Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dear ZoS

blue_peaceful_Manticore
we (vet players) realy need something like global shout to find anything to do.

Dear ZoS, you have no ideia [snip] we spend hours, waiting in craglorn, look for monitor waiting for any group to go in any vTrial\vDungeon.

We realy,realy,realy,realy need Global Shout (Shout everywhere) or something like group find but for trials. And this topic will be my last one about this. "Call your attention", [snip]

[Edited for bashing]
Edited by ZOS_Exile on November 30, 2022 9:03PM
  • fizzylu
    fizzylu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They could just copy WoW's group/party finder. Has little sections for quests, dungeons, raids (trials), and etc. Click one that fits the activity you're trying to do, look for what you need or start your own group on the list. That's how I do all my mythic+'s in WoW. Just go to the dungeon section, look for a listing that fits my level, join it, and I'm good to go.
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    fizzylu wrote: »
    They could just copy WoW's group/party finder. Has little sections for quests, dungeons, raids (trials), and etc. Click one that fits the activity you're trying to do, look for what you need or start your own group on the list. That's how I do all my mythic+'s in WoW. Just go to the dungeon section, look for a listing that fits my level, join it, and I'm good to go.

That would be nice I'm tired of wasting time trying to find people for basic things like normals
  • DMuehlhausen
    DMuehlhausen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wish people would stop lying about the amount of time stuff takes. Any time I'm in Craglorn 10 minutes to find a group for anything. I'm sorry but if you're waiting for over an hour and not going and doing something else that's your decision not ZoS's issue.

Maybe 40 min has been the longest I've had to wait recently for a queue as dps in the group finder as well. If you get over that hour mark leave and rejoin as the it's probably broke.
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wish people would stop lying about the amount of time stuff takes. Any time I'm in Craglorn 10 minutes to find a group for anything. I'm sorry but if you're waiting for over an hour and not going and doing something else that's your decision not ZoS's issue.

Maybe 40 min has been the longest I've had to wait recently for a queue as dps in the group finder as well. If you get over that hour mark leave and rejoin as the it's probably broke.

Leading a group takes awhile, 30 mins is normal .

Finding a vet group can take an hour

If it takes you 10 mins then you are lucky someone is willing to lead or sacrifice being the group finder

Edited by FeedbackOnly on December 1, 2022 3:58AM
  • Dr_Con
    Dr_Con
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Many players organize on discord and only pull from Craglorn if people don't respond on discord.

Lack of VC in ESO is results in less communication and high fail rates for people who don't research the encounters.
  • peacenote
    peacenote
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Just because experiences differ doesn't mean anyone is lying. It depends on server, platform, time of day, day of the week, activity desired, role, etc.
    My #1 wish for ESO Today: Decouple achievements from character progress and tracking.
    • Advocate for this HERE.
    • Want the history of this issue? It's HERE.
  • CrashTest
    CrashTest
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A trial finder or global lfg chat would be helpful.

Leading a group takes awhile, 30 mins is normal .

Finding a vet group can take an hour

If it takes you 10 mins then you are lucky someone is willing to lead or sacrifice being the group finder

Exactly. If only it took just 10 mins to put a raid together. If people expect a Crag raid to fill in 10 mins then it's no wonder there are so many who just ditch while raid is filling.
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just add group finder for trials