The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Do you have any advice to stop teabaggers and disrespectful enemies?

• Yasha
    Yasha
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yasha wrote: »
    Mass guild report seems to work

Source: I got perma banned after a full 12 man guild tbagged me so I tbagged one of them back and got banned for it

This is a good example of why it shouldn't be a bannable offense.

What so I can get tbagged from a full group but yet I get the ban returning it ? yeah punish the person that's spent 7 years and thousands of pounds and hours in this game

But as long as you buy a new account and give them money its fine ?

Yes, like I said, excellent example of why tbagging should not be a bannable offense. Like your example demonstrates, it is very easy for toxic players to abuse the system to get people banned.
  • ELDER_HOFF
    ELDER_HOFF
    ✭✭✭
    When you convince yourself of these things it helps 30% of the time, every time.
    1) This isn't real.

2) Those virtual squats are just keeping the leg muscles warm for possible momentary engagement.

3) It is a sign of respect. They FINALLY got you.

4) They are taking the time to acknowledge you and that is a positive.

5) They are sad people who only have this game and its victories as a way to have self worth and you lying there, taking those bags is actually helping someones mental health thrive. You are a good person.

6) They have a degree is ESO and some day your hazing will end as the freshman fraternity pledge.

7) This isn't real

8) This is as close to a sexual encounter as they will likely ever have, poor things.

9) Saying "bless their little heart" works for me.

10) This isnt real.
  • Metemsycosis
    Metemsycosis
    ✭✭✭✭
    Some people t bag to harass and some do it out of joy for a kill. It becomes obvious over time who is who.

Someone t-bags me it's a necessary ritual to bag them back if and when I can.

Try to be careful though in the open world with strangers because legit I don't find it funny or fun to just hurt someone's feelings and it's not my place to say what someone else's boundaries are.
    Terethea Magdalena, Breton Nightblade
    A Dark-Adapted Eye, Imperial Necromancer

sanguinare vampiris

https://m.twitch.tv/amcrenshaw/profile
  • DTStormfox
    DTStormfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right click > Add to ignore list
    If they really cross the line, report
    Only responds to constructive replies/mentions

Immortal-Legends Guild Master
    Veteran PvP player

• jerj6925
    jerj6925
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tbagging is defined as what.... what action are you doing to some one when Tbagging them???

ZOS allows this to happen in their game? Interesting.
  • Braffin
    Braffin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ignore and enjoy a good laugh.

Exactly this.

Nothing is more annoying to a troll than being humorous and joyful.
  • xFocused
    xFocused
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ask them for a 1v1, they always either get pretty upset or just flatout ignore you when you challenge them to a duel.
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    jerj6925 wrote: »
    Tbagging is defined as what.... what action are you doing to some one when Tbagging them???

ZOS allows this to happen in their game? Interesting.

Necroing a thread started Jan 2022 is defined as what... what action are you doing to a buried thread when resurrecting them?

As timeless as teabagging is, combining it with necromancy is just too potent. This is why necro is bottom tier in pvp. lol
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • Jamie_Aubrey
    Jamie_Aubrey
    ✭✭✭✭
    I still save the clip and report, [snip]

[edited for baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on June 20, 2023 2:05PM
    RETIRED FROM ESO
    PC/EU
    Former Empress & Grand Overlord Vex Valentino
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, this thread has taken an unexpected turn.
    Edited by Cadbury on June 20, 2023 3:58AM
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • CameraBeardThePirate
    CameraBeardThePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Teabagging shouldn't be a bannable offense IMO because that only encourages people to weaponize it by trying to bait people into teabagging in order to get them banned.

Almost every time someone teabags you, they're just trying to get some sort of reaction out of you. Ignore them and move on, no point in getting upset at a bunch of pixels.
  • ShalidorsHeir
    ShalidorsHeir
    ✭✭✭✭
    1. there is much more harrasment which is non-verbal and does not inlcude teabagging - be careful with your [snip] wishes to see someone perma banned, amybe he just had a very bad day and your reaction just made it worse
    2. teabagging is valid as someone presssimply the sneak button multiple times
    3. if you feel insulted by somehting that happens quite frequently maybe its just your issue to feel insulted ... where others dont seem to - if it turns our to be or become harrasment against specificly you, you have to request to stop bevor you can define it as such. but then you can report it with proof and the support will act
    4. with all this in mind - its more efficient to simply [snip] and just chill about something as meaningless as teabagging or other small things

[edited for baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_Kraken on June 20, 2023 3:02PM
    Eltrys Wolfszahn
    Julia Ansei at-Tava
    C H I M
    "Find a new hill, become a king"
  • afkpro
    afkpro
    ✭✭
    i bet yall recent posters are necros in game lol.

jokes aside and to this discussion, my advice to the op on "how to stop teabaggers and disrespectful enemies" is to learn to not take such actions personally. disrespectful "ha ha i killed you" (whether legit, honorable kills or not) actions is a part of gaming pvp culture. tbags. jumping up and down when there's no crouch. emoting, spinning 360, strafe spamming when there's no crouch and jump. maybe try pull up the map to revive quickly instead of staying dead could help so that you don't see the tbagging? if that's not good enough, pvp may not be for you. dissing is in real life sports. it's a part of competition.
  • DerekGOHard
    DerekGOHard
    Soul Shriven
    I'll be honest.. This is a rated Mature game, this shouldn't be an issue, it's a pixelated character in a fake world. Yes, most consider t-bagging immature, etc. A lot of people mentioned above they will do it as a sign of respect at times. Others do it because there are some people that irritate them so it's the way they can "Get back" at you when they kill you. Others do it to troll. The list goes on and on.

I know multiple people who will zerg me down and emote and t-bag on my body. Those are the same people who you'll never catch by themselves and will never have a good fun 1v1. I know immediately, I've won at this point.

It's sad its to the point these days people are getting their feelings hurt SO bad on a video game that they immediately jump to the point of reporting to try to get you banned to waste all your time and efforts. I suppose parents not letting their children play outside anymore and getting their knees all scratched and bruised has made this world soft. - I miss the 80s and 90s.
  • DerekGOHard
    DerekGOHard
    Soul Shriven
    My post above. I am not bashing. Just a base opinion of what I think about the whole t-bag situation that's been going on for awhile now.

Poster: If it offends you I would personally just ask them to stop and move on. Trolls will be trolls. This is a great game I've played for years on multiple platforms. Don't let it take away from the enjoyment you get from this game.