The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Patch Notes for 1.0.7

• Zxaxz
    Zxaxz
    ✭✭✭
    I really do not understand. How can they nerf any ability, until they fix a good portion of the broke skills/passives on all of the classes; NB anyone?

If they do these nerfs, then fix the skills; The nerfed will be UBER Nerfed, and the classes with the fix's w/o previous nerf's will be UBER Buffed and then have to be Nerfed. OMG I have to say it one more time, Nerfed.

Please Don't Nerf the game to fix the nerf's.
    Darkness is the natural state of the galaxy. A light will not shine forever; one day it will burn itself out. Darkness, however, is everlasting and never expires.
    Options
  • Crassius
    Crassius
    ✭✭✭
    ... three hours downtime for such a minimal amount of fixes ...

Have you ever backed up your own 3TB hard drive?
    Well, do that on the whole server infrastructure for the game (you know, just in case!) then apply a patch to the existing data, check the branches of code for a correct patch, then go into the game and test the patch so it actually works, then coordinate with the patching server to let the patch be downloaded then tell your CS employees each step of the way so they can keep us informed...

It's a miracle they actually do it all in three hours to me.

Expect fixes to have been pushed through that are not mentioned explicitly in the patch notes. Check your character's skills yourself and see if it's been fixed. Don't knee-jerk post react on the forums until you've done that or you're a sheep. You're not a sheep are you..?
    Let me guess, someone stole your sweetroll...
    Everything I say is just my opinion. Like it or not - that's all it is.
    Options
  • Dominulf
    Dominulf
    ✭✭✭
    Crassius wrote: »

Expect fixes to have been pushed through that are not mentioned explicitly in the patch notes.

Yeeaaa. Ok.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - Where the best spells are AoEs and the strongest weapon is a Shield!

"I used to be the most beloved roleplaying series of a generation... but then I took $14.99/mo to the knee."
    Options
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fixed final assault! That's huge. Thank you
    Options
  • R.trommeleneb17_ESO
    R.trommeleneb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    So you guys are all in discussion about bugs and sh!t.... what WE ( EU Pvper) just wanna know is.... Did they fix the major lagg in big battles in Cyrodiil?
    Or didnt NA servers had any problems with them?
    Please only awnser if you actually played Cyrodiil big battles... Cheers
    Options
  • Arsenic_Touch
    Arsenic_Touch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arreyanne wrote: »

NB where broke before Live, heck they were broke before the Feb open beta. But wait, Vampires are more important?

Guess the squeaky cry baby's get the the grease

Evidently not because vampires are still broken in pve and not for the better. This change was just to squelch some vocal dissent in pvp, it didn't actually accomplish anything with vampires except hurt pve players.
    Edited by Arsenic_Touch on May 5, 2014 8:30PM
    Is it better to out-monster the monster or to be quietly devoured?

╔═════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╗
    "Hope can drown lost in thunderous sound."
    "Fear can claim what little faith remains."
    "Death will take those who fight alone."
    "But united we can break a fate once set in stone."

╚═════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╝

NA // Ebonheart Pact // Leader of CORE Legion // Namira Beta Tester // VR11 NB
    Options
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So you guys are all in discussion about bugs and sh!t.... what WE ( EU Pvper) just wanna know is.... Did they fix the major lagg in big battles in Cyrodiil?
    Or didnt NA servers had any problems with them?
    Please only awnser if you actually played Cyrodiil big battles... Cheers

I haven't done much PVE in Cyrodiil, but I have read the patch notes and it did mention fixes for Cyrodiil. Remains to be seen how effective they are, I guess.
    Options
  • Perseas
    Perseas
    ✭✭✭
    I am glad they fixed the email thing... It happened to me and its horrible. I had to give refunds back and I also lost allot of gold, by trying to send a COD to a player, who his email was full and couldnt send it, so its time I was charged 110 gold, I tried 4-5 times! I gained nothing from that sale.. I lost 660 gold and I took back 800gold, its more like I sold a motif for 140gold.. lol

As for the refund, the same thing happened to a customer who bought a motif from me 1100 gold. So he couldnt send me the payment and it was charging him full price each time he tried to send me my money... He did twice, so I send him back 1100 gold.

well at least I hope the zenimax autobots, didnt consider me as a gold seller.. lol

never used COD since :)
    Edited by Perseas on May 5, 2014 8:51PM
    Options
  • concobar
    concobar
    ✭✭✭
    Sakiri wrote: »
    concobar wrote: »
    Victor74 wrote: »
    Arreyanne wrote: »
    Doesnt seem like they even give a rats behind about fixing anything in any other class skill tree.

NB where broke before Live, heck they were broke before the Feb open beta. But wait, Vampires are more important?

Guess the squeaky cry baby's get the the grease

What are the issues with NB? I honestly don't know.

Many NB passives do not work. Many of our actives do not work, a 1 pt ability (Mage light) counters our INV and stealth which in effect counters multiple points spent into passives.

Magelight is intended. Sneak was given a counter otherwise OP.

The issue isnt sneak the issue is with invisibility. I agree there should be a counter to sneak but Mage light *** a NB active skill.
    I will still look across the lands from my perch at Arrius, Nerf or no I will still be the Night. I may not be the hero Ebonheart Pact wanted but I will be the hero Ebonheart pact deserves.
    Options
  • GreySix
    GreySix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, so still waiting out for grouping fixes.

Hopefully we'll see those soon.
    Crotchety Old Man Guild

"Hey you, get off my lawn!"
    Options
  • blackwolf7
    blackwolf7
    ✭✭✭
    Vamp passive needs to be fixed asap bec. Of the nerd
    Options
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vamps were way over the top easy mode in pvp. Glad they got adjusted.
    Options
  • blackwolf7
    blackwolf7
    ✭✭✭
    Yep too bad they still havent fixed them though
    Options
  • Kililin
    Kililin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Crassius wrote: »
    ... three hours downtime for such a minimal amount of fixes ...

Have you ever backed up your own 3TB hard drive?
    Well, do that on the whole server infrastructure for the game (you know, just in case!) then apply a patch to the existing data, check the branches of code for a correct patch, then go into the game and test the patch so it actually works, then coordinate with the patching server to let the patch be downloaded then tell your CS employees each step of the way so they can keep us informed...

It's a miracle they actually do it all in three hours to me.

Expect fixes to have been pushed through that are not mentioned explicitly in the patch notes. Check your character's skills yourself and see if it's been fixed. Don't knee-jerk post react on the forums until you've done that or you're a sheep. You're not a sheep are you..?

If they backup their infrastructure just before patches, they are doing it severely wrong.

Also with a downtime every 3-4 days scheduled, and then some, this one really hopes they have some kind of automated deployment process, if not they are doing it severely wrong.
    Options