Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Old Dungeon Remaster

Eliran
Eliran
✭✭✭✭✭
I think all the old dungeons should be remastered .. (Yes even FG1)

The remastered version/new difficulty will intreduce modern stats/achievements and make them as hard as they once where.

I find some of them to have really fun mechanics and dynamics but today its being 100% useless because everything just die and out dated, its just sad to see them gone like this.

Its relatively cheap to remastered them and can be a really nice additional content to the community and bring lot's more challenge to the dying content which became a chore rather than fun.

What's your opinion on the matter?
Edited by ZOS_Icy on January 27, 2023 7:24PM

Old Dungeon Remaster 59 votes

Yes make it happen! I would love to run the older dungeons again, actually feel the challenge the way it supposed to be and have fun!
38%
Stxdaryl.rasmusenb14_ESOssewallb14_ESOLaerothKeykalynDinsjreEliranPersonofsecretsrobwolf666binhoSirGabenOfSteamiaInaya1FroilWildRaptorXSergykidSixfooteFabresFourjtm1018AscarlFeedbackOnlySoarora 23 votes
No, I dislike the idea cause I am too cool for remastered content, I am having fun 1 shot every boss while skipping mechanics for the lolz, pretend I am so good!
35%
chessalavakia_ESOSurragardVriendaAektannSheridanAvalonRangerRagnarok0130allup8679Number_51KaspyBrodsonCatagamiTheRävenspartaxoxoDiebesgutIndigogoAzuraFanDragonlord573HeartrageAndrorix 21 votes
I like carrots.
25%
fleetingyouth_ESOXelyumAlpheu5SilverIce58The_Titan_TimArtim_XSeaGtGruffN3CR01RaptorRodeoGodNotaDaedraWorshipperAraneae6537WiseSkysarahthesendgamesmugjoergino 15 votes
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, I dislike the idea cause I am too cool for remastered content, I am having fun 1 shot every boss while skipping mechanics for the lolz, pretend I am so good!
    Biased poll options aside, I still voted no. The current dungeons have a progression of difficulty to help teach players how to take on more difficult tasks. That is a good thing IMO. The newer dungeons are all more difficult than the oldest ones like Fungal Grotto. Some of the newer ones are quite the fun challenge to try and get the achievements in.
    Edited by spartaxoxo on January 26, 2023 7:38PM
  • Eliran
    Eliran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes make it happen! I would love to run the older dungeons again, actually feel the challenge the way it supposed to be and have fun!
    spartaxoxo wrote: »
    Biased poll options aside, the current dungeons have a progression of difficulty to help teach players how to take on more difficult tasks. That is a good thing IMO.

You add a new difficulty, similar to veteran, make veteran+ or something ..

For older players, running old veterans is just waste of time, I can literally solo them on HM right now, I remember when game was released how much I liked them and enjoyed them, today? just a chore to help someone farm set or whatever.

Its an already made content ready for play, just adjust the stats and boom its ready for high level play as well.

It will work well for high end players like me who literally farmed trifectas with really minor work, which as a result will make this game more alive, its a win win, no one said delete the old difficulty.
  • SirGabenOfSteamia
    SirGabenOfSteamia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Personally I don't even do the old dungeons anymore just because they're so easy it's not even that fun for me. That all being said I wouldn't necessarily like for them to be remastered so much as I'd love for an incentive to be added to have older players going back other than just the keys from the undaunted dailies. Most base game dungeon sets are supremely outclassed by anything from the dlcs, and while yeah there are the few monster sets that people actually use, I am not one of those players. Maybe new motifs or furnishings that drop rarely or something, they haven't been touched since One Tamriel anyway.
    And so, Akatosh revealed himself to a young Gaben, and granted him purpose.
    "Grant them Steam sales," he commanded.
    And obey, he did.
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eliran wrote: »
    Biased poll options aside, the current dungeons have a progression of difficulty to help teach players how to take on more difficult tasks. That is a good thing IMO.

For older players, running old veterans is just waste of time, I can literally solo them on HM right now, I remember when game was released how much I liked them and enjoyed them, today? just a chore to help someone farm set or whatever.

Its an already made content ready for play, just adjust the stats and boom its ready for high level play as well.

It will work well for high end players like me who literally farmed trifectas with really minor work, which as a result will make this game more alive, its a win win, no one said delete the old difficulty.

