Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Character Stuck in Terrain & considered moving.

Tehuantl
Tehuantl
✭✭
Error 318 Dropped from Server While Stuck in Terrain

My Warden Frolics-With-Bears is currently stuck in the terrain in Imperial city. I used the werewolf leap ability and apparently clipped something as I am now stuck in between the bushes and the corner of the building. I can not stay logged in as being stuck the way I am is generating spam.

I tried using the sigil of retreat and the unstuck feature. I can't stay logged in long enough to have someone kill me. I would love to continue to pvp and finish my quest. Had the ritual wine part finished.

My character appears to be jiggling and the messages I get is that it is moving. It also appears no one of the other factions can see me either.

6iej3o9vg4cp.png

8ia65ceu1lbb.png

• fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Raise a ticket and ask the team to move your character that is stuck
    Soupy twist
  • Tehuantl
    Tehuantl
    ✭✭
    fizl101 wrote: »
    Raise a ticket and ask the team to move your character that is stuck

I did. I had to place it on another toon since I can not stay logged in long enough on that toon. It's just a little depressing that I just geared this toon up for the pvp event. Its the only toon of that faction for pvp, since I want to work on getting furnishings.

It is just that the ticket choices are not clear cut for my issue. The drop down menus selections are limited so I took a guess.

Update: Youtube for clarity. Has anyone seen this? So far the response to ticket is not ideal...

https://youtu.be/DSkaIk1DU0s

https://youtu.be/qNOIcB9stxU
    Edited by Tehuantl on August 2, 2022 12:43AM
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you have received a response, definitely reply to it. Also be careful if you did it on another character, that character may get moved. When I had an issue with a character that needed moving I raised my ticket via the eso site just to be sure that the character wasn't muddled up with another. It was moved within 24 hours though
    Soupy twist
  • Katheriah
    Katheriah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If this happens again, maybe you can queue for Cyrodiil and then go back to IC?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Tehuantl

What is your current ticket number?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post