Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

who would like to have other animals for the Warden than just a bear?

• Nic727
    Nic727
    ✭✭✭✭
    yes
    I would like a complete overhaul of the warden cosmetic to be more neutral instead of Morrowind themed.

Maybe a wolf to replace the bear and other kind of birds like falcon or eagle.
  • Aendruu
    Aendruu
    ✭✭✭
    yes
    Nic727 wrote: »
    I would like a complete overhaul of the warden cosmetic to be more neutral instead of Morrowind themed.

Absolutely! It's absurd that my Bosmer from Valenwood would summon critters from Vvardenfell that he's never even heard of. :/

"So, drinking is a sacrament to Y'ffre... because it's his way of reminding us not to take things too seriously... You know how the other Elves are. Altmer have their crystal towers, and that's how they want to be — cold and perfect. And Dunmer are just like their Red Mountain — smouldering and dark. We just want to have a drink and not worry about it."
    - Regring the Spinner
  • Nihilr
    Nihilr
    ✭✭✭
    yes
    It's funny, so many of these recent topics in the last year reitterate all of my husband's gripe with the game. Summons/conjure pet skins or morphs was a big one.

If they break up classes into "up to 10 abilities selected at character creation", then we could have whole morph trees including other creatures/daedra! It would be dreamy. :)
  • Molydeus
    Molydeus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree. However, sorcerer is a legacy class, and if any class needs updates to pets it is sorcerer first, THEN warden. Sorc players have been asking for updates to pets since shortly after ESO was released, even just skins or something beside the generic purple blobs.
  • Nic727
    Nic727
    ✭✭✭✭
    yes
    Aendruu wrote: »
    Nic727 wrote: »

Absolutely! It's absurd that my Bosmer from Valenwood would summon critters from Vvardenfell that he's never even heard of. :/

Animal themes: Morrowind, Vallenwood, High Rock, etc.
    Magical themes: Ice, fire, earth/roots or water