A remaster is when you change the existing content. You might want to change up your description a bit if you want to add a Hardmode + option rather than changing the old content to a new standard. I could get behind a Hardmode+ with some fun swag, but not changing the old stuff as I think it suits its purpose well.
    Edited by spartaxoxo on January 26, 2023 7:46PM
  • Cazador
    Cazador
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I might be able to breeze through them but there are many more newer players who may not. As a bit of general advice for everyone, try not to throw your own bias into poll options. It makes the poll look better and it would take less time and effort.
  • Androrix
    Androrix
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't one shot every boss as a solo player at all. I think the wording of the poll could use some work.
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I could snap my fingers and do it, sure, but that is not real life. Its a question of resources and they have much bigger fish to fry. Remastering all the non DLCS would not be trivial and it certainly would not be cheap.

Also, power creep and older content getting easier is arguably a good thing, at least to a point. It means more content becomes accessible to a larger portion of the player as time goes on. Sure FG1 is a faceroll, but I have run it so many times that I am just not sure a more difficult version would be all that appealing.
  • The_Titan_Tim
    The_Titan_Tim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like carrots.
    Negative, ghost rider.
  • Alpheu5
    Alpheu5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like carrots.
    A lot of the older dungeons were never hard, we as a community just got better at the game and collectively figured them out more easily over time because they're accessible to everybody and have been in the game for the longest. Many people could still run through the content with only weapons equipped and no CP. Bloating healthbars without changing mechanics won't address the "boring" factor for vets, just make it feel like the same dance but even more dragged on. The best way to revamp a dungeon would be by telling a second or third story within the environment and more advanced enemies:

Vaults of Madness - Did the ghosts end up becoming corrupted trying to master the place like the Architect?

Banished Cells - What happened to all the inhabitants once all the Keepers were dead?

Volenfell - It would surely be overrun with undead based on the endless spawning of skeletons at the end of the quest, possibly threatening the Alik'r if it's not addressed.
    Dalek-Rok - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Shād - Argonian Nightblade || Dalek-Shul - Argonian Templar || Dalek-Xal - Argonian Dragonknight || Mounts-the-Snout - Argonian Warden || Dalek-Xul - Argonian Necromancer || Two-Spires - Argonian Arcanist || Dalek-Nesh - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Kör - Argonian Dragonknight
    Don't incorporate bugs into your builds, and you won't have [an] issue.
  • Eliran
    Eliran
    ✭✭✭✭✭

A remaster is when you change the existing content. You might want to change up your description a bit if you want to add a Hardmode + option rather than changing the old content to a new standard. I could get behind a Hardmode+ with some fun swag, but not changing the old stuff as I think it suits its purpose well.

No, a remaster is when you take something old and modernize it/make it better.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like carrots.
    While I would be happy to have a more challenging mode option, I wouldn’t rather have this than new dungeons, and the current dungeons serve the purpose of introducing new players, although elite players racing through and crushing everything must diminish the experience, but that’s a problem for normal rather than veteran dungeons.
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The current dungeons shouldn't be changed but I do think that the dungeons lacking in achievements should gain them. Give dungeons without trifecta achievements (and the trials that don't), trifecta achievements. Add rewards for challengers that don't have any rewards. And sure, add an ultra HM version to old dungeons to make them harder.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
  • RaptorRodeoGod
    RaptorRodeoGod
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like carrots.
    If they add an additional difficulty to the base game dungeons to bring them up to the level of DLC dungeons, they should add an additional difficulty level to DLC dungeons to bring them down to Vet Base game dungeon difficulty.

