The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Since we're Buffing Stamina Warden while Magden slips into Insecurity, I have some Ideas

• ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mr_Stach wrote: »
    ta17l18hp5l9.gif

Cliff Racers were a big part of the "Morrowind Experience"

Yeah that's whatever i guess, but i was referring to the ginormous damage stacks of cutting along with the goofy proc condition of off balance
    PvE Frost Warden Main and teacher for ESO-U. Frost Warden PvE Build Article: https://eso-u.com/articles/nightingales_warden_dps_guide__frost_knight. Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/5PT3rQX
  • Mr_Stach
    Mr_Stach
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oh no I 1000% percent agree, having the max damage on a Skill tied to a weird range thing and off balance (which enemies get Immunity to for 8 sevonds when it ends?). It's just weird.
    Altoholic, Frost Warden Sympathizer and Main

Glacial Guardian - Main - Frost Warden Zealot
    The Frost Man Cometh - PC Frost Backup
  • Ashanne
    Ashanne
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nser wrote: »
    Unlike Magicka Warden, Stamden is getting some good changes. Hemorrhage & Bleed on Wild Guardian is great. But there's some things we should look at:
    1. Warden has 0 Bleed Passives, If we want our Bleedy Boy to be the Bleedy Boy, I'd suggest changing the Piercing Cold Passive to include Bleed and removing Magic.
    2. Cutting Dive is too slow, speed it up a smidge, also the ranged off balance aspect should go, just make it like Fetcher Infection, every second cast does the Bleed DoT
    3. Now although I think Sub Assault is fine, the double burst is fine. Just Make it bleed.
    4. Also let's add Snare Removal/immunity onto Falcon's Swiftness

Something else I've thought about is Necropotence, What if it added Stam and Magicka, or Added whichever value is higher, might be an interesting thought experiment.

Anyways there's some thoughts.

can get behind this but dont take away the 10% magic damage from Piercing cold.
    Warden currently (pvp) has good synergy using Arterial Burst or Blood for Blood as their spammable in a melee playstyle and part of that is bc Piercing cold nets them higher tooltips at base.
    A high health playstyle with Blood for Blood + Warden made the vampire rework worthwhile and losing the passive would make it fall more into mediocre.

I'm all for buffs and reworks if they dont interact with existing playstyles.
    Changing Piercing cold nerfs Magden (pvp) mostly and i doubt thats a good thing

I know this is not valid for most people but just wanted to point it out

Warden having Piercing cold being Frost and Magic makes little sense at the moment, when the goal is clearly for warden to be frost and bleed focussed. The Bear and cutting dive doing bleed are the first steps but Piercing Cold cannot yet be bleed and frost untill the following changes:

screaming cliffracer - frost damage
    sub assault - bleed damage
    deep fissure - frost damage
    fetcher infection - frost damage

After these changes the warden kit will only be bleed and frost, as it should.

@Nser made a valid point in how the magic damage modifier from Piercing cold aids mostly magicka warden in using spammables such as Arterial burst or Blood for Blood, but a class cannot be held back for one niche.

if, and only if Piercing cold becomes bleed damage, i suggest Blood for Blood to become Bleed damage instead of Magic damage. I mean it only makes sense right? blood/bleed.
    This way the warden kit makes more sense in its own class abilities, and you would still have the Piercing Cold passive buff this abilities morph

Edited by Ashanne on May 16, 2022 3:07PM
  • Wellsley
    Wellsley
    ✭✭✭
    ta17l18hp5l9.gif

Cliff Racers were a big part of the "Morrowind Experience"

Failed experience here 😬