The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Missing twitch drops!

• Seraphaile
    Seraphaile
    ✭✭✭
    Same as here @Seraphaile
    Have tried the unlinking and relinking, no effect
    Missing at least 2 drops
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    For those that haven't been receiving Drops (whether you are linked or recently became unlinked) could you provide your UserID? You can post it here or send a DM - whatever you're more comfortable with. Thanks!

@tomofhyrule , twitch ID also @tomofhyrule

I noticed I didn't get the one from Bethesda_NL yesterday, even though my twitch is linked on twitch's side. I've been trying to check on ESO's side if it unlinked itself like others have said, but there also seems to be a problem with the authentication emails not sending so we can't access the site/game on unauthenticated PCs, so I have to get back to my home computer to check.

I'll see if I can hold off on claiming the drop from the ESO Live today and the weekend general event drop until I make sure I'm linked in both places.

EDIT: Welp, I'm not able to access my account from the website since it's not sending me the emails, so I can't check if my twitch got unlinked from my account.
    Means I'll probably not be able to claim the crate I earned from twitch for the ESO live, and possibly I'll also not be able to claim the weekend event one as well unless I can get the 'authentication' email to finally come in.

EDIT 2: Ok, I may have spammed the "account" tab on the website until it finally decided to give me a code and I could get in. Sure enough, twitch unlinked itself. Got that fixed, and sure enough today's crate showed up. I'm still missing the NL stream one from yesterday.
    Edited by tomofhyrule on November 18, 2022 9:54PM
  • Auldwulfe
    Auldwulfe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have received both of my drops, at this time - so everything is good - I will note that one did take 12 hours, but the second one went through in about 15 minutes.
    I am not sure how much that helps, but for me, the issue seems to have been around the first drop.

Auldwulfe
  • cairnkid
    cairnkid
    Soul Shriven
    @Cairnkid, I could claim the crates, but they haven't shown up ingame yet
  • Ariont
    Ariont
    ✭✭✭
    I just logged into my game and received all my crates up and including the one from today's 3pm stream. Thank you for fixing things Gina!
  • Mujuro
    Mujuro
    ✭✭✭✭
    For those that haven't been receiving Drops (whether you are linked or recently became unlinked) could you provide your UserID? You can post it here or send a DM - whatever you're more comfortable with. Thanks!

@Mujuro
  • RagnarSw
    RagnarSw
    ✭✭✭

I sent you a DM.
  • Katlefiya
    Katlefiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Katlefiya I was able to claim 3 crates today on twitch, but I found out that ESO thought my account was disconnected.
  • Sythen88411
    Sythen88411
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Sythen88411 and @buddy1916 that's my gfs
  • Dux042
    Dux042
    ✭✭
    Please ignore. Issue resolved with support team. :-D

My userID is: dux042

Playing on: PC EU

Sent ticket number: 221118-004093

Missing two Ouroboros crates. Thanks in advance.
    Edited by Dux042 on November 19, 2022 11:47AM
  • bruta
    bruta
    ✭✭✭

@bruta missing 2 crates from like past week, one from bethesda_de and another from random partner
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @LonePirate No drops following this weekend's drops. I had been receiving them up until now.
  • Karminathevamp
    Karminathevamp
    ✭✭✭
    @Karminathevamp I did not receive my two drops from watching Deltia's stream yesterday and one from today's ESO Stream, which, by the way, was awesome. <3 Thank you.
    Master Angler
  • Vhellcat
    Vhellcat
    Soul Shriven

@Vhellcat - I was checking online for others with the problem of not receiving crates and read about 'try unlinking & linking' - which led to me to find out my account got unlinked somehow on the ESO side because I'd watch the streams, it would show progress, it would say 'claim', I'd claim it, then wait for an email/crate to appear in game and nothing. However, I am able to link it again and was able to claim a new crate but I did miss out on about two while it was unlinked.

Just wondered if the unlinking was a hiccup.

Also, maybe it's lack of sleep, but I couldn't find out how to send a DM. Possibly because this forum account is new.

Thank you!
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I claimed 2 crates yesterday but did not receive them. I am linked on Twitch, but checked ESO website and noticed that I have been unlinked there. I linked it again.

My ESO userid is @Dojohoda.

Thank you!
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • Valincroina
    Valincroina
    Soul Shriven

@Valincroina - 2 crates
  • Shiryu64
    Shiryu64
    Soul Shriven

I'm missing 4 crates (Bethesda_NL's stream on the 17th, Update 36 Console Launch, Dark Heart of Skyrim and ESO Live at Home). The ESO account had unlinked from Twitch, but it was still linked on Twitch, so I didn't notice.

My UserID is Shiryu64.
  • Cendrillion21
    Cendrillion21
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was so glad that Gina mentioned during the show to check your linkage status...I was completely confident that my accounts were linked, they always have been, and lo and behold they were not (somehow). Re-linked them and got my crates.
    Campos de oro
  • Kaitoujeanne
    Kaitoujeanne
    Soul Shriven
    @kaitoues

Didn't get last 2 crate claims in game.
  • Tranquilizer
    Tranquilizer
    ✭✭✭✭

Sent you a DM. Thanks Gina :)
  • Punches_Below_Belt
    Punches_Below_Belt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Missing 2 crates for @tulsanoodles (watched Deltia and ESO Live)

Missing 2crates for @esoaccount3 (watched LuckyGhost and ESO Live)

Both accounts show linked. First time having an issue.
  • Soraka
    Soraka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this something that happens from time to time or should I be on the lookout? Seems like a lot of people (including myself) got unlinked out of the blue. Is there something I did to trigger it that I should be aware of in the future?
  • Karminathevamp
    Karminathevamp
    ✭✭✭
    I will check my account every time there is an ESO drop in a twitch stream from now on. That robot can't be trusted anymore. :/
    Master Angler
  • AliasRed
    AliasRed
    ✭✭✭

@AliasRed

I also didn't change anything in my account settings (which were linked in the past) and I didn't get the drop recently.
  • skinnycheeks
    skinnycheeks
    ✭✭✭✭
    @skinnycheeks - missing Twitch drops from the latest ESO live due to account mysteriously becoming unlinked.
  • TheuA
    TheuA
    Soul Shriven

hi gina my userid TheuA i claimed a lot of drops from twitch, but now neither email nor crates comes in the game, my account was already linked and i unlink and link it again but still nothing happen, thanks for your help
  • Bubbles43
    Bubbles43
    ✭✭✭
    Ball group doesn't play for scoreboard, we play for fights.
  • qwaurck
    qwaurck
    ✭✭
    @qwaurck missing 2 crates
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey everyone, just confirming we are continuing to investigate this issue but we did find that a number of accounts did become unlinked unexpectedly. If you are missing crates due to becoming unlinked without your doing, please submit a ticket with Support so they can assist; you can pick "missing item" as the category. Thanks!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • dazza1033
    dazza1033
    ✭✭✭
    Hey everyone, just confirming we are continuing to investigate this issue but we did find that a number of accounts did become unlinked unexpectedly. If you are missing crates due to becoming unlinked without your doing, please submit a ticket with Support so they can assist; you can pick "missing item" as the category. Thanks!

I cannot find the missing item category when submitting a ticket, any suggestions?