The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Addon Blues - TopLevelControl cannot be parented to any control but GuiRoot.

Green_Dbg1991
Spent a couple of days trying to eliminate TLC error. I've disabled all of the Out of Date add-ons and Libraries. I try to get Lost Treasure working by reinstating the dependency but to no avail. It appears the problem lies somewhere in one or several of the Librarys. Any solutions or is it just a case of do without the add-ons for a while and revisit in a month or so to see if some clever person has fixed it.
Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on July 13, 2022 9:08PM
  • Mr_Madness
    Mr_Madness
    ✭✭✭
    I get that from time to time. No idea why it happens but just pops up least once a day.
  • Xinihp
    Xinihp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You would be much better off using Map Pins which provides the functionality of the older Lost Treasures plus a variety of other useful options that can consolidate a lot of addon bloat.
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No errors here for a long time.

Have you re-installed all the libraries required for Lost Treasure?

- CustomCompassPins
    - LibAddonMenu
    - LibDebugLogger
    - LibMapPins
    - CirconiansLibNotifications
    - LibSavedVars
    - LibTreasure
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • peacenote
    peacenote
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not the same add-on, but maybe this can still help.

I was getting this error for Wykkyd's toolbar addon and i followed the instructions in the comments to fix it:

https://www.esoui.com/downloads/fileinfo.php?id=737&so=DESC#comments
    My #1 wish for ESO Today: Decouple achievements from character progress and tracking.
    • Advocate for this HERE.
    • Want the history of this issue? It's HERE.
  • Green_Dbg1991
    Thanks for comments - I've installed Map Pins by Hoft can't work out how to see survey locations but books is good.

Lost Treasure as soon as I add LibNotification & LibSavedVars I start getting the TLC error.

• Xinihp
    Xinihp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for comments - I've installed Map Pins by Hoft can't work out how to see survey locations but books is good.

Lost Treasure as soon as I add LibNotification & LibSavedVars I start getting the TLC error.

The addon integrates its options into the map legend itself. You need to check/uncheck the items you want to see from the pins section on the right side of the map. Crafting surveys are covered by the "Treasure Maps" option I believe.
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    We have moved this thread to a more appropriate category.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Green_Dbg1991
    We have moved this thread to a more appropriate category.
    Xinihp wrote: »

The addon integrates its options into the map legend itself. You need to check/uncheck the items you want to see from the pins section on the right side of the map. Crafting surveys are covered by the "Treasure Maps" option I believe.

Ah I see. Was using the controller interface which doesn't show the filters. Switched interface and all became clear. Thanks for help.