I personally like the difficulty of Vet Base game dungeons because they're not necessarily easy enough to steamroll, but I don't have to be laser focused to finish them. It's the perfect headspace and I'm disappointed Vet DLCs don't have the same mindset.
    Give all classes access to a Scribing skill that works like Arcanist beam.
    ---
    Overland difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 10 years. 6 paid expansions. 25 DLCs. 41 game changing updates including One Tamriel, an overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver & Gold as a "you think you do but you don't" - tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game. I'm bored of dungeons, I'm bored of trials; make a personal difficulty slider for overland. Make a self debuff mythic. Literally anything at this point.
  • Artim_X
    Artim_X
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like carrots.
    They need to stay as they are for peeps that are just starting to learn their roles and get into the game.
    (AD) Artim X/Xirtām/Måtrix |PC/NA| Casual staff wielding vampire sorcerer/templar/arcanist
    Electric-Burn/Stun
    https://media.giphy.com/media/Av0zcKH3i2BkaY1GXW/giphy.gif/https://c.tenor.com/jQHdFftrgwMAAAAC/tenor.gif
    • Damage Dealing Build.
    • Gear: 5 Infallible Aether (All apparel light and Divines with Max Mag Enchants), 1 Slimecraw Guise for max spell critical (Divines, light, Max Mag Enchants), Maelstrom's Perfected Inferno/Lightning Staff (infused/shock enchant), and Rage of the Ursauk jewelry (bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant)/lightning staff (infused/flame/weapon damage enchant). 1 Mora's Whispers.
    • Ability-Bar 1: Critical Surge, Boundless Storm, Mages' Wrath, Lightning Flood, Twilight Tormentor (Twilight Matriarch for solo roleplay variant of build), and Power Overload.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Crushing Shock/Storm Pulsar, Streak, Flame/Shock Reach, Unstable Wall of Fire/Storms, Twilight Tormentor (Twilight Matriarch for solo roleplay variant of build) and Fiery/Thunderous Rage.
    Electric-Heal
    https://media.giphy.com/media/5ibGIHneWS6ek/giphy.gif
    • My Healer Build.
    • Gear: 5 Spell Power Cure (All apparel light and Divines with Max Mag Enchants), 1 Slimecraw Guise for max spell critical (Divines, light, Max Mag Enchants), Maelstrom's Perfected Lightning Staff (Charged/shock enchant), and Infallible Aether jewelry (arcane with spell damage enchant)/restoration staff (Powered with absorb magicka enchant). 1 Mora's Whispers.
    • Ability-Bar 1: Power Surge, Boundless Storm, Blessing of Restoration, Energy Orb, Twilight Matriarch, and Replenishing Barrier.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Dark Deal, Overflowing Altar, Elemental Drain, Blockade of Storms, Twilight Matriarch, and Aggressive Horn.
    Electric-Ward
    https://media.giphy.com/media/Wa0TGmtDvwW3e/giphy.gif
    • My Meme Tank Build that uses high resistance and variety of wards.
    • Gear: 5 Brands of Imperium (All body pieces except Head and Shoulders, with Divine trait, and with Prismatic Defense Enchants), full Mother Ciannait's (1 light and 1 medium. Divines and Max Mag Enchant), and Combat Physician jewelry (bloodthirsty with Prismatic Recovery Enchants), CP restoration staff (Infused with hardening enchant), and CP ice staff (Infused with crusher enchant).
    • Ability-Bar 1: Critical Surge, Bound Aegis, Deep Thoughts, Boundless Storm, Healing Ward, and Replenishing Barrier.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Silver Leash (Elemental Drain if healer isn't running it), Bound Aegis, Frost Clench, Blockade of Frost, Empowered Ward, and Temporal Guard.
    Electric-Vamp
    https://media.giphy.com/media/ukDQiYZzRAxMZKcK86/giphy.gif
    • Tanky stage 4 vampire utility focused PvP healer that can take down very inexperienced players but is primarily focused on working alongside others in an organized group, PUGs, or zergs.
    • Gear: 5 Torug's Pact for regular and NoCP build/Oblivion's Foe for dot build (medium chest and body pieces light. All Impenetrable. Max Mag Enchants). Gaze of Sithis and 1 light Mighty Chudan/Pirate Skeleton (light shoulders, and impenetrable with Max Mag Enchants). Knight Slayer/Pariah jewelry/Plaguebreak for dot build (bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant)/lightning staff (infused with oblivion enchant for regular and noCP build/absorb magicka enchant and Sharpened for dot build. Sharpened for dot build)/restoration staff (infused with oblivion enchant regular and noCP build/absorb magicka enchant and Sharpened for dot build).
    • Ability-Bar 1: Structured Entropy, Boundless Storm, Soul Splitting Trap, Radiating Regeneration, Healing Ward, and Life Giver.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Drain Vigor (Elemental Susceptibility), Race Against Time, Rune Cage, Radiant Magelight, Empowered Ward, and Shatter Soul.
    Dawnfang
    https://media.tenor.com/ogWfvDdsqBIAAAAd/anime-black-clover.gif
    • My casual one bar heavy attack Templar build that only utilizes Aedric Spear abilities.
    • Gear: 5 Infallible Aether (Head or Shoulder and body pieces except Chest. All body pieces Divines with Max Mag Enchants), 1 Slimecraw Guise for max spell critical (Divines, light, Max Mag Enchant), Lightning Staff of the Sergeant (Infused/shock enchant), and Sergeant's Mail jewelry (One Ring and one Neck. Both bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant). 1 Oakensoul Ring (bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant).
    • Ability-Bar 1: Puncturing Sweep, Aurora Javelin, Toppling Charge, Blazing Spear, Radiant Ward, and Crescent Sweep.
    Duskfang
