The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Should the Sacred Hourglass of Alkosh also prevent food buffs from ticking down in homes?

Dr_Con
Dr_Con
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭

Should the Sacred Hourglass of Alkosh also prevent food buffs from ticking down in homes? 90 votes

Yes
31%
cyclonus11Ragnarok0130AstironMikeSkyrim333raaphorFischblutLikiLokiMaitsukasBretonMageRaptorRodeoGodMik195Crims0n_Ren3gadelooshoraSmokySimonThesisSammyKhajitShihp00SkaraMinocbugevymyu233 28 votes
No
68%
BlueRavenvailjohn_ESOdmnqwkDanikatstevenyaub16_ESOfreespiritdanno8DjennkuSilverBrideTandorBlkadrkargen27deleted221205-002626peacenoteredspecter23Aetherderiusjad11mumblerMartoVoodooPlatypusfizl101 62 votes
  • Dr_Con
    Dr_Con
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Options
  • opalcity
    opalcity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    It says it slows down the perception of time, not time itself.

Options
  • Dr_Con
    Dr_Con
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes
    opalcity wrote: »

What if I perceive myself to be less hungry in my own home as my party takes forever to gather?
    Edited by Dr_Con on October 15, 2022 8:46AM
    Options
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    Not unless it also freezes your heat and bounty totals.
    PC EU
    Options
  • LikiLoki
    LikiLoki
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    You keep moving, your blood is running through your veins. I don't think you need stomach problems when all the food freezes at the molecular level
    Options
  • bmnoble
    bmnoble
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No
    Maybe if it also freezes the time on Ambrosia drinks.
    Options
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Is this really a problem that needs addressing?

Options
  • Dangranma_Burgrukgad
    Dangranma_Burgrukgad
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    So many broken things to fix and QoL improvment missing, why wasting time with this useless thing?
    Options
  • DreamyLu
    DreamyLu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    For me a non-existing "problem".
    I'm out of my mind, feel free to leave a message... PC/NA
    Options
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    Dr_Con wrote: »
    opalcity wrote: »

What if I perceive myself to be less hungry in my own home as my party takes forever to gather?

"Time seems to stand still" but does not actually stand still. That is where the difference is.

And as @DreamyLu noted, this is a non-issue.
    Options
  • BretonMage
    BretonMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Yes. I like free stuff.
    Options
  • Mik195
    Mik195
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Buffs probably shouldn't run down while in a house.
    Options
  • stevepdodson_ESO888
    stevepdodson_ESO888
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time is an illusion... lunchtime doubly so

(Douglas Adams)
    Options
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes
    Yes, because placebo and all that ;)
    Options
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    This isn't even an issue.
    Options
  • boi_anachronism_
    boi_anachronism_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    I don't see it as a big deal but I also don't see why it would matter if food isn't depleted while you are at home. You aren't in combat and it doesn't give any true advantage that I can discern.
    Options
  • peacenote
    peacenote
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No
    Nah. By that logic I would almost think you wouldn't be able to move in the house when you're in it. Everything is still occurring in the game world.... your guild store sales will come through, people can whisper you, research and horse timers still continue on.
    My #1 wish for ESO Today: Decouple achievements from character progress and tracking.
    • Advocate for this HERE.
    • Want the history of this issue? It's HERE.
    Options
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    I would not prioritize adding this to the game, but that's just me. I'm not necessarily against it, but there are about 300 things I'd rather see resources put toward and it appears that resources are already spread fairly thin.
    Options
  • Dr_Con
    Dr_Con
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes
    I would not prioritize adding this to the game, but that's just me. I'm not necessarily against it, but there are about 300 things I'd rather see resources put toward and it appears that resources are already spread fairly thin.

I think there's some thought here that this would take a lot of dev hours to add to the game when it's moreso a simple line of code.
    Options
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Dr_Con wrote: »

I think there's some thought here that this would take a lot of dev hours to add to the game when it's moreso a simple line of code.

Rarely is there such a thing as a simple line of code.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
    Options