The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Maybe attention should be focusing on these few points instead of that monstrosity?

WalkInMist
WalkInMist
Soul Shriven
I understand the need to dial down current contents to justify what patch ZoS wanted to push out... however I do not understand why they are going to pull resources to dial down current existing contents to match the new numbers where they could focus on fixing and bringing out new classes. Hall of Fabrication bosses still disappear upon pulls, Olm in Asylum Sanctorium will sometimes disappear and reappear during fight as if nothing happens whilst the minis already spawn, synergy pads in Cloudrest still buggy and Griffins disappear. Don't get me started on long instances, the frame rates are hellish. I love this game unique mechanics of animation cancelling. It's thrilling and exciting. I want new generations of raiders to experience the same thrill I did where we prog for achievement and on a fight with full vitality 36/36 going into final boss execute, every cast matters, every ticks of damage was closer to the group goals and every second count. Instead... you guys wanted to ... I do not understand and I am just simply disappointed in the decision-making. People I know and me had been hopeful for a new class since Markath with the spirit NPC, along with High Isle with the thaumavocalist, really hopeful about getting a new class. Honestly, trust has been broken and yes this is a rant I suppose but please consider these ideas at least. I... *sigh*
  • Horny_Poney
    Horny_Poney
    ✭✭✭
    Cloudrest is so buggy that my team and I stopped trying to get GH, it’s a waste of time and gold. We’ll try IR in VAS instead.
  • Eiregirl
    Eiregirl
    ✭✭✭
    WalkInMist wrote: »
    I understand the need to dial down current contents to justify what patch ZoS wanted to push out... however I do not understand why they are going to pull resources to dial down current existing contents to match the new numbers where they could focus on fixing and bringing out new classes. Hall of Fabrication bosses still disappear upon pulls, Olm in Asylum Sanctorium will sometimes disappear and reappear during fight as if nothing happens whilst the minis already spawn, synergy pads in Cloudrest still buggy and Griffins disappear. Don't get me started on long instances, the frame rates are hellish. I love this game unique mechanics of animation cancelling. It's thrilling and exciting. I want new generations of raiders to experience the same thrill I did where we prog for achievement and on a fight with full vitality 36/36 going into final boss execute, every cast matters, every ticks of damage was closer to the group goals and every second count. Instead... you guys wanted to ... I do not understand and I am just simply disappointed in the decision-making. People I know and me had been hopeful for a new class since Markath with the spirit NPC, along with High Isle with the thaumavocalist, really hopeful about getting a new class. Honestly, trust has been broken and yes this is a rant I suppose but please consider these ideas at least. I... *sigh*

It would be nice if they would fix all the current problems before creating new ones.