Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Zeal of Zenithar chest drops

Faylestar
Faylestar
✭✭✭
Within a parcel box, there is a chance to acquire the following rewards for your efforts:

A tradeable outfit style page for the new High Rock Spellsword armor
Crafting materials, provisioning ingredients, alchemy reagents, runestones, or a motif style item
Crafting boosters
Small chance of a gold-tier booster or a research time scroll
Furnishing or provisioning recipes
Repair kits, siege repair kits, or a small chance for an Impresario group repair kit
Treasure Maps, survey reports, Imperial City Vault Keys, companion gear, or a Random Currency Pouch

After doing my first ~500 boxes:

Style Pages - These seem to be capped at 1 per day per account, like "normal" event style pages.

Survey reports - These do not seem to drop.

"gold-tier booster" - Have seen 0. (~40 research time scrolls though).

Motif Style items - These do not seem to drop
  • Faylestar
    Faylestar
    ✭✭✭
    Guildmates have also reported hundreds of writs per and being capped at 1 style page, 0 motif drops, 0 survey drops
  • Dayhjawk
    Dayhjawk
    ✭✭✭
    The motif style items are the mateirals to craft the motif styles, not the actual motifs themselves and can confirm that the matierals are dropping.

Survery reports, yes are not dropping. I did 500+ master writs as well, closer to 700. 0 surveys.

0 gold-tier boosters, but figured low drop rare, but considering how many I opened. Never saw one, so lean towards bugged.
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm about 300 master writs in and can also report zero boosters and zero surveys. I am seeing the style mats, research scrolls (20 hour timer versions), group repair kits, imperial city keys (annoyingly bound to character) and loads of treasure maps.
  • ncallstar88
    ncallstar88
    ✭✭
    So zos forgot to add surveys into rewards now all my saved writs are gone
  • Jingleclaw
    Jingleclaw
    ✭✭✭
    900+ master writ done and can confirm what OP said is true.

0 survey and 0 motif and also all my master writs gone 🙃

At least it dropped some purple companion gear that fetch a good price.
  • Spiral__Architect
    I think the Gold -tired boosters are the research reduction time scrolls.
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the Gold -tired boosters are the research reduction time scrolls.

That's probably the case, but the wording says "gold tier booster or research time scroll" implying 2 different things.
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dayhjawk wrote: »
    The motif style items are the mateirals to craft the motif styles, not the actual motifs themselves and can confirm that the matierals are dropping.

People get confused about that during every event that rewards the style mats. It seems kind of self-evident given the context of being listed along with other crafting mats-- "Crafting materials, provisioning ingredients, alchemy reagents, runestones, or a motif style item"-- and by saying "item" rather than "page," but people still get confused. I don't know any other way it can be said that doesn't take more words, such as "style materials used for crafting motif styles."
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • TiaFrye
    TiaFrye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've got 3 or 2 gold scrolls to give -1 day to your researches, quite a bunch of style mats. No surveys if I remember correctly.
  • Dayhjawk
    Dayhjawk
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin Tagged for notification
  • kieso
    kieso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a motif, it was a moongravefane chest. 2nd box.
  • shadyjane62
    shadyjane62
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Did 16 master writs. Got nothing worth the time effort or mats.
  • Marronsuisse
    Marronsuisse
    ✭✭✭
    Faylestar wrote: »
    Style Pages - These seem to be capped at 1 per day per account, like "normal" event style pages.

Does this mean if I'm aiming for the style pages I should wait a day to open more parcels if I get a style page? Do you have to wait 24 hours or does it reset overnight?

I got the jerkin in my first box (yay!) so I'm wondering if I should hold off opening more.
  • PeacefulAnarchy
    PeacefulAnarchy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Does this mean if I'm aiming for the style pages I should wait a day to open more parcels if I get a style page? Do you have to wait 24 hours or does it reset overnight?

I got the jerkin in my first box (yay!) so I'm wondering if I should hold off opening more.
    probably resets at ticket reset, that's how it worked for anniversary jubilee.
  • Bat
    Bat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And did everyone else get only the event style epaulets page too?
  • wolfie1.0.
    wolfie1.0.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_KEVIN.

Please provide feedback that if yall are going to add a cool down to event items in boxes that yall disclose that to us so we don't waste our time hunting something that isn't going to drop.
  • belial5221_ESO
    belial5221_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got the robe style page,3800 telvar,7 diff IC keys(full keys and they don't stack),and more.Waiting til reset to get more boxes.
  • jad11mumbler
    jad11mumbler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1k master writs, no gold mats, no surveys, no motifs.

A bunch of trash recipes, companion gear, and a few furniture plans though.

Also a few research scrolls.

Overall not very exciting.
    174 characters and counting over 13 accounts.

120 writ certified. 73 at CP rank.
  • FluffWit
    FluffWit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm a wait until next week to do my pile of master writs.... or sell them... idk
  • shadyjane62
    shadyjane62
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Did 16 master writs, got zilch.
  • Faylestar
    Faylestar
    ✭✭✭
    1,250 master writs in:

1 style page, going to jassume its 1/d/a
    0 Surveys.
    0 Gold Mats
    0 gold-tier booster (if they're actually different than the 1 hour research timer speedups)
  • Xenite
    Xenite
    ✭✭✭
    Got a style page in my yellow box. Did a ton of master writs got zero style pages, did a few more tonight and got another style page after the dailies reset, sadly it was the same style page *sigh*. So it seems a hard limit of 1 per day and it resets with the daily timer and you can get duplicates.

Also got zero motifs pages. Mostly pvp area keys that I just deleted and a handful of blue furnishing recipes and a ton of treasure maps. Opened about 30-40 of the coin pouches, never got more than 1k gold.
    Edited by Xenite on July 1, 2022 10:39AM
  • Coatmagic
    Coatmagic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    21k tel var *shrug* not gonna complain
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sammy faints at the thought of doing hundreds of master writs 🙀
  • Paulytnz
    Paulytnz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got the robe style page,3800 telvar,7 diff IC keys(full keys and they don't stack),and more.Waiting til reset to get more boxes.

They do stack, it's just that there is 8 different keys. So at most you will have 8 different keys/stacks.
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have two identically named, non stacking keys on one character right now. Neither was stolen.
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sounds like a lot of bother for what amounts to not much.

ymmv, but i'm an easy pass on this one.
  • Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kringled_1 wrote: »
    I have two identically named, non stacking keys on one character right now. Neither was stolen.

I have a key which came on a golden container not stacking with the same-name keys which came from purple containers, dunno why.
    PC-EU
  • DigiAngel
    DigiAngel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1,250 master writs in:

1 style page, going to jassume its 1/d/a
    0 Surveys.
    0 Gold Mats
    0 gold-tier booster (if they're actually different than the 1 hour research timer speedups)

That's awful...I am so sorry :(
  • blue_peaceful_Manticore
    Did 0 Master writs.

just login, make quest to receive tickets and logout.