    https://media.tenor.com/Jo8aG_ouy_oAAAAd/ac-odyssey.gif
    • Tanky stage 4 vampire utility focused PvP healer that can take down very inexperienced players but is primarily focused on working alongside others in an organized group, PUGs, or zergs.
    • Gear: 5 Torug's Pact (Heavy Chest with light Head, Waist, Hands, and Feet. All body pieces Impenetrable. Health enchant on head and everything else Magicka Enchants), 1 Medium Mighty Chudan/Pirate Skeleton Shoulder (Impenetrable, Max Health Enchant), Knight Slayer Restoration Staff (Infused/Decrease Health enchant/Stealth-Draining Poison IX), and Knight Slayer jewelry (One Ring and one Neck. Both bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant). 1 Oakensoul Ring (bloodthirsty with Spell Damage Enchant).
    • Ability-Bar 1:Radiant Oppression, Race Against Time, Aurora Javelin, Breath of Life, Resolving Vigor, and Life Giver (Shatter Soul).
    PvE Starter Gear
    https://media.giphy.com/media/6CovzgyTig7M4/giphy.gif
    • Gear: 5 Law of Julianos (heavy chest, gloves/belt light, and the rest can be light or 1 medium piece if you're not wearing medium anywhere else on your body. All in training if grinding for XP or divines), Armor of the Seducer or Magnus' Gift head, shoulder, and staves (light with 1 medium piece if you are not already wearing 1 medium Julianos piece. All in training or divines. The staves should be training or infused), and 3 purple Willpower Jewelry with Arcane trait (can be bought from trading guilds for relatively cheap.
    • Check tamrieltradecentre.com for the best deals if you're not using a price checking addon).
    Race
    https://media.giphy.com/media/sdEkeWpiaGz0A/giphy.gif
    • High elf, since you will not have issues with sustain, but other mag based races are also fine so this is more of a personal choice.
    Mundus Stones
    https://media.giphy.com/media/cT3wMhLGQWdKU/giphy.gif
    • PvP: The Lover for penetration when playing a sorc or temp.
    • PvE Healing/Damage: The Thief for decent crit rate.
    • PvE Tanking: The Lady to get close to resistance cap.
    Current Champion Points
    https://media.giphy.com/media/l4FGDAx6u3hthMhgI/giphy.gif
    • DPS Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Exploiter, Weapons Expert, Biting Aura, Thaumaturge, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • Healer Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Enlivening Overflow, Hope Infusion, Weapon's Expert, Arcane Supremacy, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • Tanky Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Ironclad, Enduring Resolve, Reinforced, Duelist's Rebuff, Bastion, Ward Master, Rejuvenation, Fortified.
    • PvP Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Enlivening Overflow, Weapon's Expert, Occult Overload, Arcane Supremacy, Bastion, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • PvE Temp: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Fighting Finesse, Master-at-Arms, Weapons Expert, Biting Aura, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • PvP Temp: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Enlivening Overflow, Weapon's Expert, From the Brink, Arcane Supremacy, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    Favorite Foods and Potions
    https://media.giphy.com/media/3otPoTggaYFNd1FdAI/giphy.gif
    • Parse Food for PvE:(DPS) Ghastly Eye Bowl (increases Max Magicka by 4592 and Magicka Recovery by 459 for 2 hours).
    • Gold/Purple Food for Sorc PvP and Meme Tanking:(PvP) Clockwork Citrus Filet (increases Max Health by 3326, Health Recovery by 406 [useful if stage 1 vampire], Max Magicka by 3080, and Magicka Recovery by 338 for 2 hours). Witchmother's Potent Brew (Increase Max Magicka by 2856, Max Health by 3094, and Magicka Recovery by 315 for 2 hours.
    • Trash Potions when feeling cheap: Regular CP150 Essence of Magicka pots that I obtain frequently from playing the game or Crown Tri-Restoration Potion obtained from dailies.
    • Crafted Potions: Essence of Spell Critical (Bugloss, Lady's Smock, and Water Hyacinth). Without magelight this is my primary means of obtaining Major Prophecy on my Sorc, which increases my Spell Critical Rating. This also heals and restores magicka. Essence of Immovability (Columbine, Corn Flower, and Wormwood). I use this in PvP, since this gives me stealth detection, knockback immunity, and restores magicka (better to use it when competent allies are nearby, since it might reveal that you are surrounded by multiple players in stealth and you will not have an emergency pot available after use). Essence of Invisibility with only 2 ingredients (Blue Entoloma, Namira's Rot, Nirnroot, or Spider Egg). I use this in PvE content that requires stealth and if I need more speed I'll use Rapid Maneuver before using the potion. Essence of Invisibility with 3 ingredients (Blessed Thistle, Blue Entoloma, and Namira's Rot). Very useful in PvP alongside the vampire Dark Stalker passive, since you'll be invisible, ignore movement speed penalty while in Crouch, and you'll have a 30% movement speed boost from Major Expedition (I always have this slotted when riding from point A to B in PvP land, since gankers are always lurking). My templar will mostly use Essence of Health (Tri-Stat Potion) Ingredients: (Mountain Flower, Columbine, and Bugloss).
  • Heartrage
    Heartrage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The old, more basic dungeons are great for new players that still have trouble with mechanics. I would rather see new dungeons that are more interesting for veterans and new reward structures that make these old dungeons worth more for veterans that have already completed them.

