Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Tales of Tribute Ranked Matches Temporarily Disabled (Xbox & PlayStation servers)

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
On September 1, we temporarily disabled Tales of Tribute ranked matches on the Xbox and PlayStation servers. We did so to prevent players from encountering an issue that could result in Tales of Tribute rank and rewards getting into a bad state. This issue will be fixed with the launch of Update 35.

Tales of Tribute ranked matches will be available again on September 6, after the Xbox and PlayStation server maintenance for Update 35 and Lost Depths is complete. We thank you for your patience and apologize for the delay in getting messaging up about this temporary change.
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on September 15, 2022 12:42PM
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • kiddafinlay
    kiddafinlay
    ✭✭
    I can't even access the tutorial and have never been able to since it was released hence never had the chance to enjoy what I paid for. There is no speech from the opponent during the tutorial he starts to talk and then it stops I have no idea how to play and I did report the bug but gave up checking when nothing happened. Yet another bug for a lot of money that to the best of my knowledge is still not fixed.