The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Purchased the Necrom Deluxe upgrade, but the other chapters are not in my collections tab

Jhndvdsn25
Jhndvdsn25
Soul Shriven
Like the title says, I prepurchased the Necrom deluxe upgrade, and I was looking around in my collections tab and the only chapter I have unlocked is High Isle (which i bought last year). None of the other chapters appear in the collections tab. I can still access them due to having an eso plus membership, but I would like to see that they are marked as collected. Does anyone know why it not showing them? Also, I am sorry if this is the wrong forum for this post :/
Edited by ZOS_Icy on January 29, 2023 11:22AM
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You needed to buy the Necrom Collection to get the other chapters - the first area on the store page. I think the deluxe collection is $79.99.

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • Paulytnz
    Paulytnz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't worry, they should show up when the chapter actually releases in June, you won't get access to them yet.
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The upgrade is for people who only want Necrom. As Tasheen pointed out, you needed to have bought the collection. I would contact customer support and see if they can help issue you a refund so you can buy the correct edition. I believe you should get access to the old chapters immediately.
    Edited by spartaxoxo on January 29, 2023 6:20AM
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Paulytnz wrote: »
    I wouldn't worry, they should show up when the chapter actually releases in June, you won't get access to them yet.

@Paulytnz @Jhndvdsn25

Only the full upgrade provides the previous chapters. They are listed on the pages of both the Collection: Necrom Deluxe and Collection: Necrom. The previous chapters are not listed on the pages for either of the Upgrade editions.

I could be wrong. I am only basing this off of the information Zenimax lists as items provided with each of the four offerings.

Edit: OP, you can see if Zenimax will refund the upgrade so you can buy the full edition if it is all the chapters you are wanting to get.
    Edited by Amottica on January 29, 2023 6:23AM
  • Cheveyo
    Cheveyo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Upgrade = You only want Necrom and nothing else. It upgrades your account to have Necrom on it.

Collection = You want ALL of the chapters including Necrom. Gives you all the expansions that have been released.
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • Jhndvdsn25
    Jhndvdsn25
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you everyone for your answers! I guess i got confused by the different editions. I will contact zos and see if I can get a refund and purchase the collection
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Jhndvdsn25

You are welcome to post your ticket number here if you need any updates.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post