The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

I was blown away by the Cyrodilic Jungle House

Shagreth
Shagreth
✭✭✭✭✭
I have a bunch of notables, large, you name it. Lately I've been trying to appease my Imperial fetish so I went for Strident Springs Demesne, naturally, but THEN I discovered the Jungle House and immediately fell in love with it. Location? One of the best, the Shrine is a few meters away, there's a bunch of traders there etc. The atmosphere? Rainy, love it. Music? It has one of my most favorite themes from ESO (check the link) kinda wish it was a little bigger, but alas. Please convince me that this isn't he best house in the game. On a more serious note, anyone else that's always decorating grand homes only to find themselves constantly falling back to a small one that they feel is special?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJBJDQh7_cI
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Jungle House was my first love in ESO, housing-wise :). Later I caved in and bought bigger houses, but the CJH will always hold a special place in my heart.
    It‘s small and comfy, Imperial style, with a nice little garden. What‘s not to love about it?
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • Ashryn
    Ashryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That house is nice, but I wish it had a bigger yard!
  • Shagreth
    Shagreth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ashryn wrote: »
    That house is nice, but I wish it had a bigger yard!
    Indeed, but other than that -- it's perfect!
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Shagreth wrote: »
    Please convince me that this isn't he best house in the game.

It's a shoebox. On the plus side, there's no exterior windows for ZOS to misplace.

Edited by SkaraMinoc on June 13, 2022 11:16PM
    PC NA
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a cool little house in one of my favorite zones.
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • Shagreth
    Shagreth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SkaraMinoc wrote: »
    It's a shoebox. On the plus side, there's no exterior windows for ZOS to misplace.
    There's more to homes than size, besides, with the *** furniture limit I tend to prefer smaller ones nowadays.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think for the price point it's one of the best houses in the game, and I always recommend it to new Housing players. I don't think ZOS ever released a house with inner and outer areas in a convenient location for that price since. Plus, I've seen some awesome builds were people build an area above the house as well, so you can get some extra space.
  • Mascen
    Mascen
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jungle house is near perfect, I just wish the inside of the house part was a bit bigger. Kinda have it currently set up like a getaway bungalow but theres not much room so you have to be compact and going vertical is difficult with the rafters and the wall panels arent great for larger wall decorations.
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it were larger I'd love it more, maybe Sleek Creek size in furnishing limit and room to put stuff. As it is, I can't put enough in there for it to be useful to me. But it's a nice little side home.
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • peacenote
    peacenote
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I love this house. It's actually only one of two houses I spent time completely furnishing (the other being the witch's cabin) and it serves as the guild house for my small, personal guild.

I made an expanded roof deck and it is so pretty to go up there, sit, and look out. I'm not in a position to share pictures right now but maybe I will later.

It's my favorite or close to it. I also love the Grand Topal Hideaway but I bought it furnished and built on top of what was there... and I've found that over time that's made it less special to me. Still enjoy looking out at the water views though.
    My #1 wish for ESO Today: Decouple achievements from character progress and tracking.
    • Advocate for this HERE.
    • Want the history of this issue? It's HERE.
  • MidniteOwl1913
    MidniteOwl1913
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xaraan wrote: »
    If it were larger I'd love it more, maybe Sleek Creek size in furnishing limit and room to put stuff. As it is, I can't put enough in there for it to be useful to me. But it's a nice little side home.

I love the sleek creek house. The water feature gives it a nice decorating element and it's very well located. I also like the Lucky Cat Landing house, nice space, love the terrace, but its location isn't great.
    PS5/NA