    Options
  • Booie
    Booie
    ✭✭
    "We will make sure that no matter where you live, every player in North America, Europe, Oceania, and many places beyond will have a polished, lag-free launch experience," -Matt Firor

"The Elder Scrolls Online is all about having a premium experience; from gameplay to customer service. So yes, we planned on having premium customer support from the beginning of the project, and put a lot of emphasis on best-in-class service." -Matt Firor
    Options
  • ThreeEyedCrow
    ThreeEyedCrow
    ✭✭✭
    Devlinne wrote: »
    SO...... They nerfed vamps, but STILL didn't fix the passives from turning off everytime we die, and the cost reduction resetting everytime we zone????

The nerf is all fine and dandy, but the nerf AND not fixing the broken passives and ult reduction???

My god...i need to step away from eso for awhile. This is RIDICULOUS.

QFT

I am really hoping to see the negative bugs fixed along with the "positive bugs" (healing in mist broken, stacking of ulti).

To me it would have made more sense to fix the bugs first then consider the nerf rather than eliminating the positive bugs with no mention to fixing the negative bugs along with a nerf.

Sadly that seems to be the case.
    Edited by ThreeEyedCrow on May 5, 2014 4:56PM
    V12 Corporal

Victoria Concordia Crescit
    Options
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sakiri wrote: »

Yes it does.

Your right @Sakiri‌ Of course that also means two hot bar slots would get used for one skill to counter stealth. Of all the things wrong with NBs, mage light is not one.

Options
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sakiri wrote: »

Yes it does.

Your right @Sakiri‌ Of course that also means two hot bar slots would get used for one skill to counter stealth. Of all the things wrong with NBs, mage light is not one.

Pretty much.

All summons work like that. Keep it on both bars and they persist through a swap.
    Options
  • Yusuf
    Yusuf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was that boltescape-nerf really necessary? imo it takes away a tactical advantage as to who should carry the scroll and doesnt make much sense. I guess if enough people complain they'll change everything
    Options
  • Mortuum
    Mortuum
    ✭✭✭✭
    Because even on fastest horse you had 0 chances to even get close to scroll carrier and try to stop him/take it back? Lol yea, call it ''tactical advantage'', i call it ''now you really have to play and cooperate with others, not solo escape with scroll''.
    Options
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yusuf wrote: »
    Was that boltescape-nerf really necessary? imo it takes away a tactical advantage as to who should carry the scroll and doesnt make much sense. I guess if enough people complain they'll change everything
    It was, and something recommended by the beta testers back on the PTS before launch. It's a change long overdue. Really, no movement skills should be allowed when carrying the scroll just as horses are not allowed now.

The best scroll carrier should be someone who knows the best route back and won't get lost or stalled by obstacles along the way.

Edited by driosketch on May 5, 2014 5:28PM
    Options
  • Stickbow
    Stickbow
    ✭✭✭
    Before the patch, I had all the "counts" for quests in AD areas done but one - Malabar Tor. needed the Fulfilling Ones Fate fix. However, now I'm one short in Greenshade, and haven't a clue which one they reset or why it's now missing. Any ideas or similar experiences?
    Options
  • michaelpatrickjonesnub18_ESO
    smosti wrote: »
    Vamps not even broke. Sad to see they are catering for the noobs rather then us skilled NB's..

Highly skilled. And you forgot talented.

When you're talking Elder Scrolls Online, you're talking a global competition of talent, skill and complexity. Multidimensional gamers with the ability to combine the physicality of a mouse-click, with ten skills and two ultimates every minute of their game.

Truly, a remarkable feat.

Be proud of your feats. When you walk down the street tell everyone who and what you are. Tell them you're a man of general motor skills. Tell them you're a man of technical and tactical skills. Tell them that you can peer into a computer monitor better than any man that walked the earth.

Tell them that you play Elder Scrolls Online.
    Options
  • XanadoX
    XanadoX
    ✭✭
    Elember wrote: »

Also NPC guards should attack and kill on sight any Vampire or Werewolf and it should be a one shot kill with zero survive on the part of the Vampire or Werewolf.

They could still have a Vampire and Werewolf "haven" where they can get goods and repairs but it should not be as easy as it is now to be a Vampire or Werewolf and just allow them to wander into regular cities like a regular player can.

Not to mention what happens when a vampire founds daylight
    Options