The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Give us a Guest mode for PVP land

• ATomiX69
    ATomiX69
    ✭✭✭✭
    no :) pvpers also have to put up with pve every patch to get the new powercreep sets from the dungeons and trials, so why shouldnt it be the other way around as well.
    smurf account
    New PvP content when?
    Better cyro performance when?
    Farmed about 3 GO's worth of AP
    world 3rd immortal redeemer (22.02.18) and other not noteworthy trifectas
  • Cooperharley
    Cooperharley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should just implement campaigns that are PVE-only in these zones (IC/cyro). It would kill immersion seeing guest mode players of an opposing faction running around.
  • Erissime
    Erissime
    ✭✭✭
    This all is just nonsense. I get that pvp is not liked for events, I get that many frustrating encounters happen, heck I get the whole of it - what bewilders me to this day is why - when I first set foot into these places - never once have I thought to change anything, but in stead thought how I can either better myself to survive it, or drop it altogether. Why do people always want a change that suits THEM - utterly ignoring the needs/likes/interests of other players? Or the purpose of it for all that? Pvp ( as the name itself says it) - is exactly that - player vs player. It is a game style. Why does it matter if you die by player or by pve monster since you'll die anyway? The events are doing a GREAT job of encouriging the shy ones to try out and test and make their decisions, and like another said, if it's a big no, then stay in pve land and stop trying to change things as you (in which "you" is the general crowd with "ideas" ) would like it. That's just selfish. Don't like pvp? Don't go. Tickets are plenty from other events. Stop trying to change things - even if just as a proposal! Is just ... (will let you complete the phrase, with so much imagination for the self, I'm sure you all can come up with the right epithet!)