Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Heads up: Locking Tribute Campaign on PC Megaservers

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
Today with the launch of Update 35 on PC, we discovered an issue where ranked Tales of Tribute players had been unintentionally dropped to a lower rank. In order to prevent further issues, we are going to lock the current Tales of Tribute campaign while we work on a hotfix. In the meantime, you can still queue for casual matches.

Once this fix goes out, we will unlock the campaign and your account will be restored to your previous rank prior to Update 35. We’ll let you know when we plan to reopen the campaign as soon as we can. Please note we are also taking steps to ensure this isn’t an issue during console launch in a couple weeks.

Thanks for your patience!
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • acjshook
    acjshook
    ✭✭
    Might I suggest "Campaign is locked due to issues, please check back later" as opposed to "Your request to queue has failed?"
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    acjshook wrote: »
    Might I suggest "Campaign is locked due to issues, please check back later" as opposed to "Your request to queue has failed?"

The message likely doesnt exist in the game files, only thr ability to lock the game mode.
    It would probably require a patch just to put this in.
    But for the future it would be nice of some tech could be introduced that says the correct issue.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey all, just a heads up that we posted an update on this issue here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/615784/pc-mac-hotfix-tales-of-tribute-leaderboard-ranks

In short, there will be maintenance tomorrow starting at 4am EDT to fix this issue. More details are in the thread above!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Trenia
    Trenia
    ✭✭✭
    Today with the launch of Update 35 on PC, we discovered an issue where ranked Tales of Tribute players had been unintentionally dropped to a lower rank. In order to prevent further issues, we are going to lock the current Tales of Tribute campaign while we work on a hotfix. In the meantime, you can still queue for casual matches.

Once this fix goes out, we will unlock the campaign and your account will be restored to your previous rank prior to Update 35. We’ll let you know when we plan to reopen the campaign as soon as we can. Please note we are also taking steps to ensure this isn’t an issue during console launch in a couple weeks.

Thanks for your patience!

Is the fix that you are locking the queue until the update? Because we cannot queue on console right now.
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