Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Mount from Necrom prepurchase is not loading correctly

• cyclonus11
    cyclonus11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Levitation via sparkle farts :D
  • Wolfshead
    Wolfshead
    ✭✭✭✭
    I and my wife have the same problem but I can confirm that all mount upgrades will make you see horse again
    If you find yourself alone, riding in green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled; for you are in Elysium, and you're already dead
    What we do in life, echoes in eternity
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been having fun with it, it looks so funny zooming round and jumping and rearing up on the invisible mount.
  • aneova_ESO
    aneova_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I'm loving the invisible mount :)image.png?width=580&height=683
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's even funnier if you equip your companion with the same mount.
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Broken skill, set or bug that makes the game unfun to play? Wait three months

An invisible mount? We'll fix it asap.
  • Ingenon
    Ingenon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks to everyone who posted pictures! ROFL! Not a good sign, that this bug got past QA.

Just curious, for folks whose Necrom prepurchase mount is invisible, can other players see your mount? Or is it also invisible for them?
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    Ingenon wrote: »
    Thanks to everyone who posted pictures! ROFL! Not a good sign, that this bug got past QA.

Just curious, for folks whose Necrom prepurchase mount is invisible, can other players see your mount? Or is it also invisible for them?

Invisible for everyone IIRC. And yeah, no mention of an attempted fix yet. Where's the QC team?
    Playing on PC/NA---UserID=Threemoons--usually on nights, weekends
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Just to follow up, this issue will be fixed on all platforms in next Wednesday's incremental patches.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • KAT0MI
    KAT0MI
    ✭✭
    Honestly sad to see this glitch go. I hope we get a similar semi invisible mount in the future. Didn't realize I needed this in my game till this glitch happened.
    PS4/PS5 NA | GM of Great House Indoril | PSN: XKat0m1x | Proud Member of Alok-Dilon Alliance (AD Alliance)
  • seps42
    seps42
    ✭✭
    Noooo.. I love the invisible mount. Please can we keep it 😭
  • Hamfast
    Hamfast
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just to follow up, this issue will be fixed on all platforms in next Wednesday's incremental patches.

A shame, this is the best bug I have seen, the mount is ugly and I for one will never use it after the bug is fixed, but until then I will use this awesome if bugged mount.
    Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most...
  • Caligamy_ESO
    Caligamy_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It looks better invisible though..
    BBH5.jpg
    Edited by Caligamy_ESO on February 3, 2023 9:56PM
    love is love
  • skyrimfantasy
    skyrimfantasy
    ✭✭✭
    cyclonus11 wrote: »
    Levitation via sparkle farts :D

I think I'll rename my invisible mount as Sparkle Farts
  • Ishtarknows
    Ishtarknows
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sad to see this bug fixed next week. Best mount ever! Suppose I'd better make the most of riding it before I put it away on Wednesday.
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Threemoons wrote: »
    Any ETA on a fix for this? Frankly, it's embarrassing that this even happened.

This isnt even a new bug.

[img][/img]MGjuHUG.png

picture from 6 years ago
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • Horny_Poney
    Horny_Poney
    ✭✭✭
    Oh no, the best mount being taken away 😭
  • seps42
    seps42
    ✭✭
    Miss you already 😢
    https://youtu.be/IakuhilTIi8
    Edited by seps42 on February 9, 2023 4:22PM