The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Would the new AE cap affect your decision to play ESO?

• TheGrandAlliance
    TheGrandAlliance
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes.
    Lowbei wrote: »
    ... i just said that its easy to bomb zergs both in a siege setting and openfield with no siege, so I obviously dont need you to show me how to do anything. Besides, after you made inaccurate statements about siege earlier in this thread, I doubt anyone is asking you to show them anything lol

TheGrandAlliance wrote: »
    Mates... use siege weapons! Unlike GW2 you can build them anywhere here.

....You can build Siege anywhere in GW2

That was a miswording on my part. What I meant to say (and clarified on other forum thread) was that you cannot build them FAST anywhere. Without supply a solo player cannot "build it anywhere". You put down a plan then have to run the required supply.

Whereas here players can put down seige "everywhere" (and pick up) with little effort.
    Edited by TheGrandAlliance on May 3, 2014 2:46AM
    Indeed it is so...
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes.
    only you can build siege fast in that game...

A lot faster than this game..

And if you think you're going to throw down siege as a solo player in this game, and take on a group... you're an idiot...Not only will i simply run past your big red circle, i'll kill you and burn your crappy siege afterward