The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[bug] premade dungeon finder doesn't find for random

Sergykid
Sergykid
✭✭✭✭✭
we joined premade 1 tank 1 heal 1 dd for random dungeon queue, and we didn't find a dd for several minutes, left it and rejoined random queue and again waited several minutes, until we found someone else from the guild as 4th player.

it can't be that there's not a dd in the queue for random dungeon. If instead we join 1 tank 2 dds, heal is found instantly. This is weird rdf behavior.

another similar bug is for replacement finder, thread made some time ago here, https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/612317/bug-dungeon-queue-replacement-function-does-not-find-player
-PC EU- / battlegrounds on my youtube
  • Sergykid
    Sergykid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    still happens, just now joined for pledge 1 tank 1 heal 1 dd, few minutes no dd in queue for pledge in prime time? unlikely
    but the healer put on dd role so we joined 1 tank 2 dds for same pledge at same time and it popped instantly.
  • Maythor
    Maythor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yep, it can be very tempramental .. but it's perhaps scarier to think of them trying to "fix it" .. again.

Try making the DD lead and getting them to q, but I don't know if that's wishful thinking or a work around .. who knows at this point!
  • Sergykid
    Sergykid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    a confirmation if it's a bug or not would be nice, because it's still happening.

having a premade of 3, tank heal dd, join a pledge dungeon, doesn't find a dd for 5 minutes, and it's very unlikely that in prime time there's not one dd in the queue for an easy pledge quest.
    if the next second i join solo as tank for the same dungeon, i get instant pop, and the group i get into isn't premade.