Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Next Update will kill my guild house

• Leogon
    Leogon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »
    ghastley wrote: »
    UESP says there are 71 craftable sets. That is 284 crafting tables, <snip>

Dummies = 3 mil, 6 mil, Trial, Clockwork = 4 slots
    Mundus Stones = 13 slots
    Generic Required Tables = alchemy, provisioning, enchanting, transmute, outfit = 5 slots
    71 craftable sets = 284 slots
    Vampire Fountain and Dummy = 2 slots
    Aethereal Well = 1 slot
    Generic optional tables = non-attuned woodworking, blacksmithing, etc= 4 slots

That's 313 slots for current full service. 12 more will be added this year for a total of 325 slots. So only 25 slots are available for decoration, less than an Inn room, without ESO+.
    One of ZOS' biggest mistakes with this game(imo) was to put a paywall on furniture slots. When people buy the game, housing is supposed to be included in it, it's not supposed to be a trial/demo 'cuz let's face it, without ESO+ you might as well not use the housing feature. They should give everyone the same amount of slots and add something new to ESO+. If they don't wanna do that well at the very least, buying a house with crowns should automatically unlock the max amount of slots for that house.

Edited by Leogon on September 19, 2022 11:53AM
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    LikiLoki wrote: »
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding

You could add that you understand that this problem needs to be solved and the topic of concerned players will be transferred to the appropriate development department. This is the minimum that can revive a dead hope. Dry words about the transfer of the topic as the only reaction - it's a shame

The person who did this is a Mod for the forums. The maintenance of order on the forums is all they can do. It's not up to them to say more. @ZOS_GinaBruno is the person who generally handles that.
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
  • lillybit
    lillybit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    joergino wrote: »
    Attunable crafting stations are sold for writ vouchers (and resold for gold at guild traders), so there is no cash shop involved. Can they also be bought for crowns? If so, I didn't know.

The actual attunables are only sold for writ vouchers, that's not the biggest expense for a guild house tho.

Notable houses (the only ones big enough) are almost all crown only, as are mundus, trial dummies, all the utility furnishings, banker, merchant and so on (sure I've forgotten stuff there!) Then there's ESO+

I'm on console so no add-ons to make any houses other than my primary visitable. The only option for me to split guild hall content between 2 houses would be a second account, which would mean all the cash shop items for the second account.

Even it I had enough vouchers to get another complete set of attunables for the second account (I don't!) so I can use the crown stuff I already have on my main, it would still cost money for ESO+ to access all the crafting areas to attune them, plus the latest chapter.

There's just no incentive for them to fix this when every single work around costs us money!
    PS4 EU
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the PTS, you'll be able to link a second house in your guild description. So, coming soon, you won't need to have a second account to have a second guild house. Hopefully that helps with your guild's situation! I would recommend not spending any money on any other crown furnishings until you see how the feature plays out on console!
    Housing Quality of Life Improvements

You can now share links to any of your homes via Chat or the Guild Message of the Day!
    Links to your homes can be created from the Collections menu or from the House Information panel shown while in any house's Browse/Inspection mode.
    Edited by spartaxoxo on September 25, 2022 10:03PM
  • lillybit
    lillybit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »
    On the PTS, you'll be able to link a second house in your guild description. So, coming soon, you won't need to have a second account to have a second guild house. Hopefully that helps with your guild's situation! I would recommend not spending any money on any other crown furnishings until you see how the feature plays out on console!
    Housing Quality of Life Improvements

You can now share links to any of your homes via Chat or the Guild Message of the Day!
    Links to your homes can be created from the Collections menu or from the House Information panel shown while in any house's Browse/Inspection mode.

I'd heard you'll be able to link houses, didn't know that included MoTD's too tho, thank you!

None of the guilds that use my house are my own tho (too much stress running a guild), so I wonder how hard it'll be for GMs to add them and if they'll want to bother
    PS4 EU