Also, biased polls devalue the data collected.
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No, a remaster is when you take something old and modernize it/make it better.

Yeah. And that's accomplished by changing the old stuff to make it more modern. So a remaster of Fungal Grotto would be stuff like changing the enemies so they have more health, adding some new mechs to the boss fights, changing the hard mode scroll into a challenge banner, updating the textures so the dungeon looks better, that sort of thing.

I mean, it's up to you, it's your poll. But, if you want to capture more "yes" votes from people who would welcome new stuff added, but be opposed to old stuff changed, then it might be helpful to make it more clear that's your idea. Just a friendly suggestion as someone who voted no based off not wanting the old stuff changed, but would have voted yes to a new ultra hard mode added. Do with it what you will.
    Edited by spartaxoxo on January 26, 2023 9:32PM
  • bmnoble
    bmnoble
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not a fan of those biased poll options, personally I prefer a lot of the older dungeons over the newer ones and think they should be left alone.
  • Surragard
    Surragard
    ✭✭✭✭
    I’d rather see new content than trying to remaster old.
    I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.
  • Dragonlord573
    Dragonlord573
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Truly couldn't care less about base game dungeons cause they're so bloody simple that even on vet hard you can just 3/4 DD it down in a mindless fashion. The actual difficult and worthwhile content is in dlc dungeons that aren't just 100% tank and spanks.
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like carrots.
    I don't think existing dungeons should be changed to make them more difficult, because the various dungeons are of varying difficulty in order to be accessible to players of differing levels. Fungal Grotto I, Spindleclutch I, and The Banished Cells I are available to players at Level 10; Darkshade Caverns I is available to players at Level 12; Elden Hollow I is available to players at Level 14; and so on.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • robwolf666
    robwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they make solo versions.
  • Stx
    Stx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I like the base game dungeons as they are, but I voted yes because this game desperately needs anything that’s new.
  • ForzaRammer
    ForzaRammer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe you should have a fair poll instead of leading questions
  • jtm1018
    jtm1018
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be great if they advance the little story they have going for those old dungeons, maybe as part of the endless dungeons stuff they said in their reveal?
  • Vrienda
    Vrienda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely not. I -despise- ESO dungeons. I cancelled my ESO+ sub just so I'd lose access to all the garbage DLC ones.

ZOS have much, much bigger issues to deal with than revamping the only tolerable dungeons they have.
    Desperate for Roleplaying servers to bring open world non-organised RP to Elder Scrolls Online. Please ZOS.
  • endgamesmug
    endgamesmug
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like carrots.
    Wouldnt make it anymore interesting imo
  • BloodyStigmata
    BloodyStigmata
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your poll options leave a lot to be desired.

As far as dungeons go, sure, it would be nice for them to be remastered, but unreasonable to expect it.
    Owner and proprietor of the Northern Elsweyr Guar Reserve and The Hunting Grounds Guar Reserve, Tamriel's home to all things guar.
    See the embedded brochures for all information regarding our reserves, as well as our collection status!
  • wilykcat
    wilykcat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be awesome if the older dungeons got remastered along with adding in more difficulty options. I also like eating carrots. Its a good healthy snack while playing Elderscrolls especially when doing dungeons.
  • Ragnarok0130
    Ragnarok0130
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Biased poll options aside, I still voted no. The current dungeons have a progression of difficulty to help teach players how to take on more difficult tasks. That is a good thing IMO. The newer dungeons are all more difficult than the oldest ones like Fungal Grotto. Some of the newer ones are quite the fun challenge to try and get the achievements in.

Precisely the points I wanted to make. The starter dungeons are meant for new players not to be the equivalent of Depths of Malatar.
  • sarahthes
    sarahthes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like carrots.
    Neither of the above. Add a third difficulty level for the easiest dungeons instead. Higher HP and damage for the adds and early bosses and a new mechanic for the last boss along with more HP and damage.