Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

how do I view/login my other accounts?

phaneub17_ESO
phaneub17_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
My primary account started as the regular PC version, when the game officially launched on Steam I got a second account and linked my original. Same thing with Stadia, I bought a copy on there and linked my original account. Now I'm assuming I should now have 2 unused accounts attached to my email in addition to the original. How do I go about viewing or logging into them through the normal client? I don't think I have either of them setup as a different user name yet and Steam auto-login with the original account.
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Assuming each platform mentioned was via a different account where you started over the following should apply.

For the steam account you log in via steam just as with any other Steam game.

For Stadia Zenimax said To continue playing ESO, simply log in to your account on our official website with your ESO credentials and download the game client.

For your original PC account it would be the same credentials as your original PC account.

• Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is possible to purchase ESO without creating a new account. (It is also possible to create an account without owning ESO)

Chances are there are no other accounts, as you would have had to create them. This must be done with a different email address for each one. (https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/818) There are tricks that can be used to make one email look to ZOS like it is a different email, but it is still a different email as far as ZOS is concerned.
    Edited by Elsonso on January 30, 2023 2:26AM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Amottica wrote: »
    Assuming each platform mentioned was via a different account where you started over the following should apply.

For the steam account you log in via steam just as with any other Steam game.

For Stadia Zenimax said To continue playing ESO, simply log in to your account on our official website with your ESO credentials and download the game client.

For your original PC account it would be the same credentials as your original PC account.

and in the case that some of the accounts are really just one account there would not be a different login here or via the game client since they would be the same account.